Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Time For Dragons - Defiler Wings: Deranged Dragon Mod [29-07-2020] [Jman]

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Vodayo

Dec 5, 2017
Question. What is responsible for the effect in the photo? Can the frequency of this event by specific features? Is it purely random?

Last edited:

myxlplykx

Aug 4, 2017
Im having a hard time getting food later in the game balancing it between sacrificing 4 elf maidens a sleep cycle. Are there any other easy ways to get food other then the lizard village? I already have given them 50 lizards to make them as good as they can get. Are there any other villages I can get from releasing a race into the wild?

Also I seem to be missing one race? I have sky titan frost giant, fire giant, ogre, all humans, elves, and merfolk. and im missing 2 creature types and the quest for having all virgins hasn't finished. What's the last one and how can I get them? they seem to be difficulty wise between the sky titan and the 2 giants given the creatures that are left?

Edit: ok so with some thread hunting seems to be daemon, is it possible to get that without letting the seals break as I've been really cautious about doing that? Really like this mod though grindy but i enjoy that. main changes i would ask for are quality of life things like allowing you to sacrifice more then one girl at once if you have more then one alter ,allowing you to organize the order of cages/guard post so you don't need to scroll all over the place. Haveing girls in cages/breeding/milking in the captives screen, an auto battler, just things to lower the amount of time clicking and scrolling and more time playing the game.

Also found easy way to get food is to repeatedly sack the human capital rich district once your strong enough, good reliable manflesh.

Last edited:

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
What is responsible for the effect in the photo? Can the frequency of this event by specific features?
No idea. It's not a game effect, it's the artist's.

If you mean the cowering, that depends on the dragon's fear stat and the enemy's fear resistance. High fear can outright kill opponents, although a number are immune.

Are there any other easy ways to get food other then the lizard village? I already have given them 50 lizards...
Read this post. Basically, more lizardmen and battles.

Are there any other villages I can get from releasing a race into the wild?
No. Maybe in the future.

Also I seem to be missing one race? I have sky titan frost giant, fire giant, ogre, all humans, elves, and merfolk. and im missing 2 creature types and the quest for having all virgins hasn't finished. What's the last one and how can I get them?
Catgirls and demons from the Darkwood. Read this.

...allowing you to sacrifice more then one girl at once if you have more then one alter...
Auto-sacrifice has been implemented and is waiting for me to get back and finish the update.

...organize the order of cages/guard post...

Haveing girls in cages/breeding/milking in the captives screen...
Will put these on my todo list.

auto battler
Very high fear sort of is this. Or holding down Ctrl and clicking OK like mad. :p

Reactions: myxlplykx

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
I really need to get back to Razer about them mouse promo payments... :sneaky:

Battles aren't really supposed to be auto-resolved. If they're too easy and the feedback you get is meaningless, play on a higher difficulty. Or set yourself some challenges, like a 'solo dragon' run, or 'goblins only' run, etc.

And you haven't seen clicking hell until you've played Graveyard Keeper. That game had me regularly do hundreds of clicks to just get my baking orders in. I took one look at that and quickly made a macro key for my mouse to just click away as fast as it could. Take that, UI-hating devs!

Last edited:

myxlplykx

Aug 4, 2017
I really need to get back to Razer about them mouse promo payments... :sneaky:

Battles aren't really supposed to be auto-resolved. If they're too easy and the feedback you get is meaningless, play on a higher difficulty. Or set yourself some challenges, like a 'solo dragon' run, or 'goblins only' run, etc.

And you haven't seen clicking hell until you've played Graveyard Keeper. That game had me regularly do hundreds of clicks to just get my baking orders in. I took a look at that and quickly made a macro key for my mouse to just click away as fast as it could. Take that, UI-hating devs!
Well battles weren't meaningless till near the end of the game where I just need food and the best way to get food is repeatable large battles like the capital or before that the orcs/goblins in the mountains. The lizards are great but are only so much when I need like 1200 just to sustain myself through the sleep cycle and At best im getting 750 from them because they only hold 2 huge fishes at a time. Im playing on normal+ and I've got to say the damn dog has more kills on me then anything else in the game, should be awarded dragon killer of the year award. I still cant beat some encounters though but im getting close, once I got a party of the deamonspawn I think ill be able too.

I guess you could say though that the battles are meaningless once you hit a certain point but if they weren't and were hard attritioning me I would die of starvation, plus feels good to be at this point where stuff that used to give me trouble or kill me just gets wrecked.

Lol I was thinking of setting up a clicking macro for this game too considering how many waves the capital on frontal assaults' have.

Perhaps a decent idea is that once you get enough Power score you can enable some automation? like getting elves for the sacrifice is a pain that I do every cycle and it a non difficulty situation now. if i could tell the game spend 4 of my energy for 4 elves and auto sacrifice them that would be nice. same for food. just things that cut through the tedium and get to things I want to do I guess.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
...they only hold 2 huge fishes at a time.
If you have a lot of stamina, and especially if you keep sending in new lizardmen, the cooldowns will go down faster and you can get more than 2 BIG fish. You can also buy the magic meat, if you're still hungry and have gold.

...the damn dog has more kills on me then anything else in the game, should be awarded dragon killer of the year award.
:LOL: That's a fucking meme at this point.

...feels good to be at this point where stuff that used to give me trouble or kill me just gets wrecked.
Savour the battle, then. I'll think about making some sort of 'cries of fear and desperation' feature.

...getting elves for the sacrifice is a pain that I do every cycle and it a non difficulty situation now. if i could tell the game spend 4 of my energy for 4 elves and auto sacrifice them that would be nice.
Auto-sacrifice will be something like this.

You do have access to Hakim, right? You could buy a bunch of sacrifices off of him every sleep cycle.

...same for food.
But it appears that keeping satiety up is actually a challenge?

Edit: I guess I can think about an 'eat whole herd' option. The biggest trouble with these things is finding appropriate pictures.

... feels good to be at this point where stuff that used to give me trouble or kill me just gets wrecked.
QFT, again. So many people want their games to start easy and reward success with more and more difficulty. Personally, I've never quite understood that desire, but I guess there's some nuance to it.

Last edited:

myxlplykx

Aug 4, 2017
If you have a lot of stamina, and especially if you keep sending in new lizardmen, the cooldowns will go down faster and you can get more than 2 BIG fish. You can also buy the magic meat, if you're still hungry and have gold.
It seems like 50 lizardmen is the max though? seems like the price doesn't drop past that so I assumed fishing speed didn't either. I know giving them a lizard man gives a 1 time boost to it but that's another one of those manual effort and clicks vs in game benefit things. When I could just zip through attacking the capital one more time.

You do have access to Hakim, right? You could buy a bunch of sacrifices off of him every sleep cycle.
Yeah I do, that's a good point will save on stamina. Would be good if I could pay Hakim on a monthly basis to just deliver 5 girls every month to get sacrificed or something similar.

But it appears that keeping satiety up is actually a challenge?
Edit: I guess I can think about an 'eat whole herd' option. The biggest trouble with these things is finding appropriate pictures.
Yeah its more of a challenge of not getting the events I need for the food. Eat whole heard option would be cool but I did kind of like how the guards would patrol the roads harassing me whenever I tried to find animals in the countryside when mobilization went up. I did find a way to trivialize satiety though which removed the difficulty, which is just attacking the human capital repeatedly and sacking the rich district. gives about 400 satiety a go from all the combat kills. without that not sure how I would really feed myself. I really like the lizard man idea where I get a village to feed me would also be cool if I can just pay a human village gold to fatten up herds as well and give them to me and other things like that. Makes me think about the logistics of being a fuck huge dragon. If people are making deals with deamons some people may want to make deals with dragons to not die, like Hakim is there.

QFT, again. So many people want their games to start easy and reward success with more and more difficulty. Personally, I've never quite understood that desire, but I guess there's some nuance to it.
Yeah I really like the high difficulty at the start. Makes it more like a puzzle games as you figure out the things you can do and the order you should be doing them. How to build up to be more dangerous over time. Power fantasies are always more fun if you start rock bottom.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
I know giving them a lizard man gives a 1 time boost to it but that's another one of those manual effort and clicks vs in game benefit things.
Yeah, okay. That one is not easy to automate, either, since you'll have to choose which minions will go at some point.

I guess I can set up some sort of egg deal, instead? Once you've given them the 50 guys, there's an option to auto-sell some lizard-type eggs for food per sleep cycle?

I did find a way to trivialize satiety though which removed the difficulty, which is just attacking the human capital repeatedly and sacking the rich district.
How are you healing all that combat damage? Or are the guards low-damage and high-HP for your current party?

myxlplykx

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah, okay. That one is not easy to automate, either, since you'll have to choose which minions will go at some point.

I guess I can set up some sort of egg deal, instead? Once you've given them the 50 guys, there's an option to auto-sell some lizard-type eggs for food per sleep cycle?
yeah that's fair, I feel gold upkeep for fish may be better or just auto buy? When I sleep for 130 days a lot of fish is going to waste if I just auto bought that while I slept it would also work. For the Egg deal having a button to bulk mate everyone in the breeding and milking pits would be good too.

How are you healing all that combat damage? Or are the guards low-damage and high-HP for your current party?
The dragon is last in the line and has 60% phis resist with 930 hp. I take like 2-5 damage per wave of dudes as the dragon almost always 1 hits the guy across with the 81-95dmg meaning they only get hit once per round. and my minions heal between bouts automatically faster then they take damage from the humans being 2 maxed dragon spawn and 2 maxed balors

Also who gives wyvern eggs? they are my last creature? I assumed daemons did it along which chimera but turns out they also do succubi.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
I feel gold upkeep for fish may be better or just auto buy?
Possibly. Although I kinda like that the dragon can't automate too much. It's not an auto-dragon, it's big, bad and prideful! :p

...a button to bulk mate everyone in the breeding and milking pits would be good too.
That would kinda circumvent the 'dragon rape sim' part. I'll think about it.

...my minions heal between bouts automatically faster then they take damage from the humans being 2 maxed dragon spawn and 2 maxed balors
They should be healing ~18HP and ~7HP per day, respectively. I assume they aren't taking that much damage per invasion?

Minions' ability to 'max' will get seriously nerfed in the future.

I suppose the Archmage will need to start patrolling the walls if you make a habit of raiding too often. :devilish:

Also who gives wyvern eggs?
Nuns.

I assumed daemons did it along which chimera but turns out they also do succubi.
Demonettes are basically succubi themselves, of course they give birth to more of them. :D

myxlplykx

Aug 4, 2017
Possibly. Although I kinda like that the dragon can't automate too much. It's not an auto-dragon, it's big, bad and prideful! :p
well its our minions automating, we as the big bad dragon are just telling them to do the jobs we don't want too on pain of death. when I wake up they better have a pile of food for me or they are the food yeh know.

That would kinda circumvent the 'dragon rape sim' part. I'll think about it.
Well we can go click and rape em when we want manually, its just removing tedium.

They should be healing ~18HP and ~7HP per day, respectively. I assume they aren't taking that much damage per invasion?
Minions' ability to 'max' will get seriously nerfed in the future.
Darn I kind of liked the long grind to grow their stats. and each invasion is like 2-3 days apparently rather then 1 so they get a decent bit back otherwise they would be getting attrition but even then not enough that i wont get to the sleep before they die so they heal then anyways.

I suppose the Archmage will need to start patrolling the walls if you make a habit of raiding too often. :devilish:
That would actually be putting a stop to this the archmage kicks my ass still. I can come out of the fight with just a barely alive dragon and no one else.

Thank you!

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
well its our minions automating
I've been leery of making the minions do anything besides battling and patrols, because right now this is a dragon game, and minions just provide some muscle. Going down the road of making minions do all the things they might realistically do is just too large a project at this point.

...they better have a pile of food for me or they are the food
Or they'll just run away the day before, leaving you hungry and without minions. :sneaky:

Well we can go click and rape em when we want manually, its just removing tedium.
The dragon always 'wants'. :p But as I said, I'll think about this.

Darn I kind of liked the long grind to grow their stats.
That'll still exist. It'll just be from ~50% to 100% (up to 200% on difficulties below normal+). The critters will be hatchlings first (no cute pics for them, though :cry:).

That would actually be putting a stop to this the archmage kicks my ass still.
I suppose the Archmage it is, then.

This is just begging to be misquoted. :D

Reactions: myxlplykx

myxlplykx

Aug 4, 2017
I've been leery of making the minions do anything besides battling and patrols, because right now this is a dragon game, and minions just provide some muscle. Going down the road of making minions do all the things they might realistically do is just too large a project at this point.
Thats fair, there are a lot they could realistically do. I just feel like there need to be some counters to the crazy high food rate later on. like im not at max size yet and without the constant city attack I would starve and if the archmage gets added what Am I supposed to do for food? grind out 20 lizard eggs every time I sleep to regen more fish? that's just a pain in the ass there should be better ways of automating that just so the whole game isn't get enough food so you don't die of starvation. Unless I'm missing some other way of doing it which I may be. But spending all your limited actions on food and sacrifice just isn't fun.

Or they'll just run away the day before, leaving you hungry and without minions. :sneaky:
Well that's what happens when you have low fear and they think they could probably kick your ass if you come calling.

That'll still exist. It'll just be from ~50% to 100% (up to 200% on difficulties below normal+). The critters will be hatchlings first (no cute pics for them, though :cry:).
Makes sense that they start weak, they already tend too. why not 50%->150% I like them a little strong :p
baby monster pics would be adorable.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
what Am I supposed to do for food?
There are bigger battles than the rich district as well. But 1200 food is a lot. On the other hand, you're playing an uncivilised predator. Filling your belly is going to be a big deal.

You can also turn off all sorts of regen. That'll cut down your food expenditure some.

But spending all your limited actions on food and sacrifice just isn't fun.
Fair point. I'll try my hand with the 'eat all the herds' and 'hunt for leviathans' features, plus some sort of long-term deal with the Lizardmen.

Makes sense that they start weak, they already tend too. why not 50%->150% I like them a little strong
That's going to be the 'easy' setting. Normal will be 120% and above that 100%.

baby monster pics would be adorable.
Not much available for free, unfortunately. :( Finding good-looking pictures for the adult versions took me a lot of time.

myxlplykx

Aug 4, 2017
There are bigger battles than the rich district as well. But 1200 food is a lot. On the other hand, you're playing an uncivilised predator. Filling your belly is going to be a big deal.
the only bigger easily repeatable battle i know of is the palace and I cant win that yet because the arch mage.

You can also turn off all sorts of regen. That'll cut down your food expenditure some.

Fair point. I'll try my hand with the 'eat all the herds' and 'hunt for leviathans' features, plus some sort of long-term deal with the Lizardmen.
Thanks!

One thing I just ran into is when becoming gargantuan you loose the ability to fly and if you live somewhere where you can only get to by flying you instantly loose it with no way to wait and grow wings. Really sucks to loose the titan sky castle this way, at gargantuan you get an extra set of wings can you set that so you get those wings 1 size smaller so you dont loose flying for sizing up if you grab the wings?

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
the only bigger easily repeatable battle i know of is the palace and I cant win that yet because the arch mage.
That was my main example. I guess with maxed mobilization some high-level patrols and castles might also qualify.

...can you set that so you get those wings 1 size smaller so you dont loose flying for sizing up if you grab the wings?
Known bug, fixed in the WIP version. Instructions on how to fix it yourself here.

What was the regen quote about?

myxlplykx

Aug 4, 2017
Known bug, fixed in the WIP version. Instructions on how to fix it yourself here.
ahh thank you!

Edit: Actually that link is just taking me back to this page? ill hunt for it tho.
Edit2: found it and fixed it thanks!

What was the regen quote about?
Must have cut myself off. It was about how my food expenditure when sleeping 1040 was going to sustenance so cutting down on regen wouldn't change much for the big upkeep.

Last edited:

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Must have cut myself off. It was about how my food expenditure when sleeping 1040 was going to sustenance so cutting down on regen wouldn't change much for the big upkeep.
Hmm, maybe I should put in some sort of hibernation. Not sure what the drawback would be. :unsure:

Vodayo

Dec 5, 2017
I have a problem with the mission: Seduction of the Queen. In the photo. What am I doing wrong? Thx for help.

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes