Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Time For Dragons - Defiler Wings: Deranged Dragon Mod [29-07-2020] [Jman]

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Drizzel

Sep 5, 2018
What do you mean by 'name -going more detailed
like you have it stand there

Egg power_______Hatchling________Name_______Status (alive-minion /death / serves the army)

____4__________Lizardman_______Krauge_______Alive

____5___________Korkk__________Merel________Death

as an rough idea ofc
just to give a little overview of that happened to them
like if its a "worthy" Mother or not XD

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Hmm. Tracking all these stats (especially what has happened to the minion afterwards) is a bit too much work and maybe a tiny performance hit if it needs to stay accurate. It's also a lot more bookkeeping that I can see a dragon actually do. Maybe you, a 21st century human, are tracking all your sexual partners in a notebook, spreadsheet or purpose-built application. But that's a big maybe even today. Never mind a fantasy dragon who doesn't really take all that much of an interest in (most of) his breeding partners.

I just did a small 'egg type' overview like this.

Drizzel

Sep 5, 2018
yeah i already tougth it would be too much work

that attachment looks good

enough to know the most important

it was a maybe anyway that why i used :)cool:) to write it next to it

Drizzel

Sep 5, 2018
how do i catch a knight?
my 1st knight just found me but i get an instant battle and afterwards he is dead

will the same happen to the thief?

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
how do i catch a knight?
By being more powerful than her after defeat. Otherwise, (s)he fights too hard and gets killed.

will the same happen to the thief?
Well, yes. The capturing mechanic is largely the same, except that you don't need to outlevel (but still need to over-power) her post-defeat, but there are a couple of random chances of her being killed off beforehand. One related to her level, and the other to your dragon's rage.

Edit: New Darkwood knowledge scaling. Does it make the Darkwood more attractive now?

Edit2: Everyone's favourite witch gets another laugh.

Edit3: I think I know what to do with the homunculi. They will no longer heal normally, and you can repair them at the Witch Coven, with the same prices as healing the D himself. To compensate, they can survive combat (with negative hp, even) when killed and are put back in the lair.

Last edited:

myxlplykx

Aug 4, 2017
If anyone has ideas or critique for food management, I'm listening. If you have other ideas for a new tribe, that'd also be welcome. I was thinking of a 'flying' village that'd sell griffin and Darkwood creature meat, but flying minions aren't particularly 'villager' types. And something mechanically different would be nice.
You already know my food critiques and sounds like you solving them which I really appreciate. As for new villages, I have a couple ideas first is that as your infamy grows high enough some villages could start trying to pay their taxes to you rather then the kingdom (generally livestock and gold) to avoid being razed could even put dragonspawn in control managing them as they seem like the smartest of the bunch, and there can be a little subgame where you need to protect them from the kingdom razing them by setting minions to defend them while you sleep.

Another idea is that as you destroy the seats of powers of the factions like dwarves and elves your spawn can take up residence there and create seats of power for them, if you decide not to make it your nest or as an alternative.so like dragonspawn in the elf area, which could sell elves to you regularly and replace the Danu/sex faun dude worship of the area along with some food from the forest animals. not sure what you would put in the dwarf fort, succubus?

also a water village of murclocks like the lizardman one.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
some villages could start trying to pay their taxes to you rather then the kingdom
a little subgame
dragonspawn in control managing them
IG: At that point, you're already halfway into the Final Battle and once the King notices, he has no option but to trigger it himself. The tribes are living in remote enclaves that are possibly even slightly beyond the Kingdom's borders, these villages would be much more visible.
OOG: Minions can't have (too much) agency. :p Even human ones.

It would basically be an extra/new game a bit along the lines of Redscale's Adventure. So this is out (in the short and medium term, at least).

your spawn can take up residence
Read my lips: Minions can't have agency. :D

also a water village of murclocks like the lizardman one.
Exists now, and can also attract Nagas. I'm not even sure two food villages, bulk buying and whales won't be too much.

Last edited:

adriangm30

Feb 1, 2018
Excuse me good man jman9, I was wondering if you are going to make a compilation of the modifications that you have been talking about with other users i would like to try them, such as the probability of events appearing, I have played easily more than 40 hours and I have not seen the flying castle nor one Once, also a suggestion with the women priestesses, you could not give them some function such as that the sanctuaries require them or a kitchen where they generate passive food with milk or a network of spies to hunt events such as the flying castle or attract a knight or thieves before they become demi gods or lovers who do not get pregnant only to remove their anger also that there are events with them such as the elf queen or the black elf among others the comptures and violates but I like to turn them into priestesses and collect them, It seems to me that the funny thing is that they hate you at first and then they love to suck your draconic cock but there is no event or text that reflects it, thanks for the modifications you have made to the game I love them :D, and you have played jack o nine they are from the same creator I recommend, it there a mod version in f95

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
I was wondering if you are going to make a compilation of the modifications that you have been talking about
Of course. But I won't have the time for it before about the second week of July, and I have a whole bunch of things I still want to do do. If someone wishes to make an intermediate update, I can share my script files, but modifying them so that they work with the current release is not easy.

I have not seen the flying castle nor one Once
This has at least two solutions now.

a suggestion with the women priestesses, you could not give them some function such as that the sanctuaries require them or a kitchen where they generate passive food with milk
If minions can't have agency, captives are not going to get it either. And food will have a bunch of new options, so any 'kitchen' will not be terribly useful. If you want nourishment from your prizes, just eat them like a good dragon. :p

a network of spies to hunt events such as the flying castle or attract a knight or thieves
Both of these the Dragon will be able to do himself (well, the 'attraction' will use the Smugglers' Isle).

lovers who do not get pregnant only to remove their anger
Exists already, get them scared enough and choose 'magic cum'. Or impregnate a random lass in the fields and let her go.

It seems to me that the funny thing is that they hate you at first and then they love to suck your draconic cock
Most of them are pretending. Women do it all the time, and being captured by a monstrous, sex-crazed beast is just about the best time for that.

but there is no event or text that reflects it
Well, what do you suggest? For me, they usually go enthusiastic mid-intercourse, after a bit of torture, which kinda does qualify as an 'event'.

you have played jack o nine they are from the same creator I recommend, it there a mod version in f95
I have played JONT. It wasn't quite my cup of tea, although I admire it for what it is. There are even several versions here that are or were being worked on, and I have... various relationships with the people behind those. :cautious:

My go-to 'slave trainer' game these days is Brothel King. I have a crazy mod for that game as well, but it's kinda old and messy.

Last edited:
Reactions: adriangm30

adriangm30

Feb 1, 2018
I know about magic cum but I don't like to use it because it spends magic and in the advanced stages of the game I am trapped between not starving and not breaking the seals, I understand you with that of eating the captives and I like to do it but I have the heart of chicken and I have become attached to some like the elf queen and I would like them to have a role, it does not matter that it is as simple as putting them in a room and that they passively generate something like milk chambers but that does not degrade their health and that only they can do, maybe something religious? or attract other females with deception, some characters for their low health require a lot of work to make them priestesses and when you achieve it I do not feel that there is a reward because everything remains the same, in the base game some generic females were perverted and in the mod I haven't noticed that apart from the perverted elf queen and the dark elf, as a distant hope do you think that dwarf females could be added? They are just ideas, I know that it is easier to say what to do, I appreciate any contribution to the game.
Another recommendation could be crusaders king 2 is a paradox game with the tentacles mod, basically you are a tentacle that seeks to desecrate and reproduce in the middle ages, it is a very dense simulator but I had fun playing it.
I also like brothel king especially because it uses well-known characters and its story is good but it stayed in the middle of the story and it has been a long time since I know of an update if I remember correctly, it stayed when you go to the second circle of the city? I liked it a lot when they turn you into a toad and you attack a girl in that part i laughing to dead

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
I would like them to have a role, it does not matter that it is as simple as putting them in a room and that they passively generate something like milk chambers but that does not degrade their health and that only they can do, maybe something religious?
You can make them into Dragon Priestesses who worship the Gobbler at your altars of rib-stealing. They won't lose stats then, quite the contrary. :p

some characters for their low health require a lot of work to make them priestesses and when you achieve it I do not feel that there is a reward because everything remains the same
They can come out of the cages and joint you on mutt-hunting adventures, can't they? I'd say that's quite a significant change. :)

in the base game some generic females were perverted and in the mod I haven't noticed that apart from the perverted elf queen and the dark elf
There are a number of high-libido women. Notably, the nuns at the Cathedral, half of the elven Novices and all of the Acolytes, the 'berry' and " 'shroom" girls, half of all thieves and also half of all Ogre mates. Lots of others can also roll a more lustful personality. Have you not noticed that some girls take a lot of torturing to become 'mate'able, and others are very easy?

as a distant hope do you think that dwarf females could be added?
No. Lack of sex pics in general, and a complete lack of 'dragon sex' images in particular. Besides, how do you even know that there are any 'dwarf women'? :p

crusaders king 2 is a paradox game with the tentacles mod, basically you are a tentacle that seeks to desecrate and reproduce in the middle ages, it is a very dense simulator but I had fun playing it.
Paradox and other 'grand strategy' games never really clicked for me. Anyway, I've spent considerable effort moving TfD away from the 'chtonic slime' legacy, and I'm not particularly interested in turning around again.

I also like brothel king especially because it uses well-known characters and its story is good but it stayed in the middle of the story and it has been a long time since I know of an update if I remember correctly
Last beta update was in... March, I think. The game is quite alive, but development is slow because of Goldo's RL issues, and the current beta has been going on for more than a year now.

it stayed when you go to the second circle of the city? I liked it a lot when they turn you into a toad and you attack a girl in that part i laughing to dead
Yeah, Goldo can deliver quality dialogue. He's been more focused on the story this year, actually.

Reactions: adriangm30

adriangm30

Feb 1, 2018
i guess you are right i noticed the difference between female in corruption, when i play again the game discover new things.
in the original game in sex interaction have different dialogue for diferent personality
can be different dialogues in sex in the same female in the same level of corruption for diferent personalities
i know the priestess can come with you to the battle but in final step of game they no have a funcion apart be breeder and i
don´t undertend about the altar, you refert about the sacrificate girl the english no it´s my mother language sorry
and a last question you now about how to get more angel apart to attack the cathedral
thanks

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
in the original game in sex interaction have different dialogue for diferent personality
different dialogues in sex in the same female in the same level of corruption for diferent personalities
As far as I recall, DW 1.0.1 had very limited dialogue, and it was largely random and only depended on the girl's origin (peasant, noble, giantess, etc).

1.4.1 had more, and TfD lifts the entire rape dialogue system from there. There are extensive checks depending on whether the girl has been terrified enough to become a 'willing' partner or not (which depends on her personality), what you're doing to her, random dice rolls, etc. Pretty much everything is intact in the mod. So I don't know what you think is missing, but AFAIK, nothing is. If you can point me to an example, I can look into porting it.

i know the priestess can come with you to the battle but in final step of game they no have a funcion apart be breeder
Or milk cow. :D

don´t undertend about the altar, you refert about the sacrificate girl
That was an oblique reference to making minions out of them so they can drain other captives, making them better breeders/cows for a while and eliminating the drain they've undergone themselves. Get a girl, breed her until her resistance breaks, then have her torture others to restore her stats, breed her again, repeat.

last question you now about how to get more angel apart to attack the cathedral
Very high-level patrols in the countryside and on the Trade Routes, high-end cultist sacrifices and maxed thieves. Sky palaces, but these are currently too rare to be a reliable source.

Edit: This weekend's result is that people who dislike knights are absolutely going to hate me. :devilish: No more freebie angel girls.

WTF.jpg

To compensate, the low-level knights are quite a bit weaker.

ThatsMoreLikeIt.jpg

Edit2:

New room icons. Tell me if you like the originals more.

Rooms.jpg Traps.jpg

Last edited:

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
True. Although from the dragon's POV, they're both thieves, one is just less subtle about it.

Do I spot some new buildings there?
Yeah. :cool: Since I'm capping minions at twice lair size and moving traps to their own building pool, guard posts became a bit anemic compared to cages. So guard posts and the two tentacle rooms get an upgrade that allows you to put a second minion or girl in there. And cages get a more secure upgrade that can hold two captives but disallows torture and eating.

Edit: Some renaming, and I added a basic hatchery that only processes snakes and kobolds, but doesn't cost mana and takes only 50 satiety to build. This way, you won't have to go up the quest tree to get some basic minions.
Rooms.jpg Traps.jpg

Also, scalable eating is in, after a lot of tedious testing:
Eat_one.jpg
(Catching more than one rabbit without being badass or making a mess of it is hard. )
Eat_all.jpg
(Making a mess of it is not guaranteed to pay off, takes more time and depletes the event pool a lot faster. And unlike wild animals, herds get smaller when poverty grows. This time, BB caught 10 sheep and then lost interest.)
Eat_farmers.jpg
(Eating at the source - the villages - is easier, but raises poverty a lot and village herd sizes go down with all of mobilization, fear and poverty. The farmers are hiding their cows now. :sneaky:)

Edit2: Yuriski asking for better Homunculi has led to this:
Homunculi.jpg
Model_1.jpg
Model_11.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Ambjorn187

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Fuck, I spent entirely too much time trying to find 'cage torture' pictures. No such thing, apparently. The women either straight out get fucked, aren't touched at all, lack cages or at least shackles, are too pristine or recognisable, or feature other humans doing the torturing ... Even Goblin Slayer characters don't quite fit.

Anyway, I think I'll have to take another break to do some RL stuff, and I'm kinda despairing when I look at my looong TODO list. I'm not sure I have the energy to do it all in the next month or so. I still have a balance pass of encounter weights and combat stats, whale eating and a number of QoL things that I think I can manage. But Elder Titans, Demon girl events, other picture-hunting, digging options, rebalancing tributes and a bunch of other features are looking like burnout right now. :cry: How many people are actually hoping for a release anytime soon, i.e. within 2-3 weeks, tops?

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Fuck, I spent entirely too much time trying to find 'cage torture' pictures. No such thing, apparently. The women either straight out get fucked, aren't touched at all, lack cages or at least shackles, are too pristine or recognisable, or feature other humans doing the torturing ... Even Goblin Slayer characters don't quite fit.

Anyway, I think I'll have to take another break to do some RL stuff, and I'm kinda despairing when I look at my looong TODO list. I'm not sure I have the energy to do it all in the next month or so. I still have a balance pass of encounter weights and combat stats, whale eating and a number of QoL things that I think I can manage. But Elder Titans, Demon girl events, other picture-hunting, digging options, rebalancing tributes and a bunch of other features are looking like burnout right now. :cry: How many people are actually hoping for a release anytime soon, i.e. within 2-3 weeks, tops?
Take your time. There is little point in trying to force yourself and then throwing the project away in frustration.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Take your time.
Good point, thank you. I do want to make a release because I kinda feel bad about not updating for so long, but, well, the long pause means there have been lots of ideas thrown around.

I just went and wrote the manual for a while to do something more relaxing. I can actually give that out, because it's (or should be) independent of all the other code. Just plop it into the game, read it and tell me if there's something I'm missing or not making clear enough.

LewdGanglia

Dec 13, 2020
I gave up on the game for now since I found it too difficult, but I am looking forward for new updates to retry eventually. I came here to also say to take your time and do things at your own pace.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
I gave up on the game for now since I found it too difficult
Was easy still too hard?

...but I am looking forward for new updates to retry eventually.
The difficulty will probably not be very different, but there is an even easier difficulty setting now, plus a bunch of QoL changes.

I came here to also say to take your time and do things at your own pace.
Thanks, but lately I find myself struggling with motivation due to doing exactly that. Developing stuff in a (feedback) vacuum is kinda not fun.

Edit: If you want to help me with that, I just completed a 'special start' feature. You can begin as a slightly more advanced dragon in one of the mid-early game lairs:
  • Large dragon with 2 red heads in a volcanic cave.
  • Large dragon with 2 white heads in an ice cave.
  • Large dragon with a green head and beastly paws in just a cave.
  • Regular (i.e. size-alterable) dragon with a silver head and wings on a mountaintop.
  • Regular dragon with a steel head and tough scales in a burrow.
  • Regular dragon with a shadow head and horns in a ruin (fear 5).
  • Regular dragon with a blue head and webbed paws in a grotto.
There's room for maybe one more, and I'd welcome feedback on what other body parts or perks to give these dragons.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 8 Votes