Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Time For Dragons - Defiler Wings: Deranged Dragon Mod [29-07-2020] [Jman]

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes

morph6785

Jan 12, 2019
Any bug with witch task? I did the first task but nothing happens. They took 10 buckets of milk, what next?

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Thanks, almost lost 200 seals already at day 507.
That's a little higher than 'normal'. I assume you've run into a few cultists as well?

On yet another note, is a workshop needed to upgrade traps?
No, but unlocking new trap types is. These come with the Protected Lair quest, after the 150 fame one.

Introducing gremlins earlier so they can kind of do it for you is on the todo list.

Currently using an abandoned ruin as a base
If you're still small, I approve. (y)

Edit:
witch task
They took 10 buckets of milk, what next?
Next you learn magic. Didn't she tell you that, and to come back when you're rested?

salking

Mar 24, 2018
That's a little higher than 'normal'. I assume you've run into a few cultists as well?
Yes but I'm pretty sure I nulled most of them by loading, and fear should not have been very high.
playing on normal difficulty
No, but unlocking new trap types is. These come with the Protected Lair quest, after the 150 fame one.

Introducing gremlins earlier so they can kind of do it for you is on the todo list.
So gremlins are necessary to upgrade the starting traps?
And do they only come with the workshop?
If you're still small, I approve. (y)
yes still small with 16/80 progress to medium, got huge fangs and working paws first. really loved the building space.
but was probably easyish to find.
The hero started finding me more often than I liked during sleep (save scumming to the rescue) so I went with an underground borrow for now. expensive on food yes, but once I hit medium i may be able to do something about her (Nimbus the virgin, not so much after I'm done)

edit:
And yet another issue (maybe) I've seen a few times, and this time i have a save if needed,
Newly "rescued" girl (ritual sacrifice), decide to rob her, dialogue plays out but I get no indication of what i get.
But if a take her back to the lair and rob her there i get some random loot, in this case a ring and a necklace.

Last edited:

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Yes but I'm pretty sure I nulled most of them by loading, and fear should not have been very high.
playing on normal difficulty
There's some bleedover from days when mobilization has failed to catch up, and random chance of course. 200/500 is a little high, though. Should be more like 150.

So gremlins are necessary to upgrade the starting traps?
And do they only come with the workshop?
Gremlins are necessary to buy new traps at the tribe. Otherwise, completing the 150-fame quest unlocks advanced traps and upgrading to them, independent of gremlins.

got huge fangs and working paws first.
You could also try for fear evolutions, like the shadow head or Creepy Ugliness. Safe extorting, and some combat utility.

Nimbus the virgin, not so much after I'm done
(y) Although medium is probably too optimistic if you have no traps nor piles of minions yet.

I know I was real happy when I savescummed a fake sleeping powder onto that annoying Thief lass, and shredded her ass. :D Even if said shredding was totally violent and didn't involve dragon-sized cocks at all. :p

Newly "rescued" girl... no indication of what i get.
...get some random loot
If she's a peasant, mermaid or oni, there's a chance she actually has no treasure. Random, can change with reloading.

Last edited:

salking

Mar 24, 2018
There's some bleedover from days when mobilization has failed to catch up, and random chance of course. 200/500 is a little high, though. Should be more like 150.
my game started with 666 seals (currently 466) though and the opening indicated that you might be able to restore them
Gremlins are necessary to buy new traps at the tribe. Otherwise, completing the 150-fame quest unlocks advanced traps and upgrading to them, independent of gremlins.
Alright, then I'm obviously missing something.
Looking for what is needed to upgrade the starting trap for 10 satisfaction.
You could also try for fear evolutions, like the shadow head or Creepy Ugliness. Safe extorting, and some combat utility.

(y) Although medium is probably too optimistic if you have no traps nor piles of minions yet.
I've got enough goblins to throw into the grinder, and even a peasant girl though barely better than a goblin :p
Though that'll barely put a dent in my hero, still solo luckily, managed to scum my way out of any companions.
Last time I saw the hero had 116 hp and 10-20ish damage.
Didn't pay attention to what gear the hero or thief got early on.
If she's a peasant, mermaid or oni, there's a chance she actually has no treasure. Random, can change with reloading.
She was a peasant, but what bothered me was that the robing dialog in the "wild" was missing what items she gave, but once she transfers and get robed in the lair (no cage in this instance) I get the specifics.

On another note, getting boar meat first in an awake period seems like an excellent way for a small dragon to hoard some experience

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
the opening indicated that you might be able to restore them
You can. It requires climbing the quest tree, namely getting the Offspring quest completed and gathering enough mana and satiety to build an altar to sacrifice girls on. And getting enough virgins (or non-virgins, if that's your jam) to sacrifice, obviously. :devilish:

Looking for what is needed to upgrade the starting trap for 10 satisfaction.
Having started or being able to start the Protected Lair quest. And upgrades cost way more than that.

Edit: And clicking the right button. The 'evolution/traps/upgrades' toggle.

I've got enough goblins...
You need a lot of goblins to reliably kill a knight, though. Like 200+ of them at least, probably. :D

Last time I saw the hero had 116 hp and 10-20ish damage.
That 116 HP is slightly misleading, because the guy (or gal) is armoured and has high Attack Mastery, so parries a lot. And if it's 116 HP, he's probably the 'young knight' version?

...what bothered me was that the robing dialog in the "wild" was missing what items she gave
She was probably so poor she didn't give anything. :p

On another note, getting boar meat first in an awake period seems like an excellent way for a small dragon to hoard some experience
Hoard experience? And boars are random, so you either savescum or can't rely on that meat. Lizardmen also sell boar meat when you unlock them.

salking

Mar 24, 2018
You can. It requires climbing the quest tree, namely getting the Offspring quest completed and gathering enough mana and satiety to build an altar to sacrifice girls on. And getting enough virgins (or non-virgins, if that's your jam) to sacrifice, obviously. :devilish:

Having started or being able to start the Protected Lair quest. And upgrades cost way more than that.

Edit: And clicking the right button. The 'evolution/traps/upgrades' toggle.
Thanks for both of those, can now put them to rest.
If not my curiousness took hold of me, do virgins restore more seals? :unsure:
You need a lot of goblins to reliably kill a knight, though. Like 200+ of them at least, probably. :D

That 116 HP is slightly misleading, because the guy (or gal) is armoured and has high Attack Mastery, so parries a lot. And if it's 116 HP, he's probably the 'young knight' version?
Probably young knight indeed, don't have a save handy to check. and yeah, probably 20 or 33% mitigation atm.
Do you know if equal or higher attack mastery cancels out parrying or just adds chance on self?
She was probably so poor she didn't give anything. :p
Yeah probably :p, but that still don't explain why she was able to hand them over if I waited till i had her in the lair.
Hoard experience? And boars are random, so you either savescum or can't rely on that meat. Lizardmen also sell boar meat when you unlock them.
Save scumming for now, only have goblins available, guessing the rest are unlocked by the main quests.
Eat healthy boar, raid small town, or find militia or archer or other low difficulty battle.
That's basically what I do if i find one.

Is it worth it to get the first lvl of attack mastery training at dragonia?
Was lucky with my gold coins, have 11g 44s 77c atm

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
If not my curiousness took hold of me, do virgins restore more seals?
Of course. There's even a Lady's chat tip that outright tells you this. The Nameless Powers like their virgins every bit as much as dragons do. :D

young knight ... 33% mitigation
Young knights have 33% vs physical, proper knights have 50%. Some items and traits can provide elemental resistances as well, like the mirrored shield.

Do you know if equal or higher attack mastery cancels out parrying or just adds chance on self?
Cancels out and adds.

still don't explain why she was able to hand them over if I waited till i had her in the lair.
She rerolled her treasure. :sneaky: Yeah, you can savescum squeezing maidens for jewelry if you're completely honorless. :p

...only have goblins available, guessing the rest are unlocked by the main quests.
Most are unlocked from breeding girls, which requires you to be able to stay put for 1.5-3 months. If the knight is after your ass, not an easy thing to do.

E.g. a Basilisk from a mere townswoman is noticeably more powerful than any lizardman spawn or mercenary.

Is it worth it to get the first lvl of attack mastery training at dragonia?
Not sure. :cautious: Personally, I'd try to save up the 200 gold for a combat homunculus, because she's badass. But thieves and other factors might change that.

Was lucky with my gold coins...
Get 10 fear (Shadow head + Creepy Ugliness) on your dragon and start extorting gold out of merchants far before you can actually handle their guards.

salking

Mar 24, 2018
Most are unlocked from breeding girls, which requires you to be able to stay put for 1.5-3 months. If the knight is after your ass, not an easy thing to do.

E.g. a Basilisk from a mere townswoman is noticeably more powerful than any lizardman spawn or mercenary.
Now i really need to get to medium size, i can't get the green hatchery (100 sat) before that unless i get the bottomless belly evo, which is more expensive than both the small and medium size upgrades together.
Get 10 fear (Shadow head + Creepy Ugliness) on your dragon and start extorting gold out of merchants far before you can actually handle their guards.
Will probably get creepy one, at medium size and huge fangs it adds up to 10 fear.
After that I'm considering geting either the scales, double yaw, or some flapping wings.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
You can get from 99 satiety to 100 by storing a 'snack' at the lair and chomping down at the right moment. A good use for the 'lonely farm girls'. :D

Some paws might actually also be worthwhile. Or a magic head that tides you over the 5 magic mark so you can visit the city.

prehot

Jun 25, 2020
When i go to sleep i get this type of errors.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/_script/lair/lair - label.rpy", line 38, in script call
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
  File "game/_script/lair/lair - sleep report.rpy", line 25, in script
    if dragon.sleep_debt >= full_sleep_time and dragon.sleep_time < rest_sleep_time:
  File "game/_script/lair/lair - sleep report.rpy", line 25, in <module>
    if dragon.sleep_debt >= full_sleep_time and dragon.sleep_time < rest_sleep_time:
AttributeError: 'PlayableCharacter' object has no attribute 'sleep_debt'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
  File "game/_script/lair/lair - sleep report.rpy", line 25, in script
  File "C:\Games\time of dragons\Time_for_Dragons-1.1.1-pc-DDM_Sep_2020\renpy\ast.py", line 1807, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Games\time of dragons\Time_for_Dragons-1.1.1-pc-DDM_Sep_2020\renpy\python.py", line 1961, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Games\time of dragons\Time_for_Dragons-1.1.1-pc-DDM_Sep_2020\renpy\python.py", line 1954, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/_script/lair/lair - sleep report.rpy", line 25, in <module>
AttributeError: 'PlayableCharacter' object has no attribute 'sleep_debt'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Время для Драконов: Королевство Монстров 28-09-20
Fri Oct 16 07:08:03 2020

salking

Mar 24, 2018
Decided to go through my loot, only to realize my ever growing need for the witches and smugglers.
Only the treasure tab, but you'll probably get my point.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit:
maybe I should go for magic for my next evo, so i can go sell stuff in the capital

Last edited:

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
That's a lot of brooches. :)

magic ... so i can go sell stuff
Magic unlocks the Witch store, magic+medium size ultimately gives access to the fence, magic 5+ to the Capital's jewelry store. These have progressively better prices for item sales.

Personally, I use low-tier treasures as 'Thief bait', since the best sales price is 50% and many low-tier items are worth less than 2 gold. It's better if she takes a bunch of rings and fibulas worth 2/2 and 1.5/2 gold apiece, rather than 1 actual gold coin per attempt.

salking

Mar 24, 2018
Got an untranslated line for you
lumberjack event in the Alven forest, don't know if you need any other details.

Edit:
And another one, found while roaming the countryside, berry picking women event.
Picked the maid with berries, robed her, then let her go.
edited this post since there was no reply yet

Last edited:

salking

Mar 24, 2018
Ok a bit of an odd thing happened.
Got my medium size evo done, and saw the witch introduction event as I came out of slumber, offering to teach me to use magic.
And then I saw the next one immediately after, before i had the time to visit the old ruins.
This time commenting on how the dragon was all grown up now and ready for another task...

salking

Mar 24, 2018
I'm fine with the second option :p
Not really a big deal.
Though I don't know if the first task for the witch is tracking properly, had given 3 lust worth in the previous activity cycle.
But in the current cycle it reset to 10?
It's not time limited is it?
Or do I need to do a specific option?
Donate or get milked?

Edit:
Had to take a break.
But it seems the task requires that one use the donate option. silly me

Last edited:

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
But it seems the task requires that one use the donate option.
Yeah, she pays you cash for the other 'donations'. I never really though how weird it is to have an evil virgin-defiling, sheep-gobbling, gold-grubbing dragon regularly go to a sperm bank run by a power-mad witch. :LOL:

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes