Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Time For Dragons - Defiler Wings: Deranged Dragon Mod [29-07-2020] [Jman]

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
In decending order of awesomeness, sacking the Dwarven Halls, pillaging the Elven Grove, conquering a Volcanic Forge and taking over an Ice Castle.

No wiki. I don't even recall many mods with wikis. OpenXcom has some, but these are mods that have been years in development.

Your best bet is to hope that someone writes a guide. There's a short one in the OP, but it's somewhat old and incomplete. I guess a wiki- or guide-writing person hasn't stumbled in here yet. :(

And the mod is still a WIP, so guides may be a bit premature right now.

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Try mountain and sky. Sea to get mermaids and sea lairs. Fire lair is sky only, ice can be mountain or sky.

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Spam the sky encounter to try for both. Sky pretty much covers routes and countryside and mountains also. Catch some virgins and sacrifice them on altars you can build, 1 sacrifice per altar per month iirc.

Last edited:

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Still not working, spammed for like an hour or so now
They're currently pretty rare. Like less than half a percent to encounter rare.

How does one breach the backdoor for dwarves?
With lots of beer and a stool for the shorties to kneel on. ;)

Anyway, there's no trick to it. You can either do it without problems, or have fucked up and can only use the front entrance.

Ambjorn187

Sep 9, 2020
Edit. Also maybe consider lowering the torture damage per size a bit. Right now i need to savescum torturing a 30 ish hp maiden since i can do up tu 37 damage for 1 session witch means anything under fireling maidens a high tier dragon cant even touch xd.
This made me realize I was starting to have the same problem, (squishy princess :rolleyes:)
So I modded in a safety feature that let girls live on 1 health if they started full.
I'll put it here if anyone is interested.
Jman, feel free to incorporate it.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
The squishyness only really starts to matter when your dragon scares them to death, i.e. you went for a heavy fear build or are a really big dragon. Both of these mean you should have some tools available to you to make the captives more pliable (cages, milk for healing, effective torture).

When they reach their 'willing' threshold (meaning that they know how bad the dragon can get and are able to shut it off, or even enjoy it ;) ), all the 'death by dragon sex' issues go away. I pretty much like that you can't just always immediately dick the girl and nothing bad happens.

With the quickfix, I don't think a single torture session can kill even the frailest noble in one go if she starts at full health. That's all you really need.

PariahLies

Dec 21, 2018
Now that I know that the cathedral can be rebuilt for possibly getting another angel my first question is already answered(post above). So on to the second one.

Is there actually a titan fortress in the clouds and it's just exceedingly rare(presumably another angel source I can only assume), or was that just flavor text for the most part? Several 30-turn cycles have gone by of mostly soaring and while the ice/fire titan lairs are common enough for me I haven't actually found anything like the aforementioned cloud fortress.

Is it possible to fly at the largest size? I'm planning to go gargantuan(and presumably to the final, legendary), but this time there is no wing evolution that you could take to continue flying prior to the size evolution that would negate flying and I'm a tad concerned for the flight ability going further.

Is the phoenix encounter supposed to have 5 enemies? I mean, I can see it being possible to beat as is, after some head min-maxing, but I would have assumed it would be one enemy with a really high amount of health and damage.

Merenal

May 5, 2017
Every Time I find a Girl and solve this messy rng encounter to succesfully impregnant her, I just can let her go. I have a Cage an a Dragon´s Lair. Do I miss something?

Ambjorn187

Sep 9, 2020
Is there actually a titan fortress in the clouds and it's just exceedingly rare(presumably another angel source I can only assume)
yes.

Is it possible to fly at the largest size? I'm planning to go gargantuan(and presumably to the final, legendary), but this time there is no wing evolution that you could take to continue flying prior to the size evolution that would negate flying and I'm a tad concerned for the flight ability going further.
Yes-ish
when you reach the last size you will lose the ability to fly, but you will then be able to grow a 4:th pair of wings once the size increase is completed.

So if you have a flight lair (peak or cloud castle) you will be forced to move out when the growth finishes, you can then grow the wings instantly but too late, lair lost.

Sounds like a flaw in design.

I haven't actually tested this but it is what the code indicates.

Reactions: PariahLies

Ambjorn187

Sep 9, 2020
Every Time I find a Girl and solve this messy rng encounter to succesfully impregnant her, I just can let her go. I have a Cage an a Dragon´s Lair. Do I miss something?
How big are you? if you consider impregnation to be rng, chances are that you simply isn't strong enough.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Tortured to death?
Human girls usually die when I show them my dragon penis.
Certainly cant have sex with them when they die at the sight of it.

Ambjorn187

Sep 9, 2020
Tortured to death?
Human girls usually die when I show them my dragon penis.
Certainly cant have sex with them when they die at the sight of it.
That's why I made that mod ;)

If you prefer to play honestly, i suggest this routine:

1) Catch the girl and take her to your lair. (don't rob her)
2) Put her in a cage and wait.
3) If you can Mate with her at 25+ affection do so. Done!

4) Wait until her affection is 49, then rob her to push it past 50.
5) if you can Mate now, do so. Done!

6) are you a save scummer? if so see if she would survive a rape.
if she don't or you don't scum.
7) just throw her at the altar.

Reactions: Merenal

Merenal

May 5, 2017
That's why I made that mod ;)

If you prefer to play honestly, i suggest this routine:

1) Catch the girl and take her to your lair. (don't rob her)
2) Put her in a cage and wait.
3) If you can Mate with her at 25+ affection do so. Done!

4) Wait until her affection is 49, then rob her to push it past 50.
5) if you can Mate now, do so. Done!

6) are you a save scummer? if so see if she would survive a rape.
if she don't or you don't scum.
7) just throw her at the altar.
Ok, got it trough the rng, but this is a better help :D

I have a second Question: How can I obtain a Workshop?

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes