2.70 star(s) 10 Votes

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
It would have stopped then and there after the first post if you wouldn't have felt the need to make bad excuses for your failure and pretend writing a guy a message on a forum he's not very active on means anything.
You through wasting my time? You seem more upset about something than anyone else here. What are you even so but hurt about, a event that happened years ago?

Eliont

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2018
TobyxXx , thanks for vast review.

-- keeping the breeding with the Mother part if being a slime doesnt add anything
Not a fan of incest, and Mistress don't want to become one of that slime kind as it can infest any life form and make it like him.

-- And why the alternate ending
It's additional, not altenate ending. If you talking about de Ad quest then don't help alv and you don't get ending. Other quest outcomes that don't kill dragon returns to map.

-- okay but why
It think will be not good if i just copy-paste DW code and call it a day.

-- starve while you sleep
if you will not have money to buy food from lizardman tribe, then girls will lose hp over time
to just hold girls - build cell, but don't set guard to it. Assigned henchmen will torture prisoner, savoring her life essence and becoming stronger, but girl will permanently lose her stats.

-- your most fervent supporter in a week or two
they are not humans anymore with monster core replacing their brains

-- but you cant breed them anymore
You can though, they mostly having original organs. You need to drive them down from horde members to prisoners again and then you can do stuff again.

-- there is no explanation in game about that
it should be in the ingame help article

-- army of darkness start to look like the army of waifu
Is it bad thing? Most of maou's conquer their worlds with army of waifus (or husbandos).

-- where the class of the girl
Here too - initial energy level of girl determine level of core she produce.

-- Poverty
it pain in the ass to balance, and i open to suggestion about how it should be redone.

-- new fighting system
You can be gigantic dragon and tank it all, or powerful and deal massive damage, or magical dragon that support his horde what devastates ever ancient eldritch gods.

-- And lastly the art
Well, sure, the 3d/photo should be replaced. I will do it if i start to make another version.

-- that with a little rework around them you can introduce the new feature smoothly and make the whole experience more enjoyable
That's actually a good idea to increase amount of missions that should introduce gameplay mechanics.

-- Time for Dragons 2
It's already TfD2, so new will be TfD 3 =)

Last edited:

docamakus

Oct 9, 2017
So we cant start a different game?
If you attempt to do to return to the main menu it just does a random start new game?
There should 100% be a way to start up a new game tbh.

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
I set the language to English in settings and the general choices in the game are in English but the description when trying to fuck the nun is in Russian.

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
1570942641553.png

This is the screenshot of what I mentioned previously. It's what happened when my character tried to fuck the nun.

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
By the way the Heroes of Might and Magic 3 Fortress music in this game's Lair brings back memories. That was some unexpected nostalgia!

Reactions: Eliont

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
a screenshot of The Undertaker molesting a dame? :p
Looks like it's supposed to be a portrayal of a Greek/Roman viscera reading using a human sacrifice, as opposed to a sheep, which I think happened on occasion but was pretty rare. Obviously not 100% on that.

Wilown

Sep 28, 2017
TobyxXx , thanks for vast review.

-- but you cant breed them anymore
You can though, they mostly having original organs. You need to drive them down from horde members to prisoners again and then you can do stuff again.

-- where the class of the girl
Here too - initial energy level of girl determine level of core she produce.
How do you get the waifu from army to bed once again ? I can't really interact with the henchmen.

What is the use of the milk building ? Can't seem to assign anyone to it.

And what is energy ? I usually know the worth of a girl once she's pregnant but not before.
Ty for your information and I think you can actually make this game even better if you're ready for it.

Last edited:

klang

Aug 15, 2016
Weard error won't launch

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/redistributable/common.rpy", line 21, in script
init -10 python:
File "game/redistributable/common.rpy", line 25, in <module>
import os,pygame,math,sys,random,bisect,yaml,time
ImportError: No module named yaml

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/redistributable/common.rpy", line 21, in script
init -10 python:
File "/renpy/renpy-7.3.0-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 912, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "/renpy/renpy-7.3.0-sdk/renpy/python.py", line 1959, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/redistributable/common.rpy", line 25, in <module>
import os,pygame,math,sys,random,bisect,yaml,time
ImportError: No module named yaml

Darwin-18.7.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.0.271

Sun Oct 13 02:13:18 2019

Eliont

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2018
How do you get the waifu from army to bed once again ?
From control tab - "Drive out of the pack" and select.
Lizardmans will just disappear and will go on their own.
Girls will return to captive status.

Screenshot-40.jpg

Eliont

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2018
What is the use of the milk building
Sorry, forgot about it, will include in the next patch.

Slime farm needs captive that already produced at least one monster core (and then more then better).
Produce porings that can be eaten by lair residents to heal (use from inventory screen) or sold for money.
Girl will permanently lose stats over time.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Close to DW - means girl offspring potential.
Tierlist: 'peasant' => 'citizen','holy maiden','mermaid' => 'princess' => 'oni','ifrita','yukionna','alv' => titan
you use => as a sign for arrows? cause if it was the mathematic sign this would be incredible strange/awkward
might I suggest you change those to "->" instead?

Dom1anon

Jun 21, 2018
You through wasting my time? You seem more upset about something than anyone else here. What are you even so but hurt about, a event that happened years ago?
I'm not hurt, I'm just honestly telling you what you did and what you're still doing. You don't need to reply if you don't care.
But you do, because I'm right. You said something dumb, then you made a dumb excuse and now you've reached the point of "okay, but why do YOU care!??!?!?!?"
By the way, if you do actually care (which you don't, since then you probably would have given a little bit of effort when you tried contacting him) then you can still ask OHM if you can make your own version based on his.
He probably really doesn't care and he has several avenues of contact ready for you.

There you go, good luck.

2.70 star(s) 10 Votes