2.70 star(s) 10 Votes

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
C'mon pal, stop feeding the troll. He makes fun of you.
You know I was hoping this would be alittle fun, but he's no good at it regardless of whether he's being a troll or trying to make fun of me, or being genuine.

I'm not hurt, I'm just honestly telling you what you did and what you're still doing. You don't need to reply if you don't care.
But you do, because I'm right. You said something dumb, then you made a dumb excuse and now you've reached the point of "okay, but why do YOU care!??!?!?!?"
By the way, if you do actually care (which you don't, since then you probably would have given a little bit of effort when you tried contacting him) then you can still ask OHM if you can make your own version based on his.
He probably really doesn't care and he has several avenues of contact ready for you.

There you go, good luck.
Jesus, make up your mind.
"Yes you do care because your still having a conversation about it."

"No you don't care because you didn't go to something that you didn't even know exist back then."

It's amazing how you flopped between the two. Also amazing how you think people's interest can't change and shift ove time... Oh right it's suppose to be my dream project some how lmao.

• Angry
Reactions: valhrona

Dom1anon

Jun 21, 2018
Jesus, make up your mind.
"Yes you do care because your still having a conversation about it."

"No you don't care because you didn't go to something that you didn't even know exist back then."

It's amazing how you flopped between the two. Also amazing how you think people's interest can't change and shift ove time...
You don't and never did care about making that game, you just wanted to whine here. If you would have cared, you would have managed to contact him easily.
You do care about me calling you out on it, because it's embarrassing for you when people are honest about it.
These are very different concepts, you conflating them for a disingenuous gotcha moment reflects poorly on your intellect and morality.

kenshuck

Jul 27, 2017
Another bug, The energy stat, sometimes it refers as "mana".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: the same happens with satiety and biomass

Unstranslated when hitting torture

Last edited:
Reactions: Eliont

Dom1anon

Jun 21, 2018
Another bug, The energy stat, sometimes it refers as "mana".

Edit: the same happens with satiety and biomass

Unstranslated when hitting torture

You're doing god's work, once the game is properly debugged and translated I'll take a deeper look. Seems a bit overwhelming with too many options thrown at you at the moment. The explanations are there, but maybe it would've been smarter to introduce the player gradually to all of the systems. Games generally do that to avoid overwhelming the player. It's why tutorials are annoyingly slow if you have some experience already but still need an introduction.

kenshuck

Jul 27, 2017
Untranslated (?)

You're doing god's work, once the game is properly debugged and translated I'll take a deeper look. Seems a bit overwhelming with too many options thrown at you at the moment. The explanations are there, but maybe it would've been smarter to introduce the player gradually to all of the systems. Games generally do that to avoid overwhelming the player. It's why tutorials are annoyingly slow if you have some experience already but still need an introduction.
For me the big problem its the machine translation, and the incordancies (i.e. energy = mana, biomass = saciety) i could proof read and make some fixes to the translation, but i don't have a lot of free time. Honestly, I prefeer to read the information all at once, than tutorials, too slow for me

kenshuck

Jul 27, 2017
Also there is no explanation hw to gain Biomass... I later realised it's connected with feeding the Dragon... but there is no explanation about this ingame...
Yeah that`s what i was saying about incordancies, energy is mana, saciety is biomass, fame is glory... about the pregnancies, i dont know, didn't happen to me

kenshuck

Jul 27, 2017
Question.... do we need a building for the girls to give birth? even after the 50 days they never do...

Edit: found out... the girls gave birth to "core" (eggs... yeah fucking g translate...) that u need to put in the green crystal...

Jushak

Mar 22, 2019
Will be interesting to see what further changes will be added to this. Currently there are few things that I feel are a bit off.

* I assume Fear and/or Poverty increase likelihood of demon worshippers appearing. Especially early on it's pretty punishing to see these and be unable to defeat them, only to see numerous Inferno Seals be gone. I assume this triggers the demonic invasion game-ending event from Defiler Wings? If it does the fact you don't occasionally reset Poverty/Fear/Mobilization like in the DW makes this a very obnoxious thing, forcing save-scumming to not escalate the event before you're ready to take it on.

* Getting gold feels orders of magnitude harder than in DW. On the other hand once you do find a bit of gold biomass becomes a joke since you can just spam-buy big fish from the lizardfolk and ignore biomass restrictions completely.

* The combat mechanics seem pretty obscure and the help screen doesn't really help there. The attack skill says that "each level of attack skill adds damage", but what Mastery of Attack does is not explained, only how to gain more of it. This makes it hard to judge exactly how good/bad your minions actually are.

Eliont

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2018
demonic invasion game-ending event from Defiler Wings?
It trigger, but they can be defeated... or not, and if not this is NOT end of the game, but adds a new challenge until all seals restored. Right decision during Darkshire fairy event can make dealing with invasion easier.

Jushak

Mar 22, 2019
It trigger, but they can be defeated... or not, and if not this is NOT end of the game, but adds a new challenge until all seals restored. Right decision during Darkshire fairy event can make dealing with invasion easier.
Ah, good to know. The event was interesting twist in DW, but it also required you to essentially force it to happen by purposefully going out of your way to drive devastation high and playing for a while for it to trigger. Good to know that this time around it isn't forced end of the game.

You can reset mobilization. I could implement poverty neutralize as well. Fear - difference between dragon level and mobilization level.
I assume this refers to paying to lower the mobilization on the island? Personally I am kind of undecided on this one. In DW high mobilization was only required to face specific enemies to satisfy a requirement for the demon invasion if memory serves, so the optimal strategy was to just pay it off every turn to keep its cost to a minimum. I guess if mobilization also lowers fear now (and thus demon events?) it gets more interesting.

Yes, it's intended. A BIG FISH requested many time to reduce amount of click.
Yeah, I can see why it was requested. One thing to also consider adding to lower clicks would be a "priority" system, so the player can choose, preferably with toggles somewhere in the UI, what kind of scenes they wish to search for, making that kind of scenes more likely to happen. So for example the player would have options to prioritize finding events for Biomass, Gold, Lairs, Maidens or Special Events. It is increasingly tiresome to find the 3rd windmill in last 10 clicks when I'm trying to find literally anything else from Plains.

Damage roll calculated between "Attack" and "Attack + Mastery".
Thanks, good to know!

eccentic

Aug 31, 2017
So does this game have a decent translation? I loved defilers wing but that rungrish really ruined it for me. Is the game the same as defilers wings but just getting updates or is it totally something else? Kinda curious for this game i really enjoyed defilers wings. Btw: I don't really care for the random art i enjoyed the idea of creating your own custom made dragon and building armies.

2.70 star(s) 10 Votes