trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Symantec detected both python and the compiled exe as a virus

1675026059343.png

The pythonw.exe has a nonstandard icon.

1675027670102.png

Not going to investigate it further but I have never seen it trigger a flag even on python3 (8+) games. @Wizard's Kiss are you using python standard binaries?

Last edited:

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Here I am, waiting for my wife to come to bed for some sexy times, checking out new lewd VNs, and it has a fucking Faceless man of Braavos with the creepiest slasher smile. How am I supposed to go to the toilet now?

Nov 3, 2017
This seems like a fantastic game that I will personally try to avoid for a few years to come to more complete game. I would like to say to the Dev that I do hope you continue to work on this game, as I beleive that this can become one of the best games on here.

A small personal opinion I have against the game,is that I would prefer a more Fixed POV from the MC rather than the occasional cut to other characters ( such as Kiara POV talking to the detective about what she saw. And the Mellisa Clone becoming Kiara I just think that the mystery theme would work best when the player has as much limited information as the MC (other than knowlege on previous loops). I would have been more engaged in the story without knowing the above information. Like the audience would be confused when Kiara says she saw the MC murder Melissa, which would be enchanced when he discovers that she wasn't lying. And the audience may also assume (like I did) that the Mellisa clone is an example of an unreliable narrator who is having trauma hallucinations to then have a twist later on when it gets revealed. this is just my opinion though, and since its your game feel free to ignore me.

A minor bug that I found is that one of the pieces for the libary search (library1mc2) has a different lighting to the background and thus doesn't match when added in.

I would like to say that dispite my comment having critisims, I do really like the concept and most of the current execution of the game.

Edit:
Also it may be worth looking into some compression as if its 1.3GB while this early on, I can't imagine how big it will be when completed

Last edited:

parceload

Nov 14, 2017
Symantec detected both python and the compiled exe as a virus
@Wizard's Kiss are you using python standard binaries?
virustotal shows 1/70 for both files, which usually means false positive

here is the virustotal for the pythonw in the most recent official renpy (v8.0.3), also 1/71

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
virustotal shows 1/70 for both files, which usually means false positive

here is the virustotal for the pythonw in the most recent official renpy (v8.0.3), also 1/71

I mean the python binary was clearly altered from the original. I have noticed some others in the past have changed the python binaries and recompiled them with new icons for whatever reason, but none has triggered an alert. For me, it really isn't worth it to go back and look through the code to determine what exactly alterations were made.

I just deleted the entire folder. If someone else wants to go through his code and confirm it's clean they can.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
This game actually has a pretty good story. I really like Time Implosion so far.

Dear dev, if you ever decide to abandon this game (like 90% of devs it seems) at least dump the script here or tell us how you intended the game to end.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I played this for a while, my findings were: It is reading & concept level is above many of the viewers comprehension as evidenced by some of their comments. May the writer and dev experience the self depreciation and confusion, followed by operant conditioning being promoted. The shadow scientists referenced appear to be some of the same ones advising the education system in hopes of providing a product of societal norms they want. Removing the freedom of choice the creatures were given for a controlled and infernal number count should receive the 4x as Balial was ordered.

Reactions: Werner von Hass

Silf

Nov 14, 2018
The most boring game I've ever played. That bad idea of repeating the game :cautious:

worthlesspeon

Jun 10, 2017
This game actually has a pretty good story. I really like Time Implosion so far.

Dear dev, if you ever decide to abandon this game (like 90% of devs it seems) at least dump the script here or tell us how you intended the game to end.
Yeah the game definitely has potential, but the slow release schedule and every single update breaking old saves is going to limit its growth.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Really really interesting, I'm loving it!

Here's couple of errors anyway:

Immagine4.png Immagine6.png
more a glitch than an error.

Immagine5.png
Here actually is the second loop (or at least it was for me), where the mc actually go to Karina mansion so he had an halibi for monday, even the first time however discord chats could been a valid one, furthermore the forensic police should have easily detect the time of decess, so it have no much weigh of what he was doing at that time, timing here is essential, not sure how much break time they have but the body cool down in around 2 hours for what i know, that there was a third party there is certain by the lights off but not really the absence of the fuss, well that said if the body was not already discovered earlier by a group of ppl and they shout up, implausible if only 1 person was there during this long break. From the introverse nature of the mc is plausible that nobody cared about what he was doing but improbable that nobody saw it earlier (all that said however is easily fixable anyway if you change the body temperature to lukewarm.

The bj scene with Karina in the library have double audio overflap, so is kinda annoying.

While exploring the various loop path the last question with kath (she's younger than you etc.) I wasn't able to select the other choice and it did trigger always the first, not really sure what I've done however since it was me mostly me skipping text (with the first loop it went correctly).

Lastly, if I check the characters panel some of the chars are already flagged as dead but they are actually alive in that loop frame (second loop), others are not showing at all.

Last edited:

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
A small issue; If you decide to back out of asking Natasha where the bathroom is while she's changing, the game acts as if you had asked her; the next scene states that you followed her directions, even if you never talked to her. Just a small nitpick.

This game has a lot of potential, I love me a good time loop game!

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Absolutely loved it. While the MC started out a little unlikable his dialog had me hooked. The vocabulary used was better than most people I know and it was refreshing and enjoyable to read someone who writes well in English. The characters feel real to me and I have a great deal of empathy for them except for the antagonists who are a bit psycho and over the top. There are interesting philosophical discussions tied up in the story some of which i was already trying to unravel myself before I starting playing this so it struck a chord with me.
The story is really interesting, flows well and I am excited to see where it goes. The renders are nice but sometimes something just feels off. I also saw an earlier picture of Karina in the forums and I wish she still had a more feminine hairstyle but I understand why it was changed.
This isn't going to make sense to some of you but he has a harem tag with a romance tag but no lesbian tag. He has managed to avoid that worn out trope that if there is a harem then we must have Bi-sexual Li's in it to justify girl on girl content. I have been searching for the few creators who get this. I am ecstatic over this and am subscribing to him because of this and the fact that he is talented and I want to see more.
Overall this is really unique and well worth trying out.

Reactions: ontach

renton99

Dec 15, 2018
This game for sure has potential. More than your other game right now, bu that can change since Idol Island is still in the starting phase.

Looping is for sure a good concept to explore, and with each new loop you learn something new, so it isn't like every time will just give you the same answer.

For sure don't give up on this game.

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
What a gem of a game. Glad I tried it.
The time loop method works surprisingly well for mysteries.

Have to say tho, this is quite different from idol Island (followed the link here from that game)
This is supernatural & yet fuctions in a logical way with relatable & believable actions & events. Idol Island is non-supernatural & yet feels illogical how the characters act.

And the mc. This here is a solid, competent & relatable mc. While the idol mc is a troll.
I mean, cruel & ruthless mc? Great. Neet & lazy? Also okay. But trolls who'd probably get banned from this site & then make alt accounts? Not a mc many would root for.
I say remove the scenes of the mc using his computer in the flashback to salvage it ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

This game was therefore surprisingly good & exceeded expectations. Seems mc finally got the ability to remember everything. Can't wait for the insanity var to be implemented, there's so many mentions of that.
That being said, even tho it is supposed to be a bad variable, ppl will probably grind it to get the scenes lol.
I hope we will get scenes with the rest of the cast, instead of this continuing as a Karina only lovestory(Edit: I see now the harem tag in planned tags) . I see heloise already has a fate, and hopefully melissa's fate can be saved too.
Be interesting if the mc falls for different girls in different loops then remembers everything at once :unsure:

Anyway, good luck & hoping for the next version soon. (y)

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes