Khoir

Nov 24, 2018
What do you need to do for the Achievement "And what if..." I think it has to do with the D8 Hannah scene. I think I have to give Jessie the parasite from Janice but I can't figure out how to do that and still have Jessie in the room with Hannah on D8. Anyone know what i'm doing wrong or if i'm going about this totally the wrong way?

MIkePatton

May 20, 2017
What do you need to do for the Achievement "And what if..." I think it has to do with the D8 Hannah scene. I think I have to give Jessie the parasite from Janice but I can't figure out how to do that and still have Jessie in the room with Hannah on D8. Anyone know what i'm doing wrong or if i'm going about this totally the wrong way?
It's that scene. don't send jessie to swimming pool so she goes with Hannah and don't help her get into the party. if she loves you she will fuck you instead of Hannah

XulOnTuesday

Aug 7, 2022
You're right on the scene, wrong with the execution. Hannah needs the parasite. Save Dana from the car but don't invite her to the demonstration. Eventually, she'll go to the museum by herself, and spread the parasite to Hannah when the artifact gets stolen. Make sure Jessie is there on D8 as well, and you're golden.

Reactions: p22

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
but in the WT alice has 2 ids, and I doubt you can get 2 alice id at once
You also need brain tolerance of 8 for club the dream to trigger... and of course in order to have a dream you need to go to sleep with high enough lust (I think it's 50 or higher) for dreams to happen.

Dreams are randomized so it might take a few tries, but if you have brain tolerance 8 and had found all the girls club ID you should get dream with CAS in club outfit eventually.

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes