leokaboum

Sep 20, 2018
French translation R8-P1
Traduction française pour l'épisode 8.
Mettre le fichier dans le dossier Languages sans le décompresser.
Mise à jour revue et corrigée 12/06/2022 (french date).

Et désolé je n'ai vu ça que récemment aprés avoir traduite le R8. Je reprendrais sans doute l'ensemble pour revenir à l'intention l'originale de l'auteur qui en plus me convient mieux :
Because you play a fan translation of the game ;) In the official game on patreon, Mandy is MC's mother, Juliana one of her best friend, like Heather, John is Juliana's husband, nika is your roomate living at Jul's place for the college.

Last edited:

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I recently played and finished Chapter 1 for the first time, and really liked it. Does anyone know about how far along Chapter 2 is before it's finished? If it's only a couple of releases away from being complete then I'll probably just wait. But if it's still going to be a good while then I might just go ahead and play it.

Mar 26, 2018
I recently played and finished Chapter 1 for the first time, and really liked it. Does anyone know about how far along Chapter 2 is before it's finished? If it's only a couple of releases away from being complete then I'll probably just wait. But if it's still going to be a good while then I might just go ahead and play it.
On one hand chapter two is a few updates from completion ( i don't know the exact number ) , on the other each update release is seperated by few months thus waiting for chapter 2 to wrap up will take you some time.. Either way chapter 2 is worth playing and far superior to chapter 1 ..

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I'm so close to stopping playing this game for good... I'm sick of seeing DEV making good-looking and long non-sex animations like showing Grandpa's car to us but not adding animations for penetration scenes like this update's Grandma Kate penetration scene... (Yeah there was from the latest update Dad's memory...) I can't even understand why he is doing this?! Kate's scene was damn hot and you just need to execute with good 2 penetration animation for a sex scene, and that's it! How hard it could be?! Believe me, it's easier than making that fancy car animation...

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
I'm so close to stopping playing this game for good... I'm sick of seeing DEV making good-looking and long non-sex animations like showing Grandpa's car to us but not adding animations for penetration scenes like this update's Grandma Kate penetration scene... (Yeah there was from the latest update Dad's memory...) I can't even understand why he is doing this?! Kate's scene was damn hot and you just need to execute with good 2 penetration animation for a sex scene, and that's it! How hard it could be?! Believe me, it's easier than making that fancy car animation...
Yeah I was hoping for an animation with Kate too that was different from the previous update

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Yeah I was hoping for an animation with Kate too that was different from the previous update
This is not first time, like I told he done this with Agnes and before that if you remember in R6PE we got our first threesome with Maru and Julie. But penetrations weren't animated again... We just got fingering, licking, and cumshot animation for a damn threesome and this thing keeps happening... I do believe DEV thinks penetration animations are not that important and just make animations for showing cars, some other scenes and blowjobs etc...

• Angry
Reactions: joni51 and Gui Cogo

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
This is not first time, like I told he done this with Agnes and before that if you remember in R6PE we got our first threesome with Maru and Julie. But penetrations weren't animated again... We just got fingering, licking, and cumshot animation for a damn threesome and this thing keeps happening... I do believe DEV thinks penetration animations are not that important and just make animations for showing cars, some other scenes and blowjobs etc...
I believe that Motkeyz already responded to this and we have previously. I'm not the artist so I can't really go into any details or answer it perfectly but from what i understand there are a lot of technical complicated factors relating to lighting, textures, the morphs and props and I know this is the case because I too have requested some specific key scenes to be animated and it was not possible with the resources available at the time.

You can't compare apples and oranges when it comes to animations its not just a matter of making them "happen" there is tons of work with things that have to go together to make it work, because of the age of the game now too many of the base models for daz are of older versions as i understand it and some things just wants to fight you constantly during the process.

Trust me when I say that he tries to animate most of the things we all say "i wish this was animated" but some things just dont work at all or get botched for technical reasons so that we can't include it in the game, the quality has gone up a lot over the years and mot would never sign off on animations as they were early on in chapter 1 by todays standards and with the improved tools and skills but they were good at the time, a time where there were no anims in any game except some ren'py choppy 3 frame loops.

We're not gonna go stop the non-sex animations for many reasons, because it fits, because the artist wants it in there, for the challenge, for the fun, should be good enough reasons. Years ago we had a patreon goal to introduce animations to the game, and we were one of the first ones to do it, but we never reached that goal and decided to try anyway. For those that have been following the project since the start has seen all of this progress mot has done with animations and with the limited resources we have had, and keep in mind that he spends all his time making graphics for this game meaning that everything he is learning is by doing, and constantly evolving.

He constantly pushes himself to improve and get experience, trying new things in order to give our fans and supporters the best possible result with the tools at our disposal and I for one know he has done that.

So again dont think of it that an animated car scene or pan up or whatever would take away from some sex animations because it's not that simple, instead think of it as a nice bonus to the rest. :)

/A

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
For me, animations when well-made are good increments to sex scenes, but not something essential. Scenes made only with still renders can be hot as fuck as well. And Agnes content is one those. I love that scene and don't miss animation there at all.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
You are sick of seeing me doing long good-looking non sex animations?!?!?!?!?!?!?!o_O :WaitWhat:
I Love doing these and I truly think it bring something way more interesting overall than... another sex animation!
In R7 there is Kate, Jasmine, Nika, Jul, Dean and AGNÈS penetration animations, WTF are you talking about? All these bad comments Because I haven't done a Kate penetration in R8... are you serious? You cannot say that overall I never do these?!(&?

Yes it may happens that you don't see a special image that you would have like to be animated, animations are BONUS because I could also decide to stick doing only still images but I take the time doing animations. Sex animation are a pain for me to do and it takes me HUGE time and will power, WAY MORE than doing a car or other non sex animation that I like to do.

Reading these kind of comments is not constructive at all, it only create negativity.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Yeah I don't really care for sex animations. You won't get anything more than a few seconds of looped animation here and there, because most hentai games teams are significantly smaller and poorer than EA or SquareEnix. So if it's to see a dick coming and going inside a vagina, I know how sex works, I can imagine what kind of movement happens between still images.
So I'm all for "mood animations" rather than sex. It gives a cinematic touch other games don't have at this level. But sure a few 3 second loops here and there are appreciated too, but not essential to me. Also I don't care about genitals closeups, I need to see a face. So bjs or large penetration shots where you don't only see genitals would have my preference if you do some anims. Other wise go for the cinematic shots.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Motkeyz

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
I believe that Motkeyz already responded to this and we have previously. I'm not the artist so I can't really go into any details or answer it perfectly but from what i understand there are a lot of technical complicated factors relating to lighting, textures, the morphs and props and I know this is the case because I too have requested some specific key scenes to be animated and it was not possible with the resources available at the time.

You can't compare apples and oranges when it comes to animations its not just a matter of making them "happen" there is tons of work with things that have to go together to make it work, because of the age of the game now too many of the base models for daz are of older versions as i understand it and some things just wants to fight you constantly during the process.

Trust me when I say that he tries to animate most of the things we all say "i wish this was animated" but some things just dont work at all or get botched for technical reasons so that we can't include it in the game, the quality has gone up a lot over the years and mot would never sign off on animations as they were early on in chapter 1 by todays standards and with the improved tools and skills but they were good at the time, a time where there were no anims in any game except some ren'py choppy 3 frame loops.

We're not gonna go stop the non-sex animations for many reasons, because it fits, because the artist wants it in there, for the challenge, for the fun, should be good enough reasons. Years ago we had a patreon goal to introduce animations to the game, and we were one of the first ones to do it, but we never reached that goal and decided to try anyway. For those that have been following the project since the start has seen all of this progress mot has done with animations and with the limited resources we have had, and keep in mind that he spends all his time making graphics for this game meaning that everything he is learning is by doing, and constantly evolving.

He constantly pushes himself to improve and get experience, trying new things in order to give our fans and supporters the best possible result with the tools at our disposal and I for one know he has done that.

So again dont think of it that an animated car scene or pan up or whatever would take away from some sex animations because it's not that simple, instead think of it as a nice bonus to the rest. :)

/A
Thanks, this is a reasonable response. I wasn't particularly annoyed with this, but it's nice to hear the thought process behind decisions like this. I can appreciate that.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Remembered this image I saw a while back. I don't recall running into it in my playthrough. Someone suggested it was Helen. Isn't that Aliza, though? She's holding her stomach as if she's pregnant. Hmmm.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: splamo

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
You are sick of seeing me doing long good-looking non sex animations?!?!?!?!?!?!?!o_O :WaitWhat:
I Love doing these and I truly think it bring something way more interesting overall than... another sex animation!
In R7 there is Kate, Jasmine, Nika, Jul, Dean and AGNÈS penetration animations, WTF are you talking about? All these bad comments Because I haven't done a Kate penetration in R8... are you serious? You cannot say that overall I never do these?!(&?

Yes it may happens that you don't see a special image that you would have like to be animated, animations are BONUS because I could also decide to stick doing only still images but I take the time doing animations. Sex animation are a pain for me to do and it takes me HUGE time and will power, WAY MORE than doing a car or other non sex animation that I like to do.

Reading these kind of comments is not constructive at all, it only create negativity.
1- Non-sex animations look darn good and that's pretty impressive, I'm not sick of them. I'm sick of seeing you are doing a darn great job with them but not adding penetration to sex scenes in every new update and yes like Agnes scene sometimes you add penetration animations to them later but penetration animations generally look pretty bad compared to how good images and that's another criticism you probably not gonna like...

2- The animations you told added with the next update when we first get their scenes they were not animated, and that's what I'm talking about. I'm seeing changelog, reading we have sex scene or orgy and then all I can see is animated blowjob and titjob and no animation for penetration. That's pretty annoying, this is an adult game, not a normal game without lewd content, and you adding animation for non-sex scenes and BJ, TJ, etc but not adding penetration is disappointing AF.

3- You are saying animations are BONUS and you can stick with doing only images, in 2022 you really believe a lewd game without sex animations is acceptable? Seriously? If we are in the early 2000s I would say animations are BONUS, but in 2022 they are essential, if you don't have sex animations in your lewd game don't wait it will be something popular unless you are doing a 2D game with hand drawing art. Even 2D games need animations these days for being popular.

And in the end, it's your game, you can do whatever you want, I'm just a player and I told truth, and I'm not surprised with your comment either... I would be surprised if you didn't guard this nonsense thing you did and accept it's something annoying... But you should learn, that we are living in 2022 and animations are not BONUS they are essential and that fact. Making a game with only images is serving cooked meat without any sauce or spice and salt. And I'm pretty sure you already know that you are just saying these because of justifying your nonsense move and I'm %100 sure I'm gonna get a lot of hate from your fans just for saying the truth but I don't care.

And if you can't take truths and think they are negative, that's a bigger problem than can't accept what you did wrong or right... You should learn how to take criticism and how to use it to boost your game to better quality instead of guarding your game and your moves and saying you done nothing wrong even though you are adding essential things as a bonus and you don't even need to do them...

Last edited:

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
Ah, I guess you're right. Guess that's confirmation it's NOT Helen. I guess I just got a bit confused since I'm playing the incest version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 1859129
Well, it seems to me that Mandy's name will be forgotten for the official version. Otherwise, we will not see the sex scenes with her. Most likely, she will have a different name. And only in the incest version, the main character will remember that she called herself Mandy. I wonder if it can be considered a hint , that she sat on an advertisement for Agnes ice cream?
PS:it would be greatest sin not to add milf daughter in the game.

Last edited:

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
1- Non-sex animations look darn good and that's pretty impressive, I'm not sick of them. I'm sick of seeing you are doing a darn great job with them but not adding penetration to sex scenes in every new update and yes like Agnes scene sometimes you add penetration animations to them later but penetration animations generally look pretty bad compared to how good images and that's another criticism you probably not gonna like...

2- The animations you told added with the next update when we first get their scenes they were not animated, and that's what I'm talking about. I'm seeing changelog, reading we have sex scene or orgy and then all I can see is animated blowjob and titjob and no animation for penetration. That's pretty annoying, this is an adult game, not a normal game without lewd content, and you adding animation for non-sex scenes and BJ, TJ, etc but not adding penetration is disappointing AF.
Dont worry I can accept criticism but not when what it's said is wrong. All the mentionned animation from R7 was included when we release R7, I rarely add animation on next release for a previous one, it may have happens once or twice only.

There is between 2 to 7 penetration animations in every release (except R8, with 0) so maybe you skip on them, that's why you think there is missing those? Mentioning I never do penetration anim is WRONG. What should I do when someone mention something wrong about the game, nothing? Do you think spreading false information have positive effect for potential players?

3- You are saying animations are BONUS and you can stick with doing only images, in 2022 you really believe a lewd game without sex animations is acceptable? Seriously? If we are in the early 2000s I would say animations are BONUS, but in 2022 they are essential, if you don't have sex animations in your lewd game don't wait it will be something popular unless you are doing a 2D game with hand drawing art. Even 2D games need animations these days for being popular.
That's an opinion.

And in the end, it's your game, you can do whatever you want, I'm just a player and I told truth, and I'm not surprised with your comment either... I would be surprised if you didn't guard this nonsense thing you did and accept it's something annoying... But you should learn, that we are living in 2022 and animations are not BONUS they are essential and that fact. Making a game with only images is serving cooked meat without any sauce or spice and salt. And I'm pretty sure you already know that you are just saying these because of justifying your nonsense move and I'm %100 sure I'm gonna get a lot of hate from your fans just for saying the truth but I don't care.

And if you can't take truths and think they are negative, that's a bigger problem than can't accept what you did wrong or right... You should learn how to take criticism and how to use it to boost your game to better quality instead of guarding your game and your moves and saying you done nothing wrong even though you are adding essential things as a bonus and you don't even need to do them...
You are the judge of truth, seriously?! Maybe it's the language barrier between us but I took it as an attack. You tell your opinion not the truth, but it's fine, I can accept that when it make sense, but I'm not a 20 yo kids trying to do a game for fun that you will easily manipulate or impress by saying false thing just because it's missing what YOU think it is needed in my game. But yeah I forgot you are the guardian of the holy truth. If I decide to leave Kate without it because I decide to do something else instead is it alright? On my game? Yeah, I guess.

Let's say it's not my first rodeo, I'm professionally doing arts on multiple medias for more than 25 years, BUT I do animations for fun, I'm not an animator, I do my best on this and that's why you have to take it as bonus.

Good day to you anyway!

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 120 Votes