Old&Useless

Nov 22, 2020
Man I really hope thi is how the game will end. Motkeyz plzz make it happen........
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Love this game
I don't believe that will be possible because when the MC tells Nika he loves her they agree that he will have to tell Maureen, and while Maureen might be cool with him fucking other girls I don't believe she will be too happy if he was in love with them.
Also, the mom is extremely possessive and will not share him with anyone and I think will try to break him up with Maureen at some point -after the 3some though.

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I prefer Heather to the mom but I much prefer Maureen, Nika, and the blonde girl who's a prostitute and I'm currently blanking on :(
Yeah I am usually really into milfs, in this game not so much I think if the mom had a different hairstyle she would look better there are a few renders in the first chapter where she has a ponytail and she looked way better.

Last edited:
Reactions: aragh

Old&Useless

Nov 22, 2020
Yeah I am usually really into milfs in this game not so much I think if the mom had a different hairstyle she would look better there are a few renders in the first chapter where she has a ponytail a she looked way better.
Totally agree with the hairstyle, fucking awful.
Out of all the milfs in this vn Dr River is by far the hottest -one of my favourites in any vn so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: grayronin

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Finally finished playing this game. Nika is quickly becoming my favorite girl in the game. Right now I think it's a tie between her and Maureen.

Reactions: Motkeyz
D

Deleted member 2585443

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wait, didn't this version already get released? It says "NEXT VERSION" but the name is the same "TIMESTAMPS Chapter 2 Lost Love" that already released on Nov 15th.
Am I wrong or? (I certainly hope I'm wrong :) )

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Wait, didn't this version already get released? It says "NEXT VERSION" but the name is the same "TIMESTAMPS Chapter 2 Lost Love" that already released on Nov 15th.
Am I wrong or? (I certainly hope I'm wrong :) )
Chapter 2 is the whole story arc this thread refers to. Ch1 has its own thread. We are currently at the 4th release for ch2 (so r4). The progress refers to r5 of Ch2 (so release 5). Think of releases as episodes within the same chapter.

D

Deleted member 2585443

Chapter 2 is the whole story arc this thread refers to. Ch1 has its own thread. We are currently at the 4th release for ch2 (so r4). The progress refers to r5 of Ch2 (so release 5). Think of releases as episodes within the same chapter.
Awesome, I was a bit confused because it didn't say "Release 5" but thanks for clarifying. Already played Release 4, can't wait for R5 :)

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It doesn't have the harem tag so I would say no it's not a harem game. You can pursue multiple girls at the same time, but I don't know if in the end you will be able to keep a relationship with all of them or if you will have to choose one.

Oct 3, 2020
Portuguese/Brazilian Translation Release "Updated to version R6"

I ask the Responsible for the Topic that Link on the First Page
===============================================
Lançamento Tradução Portuguese/Brazilian "Atualizada para versão R6"

Solicito ao Responsável pelo Topico que Link na Primeira Pagina
Como Instalar Tradução Passo a Passo:
How to Install Translation Step by Step:

1.) Copie "Portuguese_unrated.zip" e Cole na Pasta do Jogo
Como Mostra na Imagem abaixo:

1.) Copy "Portuguese_unrated.zip" and paste it into the game folder
As shown in the image below:
1.png
2.) Caminho: Game\Timestamps Lost Love_Data\Languages

2.) Path: Game\Timestamps Lost Love_Data\Languages

2.png

ATENÇÃO: NÃO EXTRAIA ELE SÓ FUNCIONA COMPACTADO
ATTENTION: DO NOT EXTRACT IT ONLY WORKS COMPACT

3.png

3.) Inicie o Jogo, na Tela Principal Lado Direito Superior Escolha Bandeira

3.) Start the Game, on the Main Screen Right Side Top Choose Flag

Translator.png

Bugs em trechos da Tradução envie PM com Anexo, para possivel correção..

Forte abraço a todos e boa Diversão
=======================================================
Bugs in excerpts of the Translation send PM with Attachment, for possible correction.

Strong hug to all and good fun

Tradução Portuguese/Brazilian "Atualizada para versão R6" 13/07/2021

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 120 Votes