cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
chapter 1 was a masterpiece, but ch.2... kaka-doody dog shit! how the fak, can human being fkd up his own creation sooooo bad?!
Constructive criticism is always welcome and might help to see what possible went wrong. Your post however isn't helpful at all, if you don't share with us, what you think went wrong in Chapter 2 compare to Chapter 1.

Last edited:

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Do people read anything anymore?

Thread Updated: 2020-11-15 .....So I would imagine not very close at all.
I read that. And still, could be 2-3 weeks from now, even if with Christmas and all I don't see it that soon. But must admit I was hoping on some surprise Xmas update, even if it's a bit late for this now.

rototo

Jun 14, 2017
I read that. And still, could be 2-3 weeks from now, even if with Christmas and all I don't see it that soon. But must admit I was hoping on some surprise Xmas update, even if it's a bit late for this now.
sorry but santa claus is dead by covid19
Next update should be in march

cri

Oct 23, 2017
I get a Loop when the MC is with Heather in her room, do you know if there is a fix for this?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I get a Loop when the MC is with Heather in her room, do you know if there is a fix for this?
A loop? There shouldn't be one after the sex scene. Are you playing with a fan translation or the unrated patch?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Christmas20-003.jpg

Merry Christmas to everyone
We would like to wish you a Merry Christmas.
I will post some more images during the Holidays, take good care!
Thanks for being here with us, You are amazing!

Last edited:

xjarheadx

Apr 26, 2019
Art is great! Time travel element and alittle bit of murder/conspiracy make it a surprisingly engaging story as well. Nika payoff was wonderfully done. Looking forward to what comes next.

Reactions: Motkeyz

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Christmas20-012.jpg

Happy New Year

All the Team would like to wish you all a happy new year.

For some, it was a very tough one, the great guys around me havent got this one easy, all i hope is the best for you my friends in 2021. A good health for everyone, a new beginning and coming back of the old thing we miss this last year.

Thanks for behing here with us, by supporting our work, it's mean a lot to me and it gives us the possibility to do great things now and in the future, without you it will be impossible to be in this situation we are right now. The biggest thanks to you and rest assure we will always do our best to deliver quality to you!

HAPPY NEW YEAR, you are amazing!

MOTKEYZ

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes