H2R

Jul 9, 2020
ye
It doesn't have the harem tag so I would say no it's not a harem game. You can pursue multiple girls at the same time, but I don't know if in the end you will be able to keep a relationship with all of them or if you will have to choose one.
yeah i just searched the part one and a dev said that they are aiming to have a harem in it

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
yeah i just searched the part one and a dev said that they are aiming to have a harem in it
Do you mean these?
That's why we need a harem route, so we don't have to choose the best girl. Instead we can have all the girls :love:
Have you play the game? It mostly what can be achieve in Timestamps haha!
Because that's not exactly a confirmation that the game will have a harem route or harem ending in the game and simply a jokey acknowledgement that it's harem-esque at the moment in terms of the fact that he's fucking lots of women with no repercussions.

It's actually hard to see how this could go harem though because I doubt Nika's going to be happy about him fucking his Mom, Heather, and Gaz, especially since he just declared his love for her. Sure, Maureen gave him a free pass and Nika knows that, but Maureen's playing him and probably isn't even as in love with him as he thinks since she's basically part of whatever operation her "Mom" has got going on. The Mom may have shared him with Heather, but I don't get the sense she wants to make that a constant thing, and then when she finds out about Nika, I can't see that going well either. So I think a harem route may not be very likely here.

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah it's hard to see a harem ending right now. There are some characters that would probably be ok with it. But Nika and the mom don't seem to like each other that much, I don't really see them being ok with the mc being in a relationship with both of them.
The relationships in this game are kind of weird . Nika says that she loves the mc but has no problem flirting with her dad and teasing him. That is not really something you see in harem games. Usually the girls don't do that stuff with other males in harem games.

Last edited:

Xanado

May 9, 2018
You can avoid the lap dance?
I "let" him ... it's canon.... It's not like I'm afraid of a timelord or anything...Pfft .....Whatever you read don't beleive cold_arctus Bacon propaganda he lives in the altern........... Shit!, it's too late...... Quick, put this paperbag on your head...... NO!, now is not the time for questions, just do as I say!

Last edited:
Reactions: Raven Hex

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I "let" him ... it's canon.... It's not like i'm afraid of a timelord or anything...... Pfft ...Whatever you read don't beleive cold_arctus Bacon propaganda he lives in the altern........... Shit! it's too late...... Quick put this paperbag on your head...... NO!, now is not the time for questions, just do as I say!
Bacon is love, Bacon is life... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

Xanado

May 9, 2018
chapter 1 was a masterpiece, but ch.2... kaka-doody dog shit! how the fak, can human being fkd up his own creation sooooo bad?!
Eh? Dogshit? Come now.... If you would have said something like: The first chapter was great but I don't like the way the 2nd chapter is turning out listing a reason why, I would have respected your opinion even though I might not agree with it. But saying this chapter is "dogshit" in comparison to chapter 1 is just factually wrong and makes your post at best look like a poor attempt at trolling.

Sometimes I wonder if some users just rate games in binary, it's either the best thing they ever seen 5/5 stars or it's 1/5 and "dogshit". Anyhow, I disagree with your opinion.

Merry Christmas to you, the rest of the users in this thread and the dev. team, stay safe and healthy out there.
Now I'm off to treat myself to some christmas beers, cheers.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2585443

My main issue with Chapter 2 is that there's not a lot of Julia, and her younger version that's in the past isn't really a MILF yet lol. But I still give props to the developers of this game, because they could've easily just continued this game with the same locations and characters etc. but instead they took a risk, and you can't fault them for that.
Having said that, I really hope that the next release will have more Julia, and we can play in the present time, OR if we're gonna have to go to the past, I want the Old Nika storyline to be finished, and not left open-ended.

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes