Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Respect. (y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Besides.. more and more I am falling in love with Veronica. Even more than with the mother of MC. :D

//I don't like the scene where Gaz does a lap dance for Bacon. There would be other, better options to reward him for what she had done.. Not this.

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Edit: BTW, as sexy as Nika is in the game.... Damn that bitch needs to wash her fucking feet, that shit nasty. Almost killed my boner when I finally got to see that Young Nika sex scene I was hoping for.
For someone who wants to make his own game you don't seem to know much about 3d renders, skin texture, light position, filters etc. :FacePalm:

Hopefully after you studied hard and reached a point where your own renders look decent, you re-read your own posts and realize what crap you wrote there.

Have a good one.

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I don't like the scene where Gaz does a lap dance for Bacon. There would be other, better options to reward him for what she had done.. Not this.
You have to keep in mind where Gaz comes from. She has years of drug and alcohol abuse behind her and prostitute herself for a prick, she thought she loved.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
You have to keep in mind where Gaz comes from. She has years of drug and alcohol abuse behind her and prostitute herself for a prick, she thought she loved.
It's a fact. The most important thing is that she wants to change..

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I've just finished playing this chapter. Lovee this game! :love:
I love how MC and Nikki's relationship has grown.
Nikki became my favorite woman in the game, until now Julia was my favorite.
But after everything that happened with Nikki.. I became attached to her. A lot.
I must say that this is probably the best brother-sister relationship I have met in games so far.

I am waiting for more! ;)

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I've just finished playing this chapter. Lovee this game! :love:
I love how MC and Nikki's relationship has grown.
Nikki became my favorite woman in the game, until now Julia was my favorite.
But after everything that happened with Nikki.. I became attached to her. A lot.
I must say that this is probably the best brother-sister relationship I have met in games so far.

I am waiting for more! ;)
Yeah Nikka's story is the best in my opinion. I felt really bad for the mc when he had to see his sister dead.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Qmil679

DDacpug

Sep 15, 2017
So many people seem to love Julia, but why do I think she is the worst thing in this game. The extremely round, extremely fake tits. The heavily caked on makeup. And most of all she's just well-written enough to be unsettlingly insane. Not saying the other characters aren't also a little kooky but this woman is just way too out there. And all her scenes are unskippable!

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
So many people seem to love Julia, but why do I think she is the worst thing in this game. The extremely round, extremely fake tits. The heavily caked on makeup. And most of all she's just well-written enough to be unsettlingly insane. Not saying the other characters aren't also a little kooky but this woman is just way too out there. And all her scenes are unskippable!
Everyone has different tastes. ;)
I like Julia, but so far she has dropped from my top1 to top2, because Nikka has definitely stolen my heart after this part of the game. :)

Reactions: D-Vine and DDacpug
D

Deleted member 2585443

For me, because I'm so into MILFS, I literally just play this game because of Julia and Heather lol. Nikka's great and all, but she's nothing compared to the Milfs.

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
is the plan to add pregnancy content to this game and that's why there is a pregnant model teaser hidden in the secret menu? or is that just a fun easter egg not at all related to the plans for the plot?

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
is the plan to add pregnancy content to this game and that's why there is a pregnant model teaser hidden in the secret menu? or is that just a fun easter egg not at all related to the plans for the plot?
I think he always planned on it. from the looks of the men in the first game, I think the boys are their own fathers, at this point. dont think these family trees fork much

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I do like Juli, her model design is kinda unique and different to the hour-glass looking girls you usually see in games, due to her being heavy customized by Motkeyz. Not many 3d-artist spend that much time on customizing Daz models.

The problem with her stiff, concrete tits are that her base model is an old G3 model. Based on that, the old assets are not as good as for the new G8 models. I'm not even sure, if Mot would be able to rebuilt Juli with a newer G8 model or not.

The reason, why scenes with Juli are unskippable, are that she is the game's main heroine. Make her avoidable would be the same as asking to avoid the daughter in Mr. Dots' Dating my Daughter.

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes