Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I hope there's going to be a new chapter. I want to know what happens with Hamon's dad, old man Jones who is actually Hamon from the future, and the Alternate Universe version of the MC.

Reactions: LadyBee and Motkeyz

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So till now what was the last part of the game I totally forgot
Has an avatar of Nika, can't remember how the last update ended. :FacePalm: :KEK:

I hope there's going to be a new chapter. I want to know what happens with Hamon's dad, old man Jones who is actually Hamon from the future, and the Alternate Universe version of the MC.
All things that can still be covered in this chapter.

We're only 4 parts in so far, still plenty of ground to cover.

markyzac

Nov 5, 2020
Has an avatar of Nika, can't remember how the last update ended. :FacePalm: :KEK:

All things that can still be covered in this chapter.

We're only 4 parts in so far, still plenty of ground to cover.
Haha yes I like Nika but I'm not sure how it ended I guess it ended after the mc said I love you Nika and had sex but after that I played over 8 games I don't remember much and so much going on in my life so can't remember everything

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Haha yes I like Nika but I'm not sure how it ended I guess it ended after the mc said I love you Nika and had sex but after that I played over 8 games I don't remember much and so much going on in my life so can't remember everything
Best scene in the game (so far). ;) :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I loved this game. The Dev did a good job of developing the MC's character and the love between Nika and the MC was a great story.
Agree.
I can honestly say that this is the best written story between a brother-sister I have played so far.

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes