Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
there are things you can miss at the locations.
True, but things like that are a separate issue from a walkthrough. If instead you'd been focusing on those aspects, then it'd cut down how much you need to write up substantially. You'd no longer need to write a step-by-step guide along with "books here, here, and here".

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Well I can't base my WT on something I don't have. I can only base it on what is there. If the game is going to change drastically between versions of the same release. I'll likely not continue it. The version that gets here is usually only the PE it's also still labeled that in the OP, there has been no changelog for a gold edition. If something new has started where the game is going to change on the same release drastically, then like I said I'll have to rethink whether it's worth doing or not.
The fake dead scenes were already in the PE version but not correctly set up in the dialogue files. We fixed it for the Gold release; and I think the guy who does the unrated patch updated his files as well. That would explain why the other player had the problem by following your WT.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
True, but things like that are a separate issue from a walkthrough. If instead you'd been focusing on those aspects, then it'd cut down how much you need to write up substantially. You'd no longer need to write a step-by-step guide along with "books here, here, and here".
I don't do things halfway, so if I'm going to do those things I'm going to do everything. Just how I roll.

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
The fake dead scenes were already in the PE version but not correctly set up in the dialogue files. We fixed it for the Gold release; and I think the guy who does the unrated patch updated his files as well. That would explain why the other player had the problem by following your WT.
I'll look at it in the next version.

Reactions: cold_arctus

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
is this the continuation? how much content this have? a lot of pics in the post are from the part 1
Yes, enough content. Probably 30% or more than first part at this stage. Next update probably in 30 days more or less if you want to have even more content.

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
1.jpg

Hi everyone, i would like to stay in touch with you. The progress is very good, Great scene have been made and if things continue as is, we will release this month! One big scene to go to wrap the art part.

Platinum reward will be post this week.

Big Thanks for being there with us.​

rototo

Jun 14, 2017

Hi everyone, i would like to stay in touch with you. The progress is very good, Great scene have been made and if things continue as is, we will release this month! One big scene to go to wrap the art part.

Ty for the info
Where your picture profile come from? i dont remember to have seen these in the game. A reward?

Kalel7

May 21, 2017
Have to admit, I'm worried that the title 'Lost Love' will pull double duty and something is going to happen to Maureen (or your relationship with her via time travel).

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
View attachment 1016342

Can't wait. If I was a billionaire I'll probably pay Motkeyz $10,000 to make a "everyone is Bacon" update just to annoy everybody for a month :D Lucky for them I'm not.
But please give some love to Bacon. :p

markleon

Jan 20, 2020
View attachment 1016342

This week?

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes