Sep 29, 2019
I hope we get the next update this week. We have to restore the timeline Doc. (Marty Back to the Future) I have to fuck my mom in order for my mom to know my father. Hahaha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Captain Bipto

mreisenhart

Apr 21, 2020
Hi together!
I love this game! But i have a little problem..my Quest sais..visit Nika´s Place...look at the map..but there ist nothing marked at the map..I discovered all places ( home, college, john , barber shop, etc. ) but there is not blue marked destination called Nika´s Place :-(
Can someone give me a hint?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Hi together!
I love this game! But i have a little problem..my Quest sais..visit Nika´s Place...look at the map..but there ist nothing marked at the map..I discovered all places ( home, college, john , barber shop, etc. ) but there is not blue marked destination called Nika´s Place :-(
Can someone give me a hint?
Its in location where barber shop is. Click on doors or doors bell.

Reactions: mreisenhart

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
So, this is just for Chapter two and the "Other Game: Original" is just Chapter one?
Do I combine them or keep them separate and just move the save file from Ch1 to Ch2?
How does this work?

D

Deleted member 2585443

So, this is just for Chapter two and the "Other Game: Original" is just Chapter one?
Do I combine them or keep them separate and just move the save file from Ch1 to Ch2?
How does this work?
No, the first game is called "Timestamps: Unconditional Love" and it has its own chapters. This game is a sequel to it, and it's called "Timestamps: Lost Love", so far it has 4 chapters, and now the fifth one is almost done.
I'm not sure if it's gonna be the last chapter of this game, probably though.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
No, the first game is called "Timestamps: Unconditional Love" and it has its own chapters. This game is a sequel to it, and it's called "Timestamps: Lost Love", so far it has 4 chapters, and now the fifth one is almost done.
I'm not sure if it's gonna be the last chapter of this game, probably though.
Now I'm even more confused.
What do I have to download to play from the beginning all the way to the current end?

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Now I'm even more confused.
What do I have to download to play from the beginning all the way to the current end?
Start with "Timestamps: Unconditional Love" (This is part 1 and is completed) when you start "Timestamps: Lost Love" (This is part 2 and still ongoing) the "final" save will automatically transfer over.

Last edited:
Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo
4.60 star(s) 120 Votes