3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
I just finished playing both parts and I have to say, that the first chapter was really really good.
Some interesting story and a lot of hot sexual actions. Some functional errors were the only downside.

The second chapter is a different story. It was pretty weak so far (in my eyes) . Just at the very end of the current version were some good action again and hopefully it will reach the level of chapter 1 again. However most of the chapter there was near to no action and some characters that got action in the previous chapter really got no action at all in this one (Gaz). And the small amount of sexual action that was left was for some reason replaced with nearly only femdom content which I really really don't like.
And know some would probably say, that story is also important and thats correct. I think the story in this game is interesting, I mean it's about time travel, but I think it's alsoon the weaker side. Partwise it is illogical and especially in the second chapter a lot of completely unnecessary things happened that were just annoying. And the first chapter also had story and much more.

In the end I'm disappointed by the second chapter and hope that the game will become better again in the future.

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
BannerNEWS.png

Hi everyone, i will be brief but i want to let you know where we are with the release.

We will get it done soon guys, but not sure we will be able to complete for end of month, My aim was having a test version last friday and release this week... we dont have test version yet.

I decided to added extra content that need to be finnish, and dialogues need to be add to it, as Cold mention on discord channel, i encounter trouble in Daz studio with the extra scene and this slow me down alot. This scene will be way bigger than it was planned and it is reoriented to include MORE characters to it so more poeple will be happy. Its in fact 2 sexy scenes with some Girl/Girl actions.

Also one team member got some very serious troubles down the line with Covid19 but he is fine now, but that slow down some important process and we still behind on this field but other team members took the lead to help complete the tasks.

From now on i will do something different that i didnt know i can do on patreon, in between release, if you support and not renew next month, exemple on a Platinum tier, you will be provided a direct link to download the game in time. So if you pledge in november and we release in january and you decided to skip a month or so, you will still be able to download the game because i can grab all supporter by date. (hope im clear enough, if not let me know haha)

You will be happy with the release its a good one with LOT of sexy stuff in there.

Take care and thanks for being there with us!

PS: I made my best animation so far in this release.​

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
Out of curiosity but If I install the Incest patch with this version of the game, do I need to reinstall it even in the next updates?

rototo

Jun 14, 2017
maybe the extra girl/girl scene will be between mom and maureen :love: or even better between mom and sis but i think its too early

Jarcar

Oct 6, 2018
I had a lot of fun playing first chapter and at athe 8th day I was more focused on the story than on sex scenes. I mean, I am going to be dissapointed if there isn't as many before but I will still play it nonetheless. How many chapters are there going to be in final? Anyway, great job and keep them coming.

hunter67

Jan 14, 2021
help please
I can't finish chapter 1, it stops at scene 2 in the hospital (veronica HJ & BJ) moureen arrives and tells me that I can't get out of the hospital if the new chapter doesn't come out. Someone can sharare the save of the end of chapter 1 so I can start chapter 2. thanks

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
help please
I can't finish chapter 1, it stops at scene 2 in the hospital (veronica HJ & BJ) moureen arrives and tells me that I can't get out of the hospital if the new chapter doesn't come out. Someone can sharare the save of the end of chapter 1 so I can start chapter 2. thanks
That's a new one. Did you download Chapter 1 from F95 or from somewhere else? Also, do you play the English version or a fan translation (including unrated version)?

hunter67

Jan 14, 2021
That's a new one. Did you download Chapter 1 from F95 or from somewhere else? Also, do you play the English version or a fan translation (including unrated version)?
a fan traslation (italian unrated), and i don't remender where i do the download of game

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
a fan traslation (italian unrated), and i don't remender where i do the download of game
You can try to switch back to the English language to pass the scene. Possible that the translator made a mistake or something else.

If you don't have the English.zip anymore here it is. Save the zip in Game_Data/Language folder next to your Italian.zip and keep in mind not to extract the file.

Launch the game. On the right side of the main menu an English flag should appear.. Click on it to activate the English dialogues. Then try to resume to the scene and see if you can pass that point. Then you can try to switch back to the Italian translation by clicking on the Italian flag on the main menu.

Reactions: Motkeyz

hunter67

Jan 14, 2021
You can try to switch back to the English language to pass the scene. Possible that the translator made a mistake or something else.

If you don't have the English.zip anymore here it is. Save the zip in Game_Data/Language folder next to your Italian.zip and keep in mind not to extract the file.

Launch the game. On the right side of the main menu an English flag should appear.. Click on it to activate the English dialogues. Then try to resume to the scene and see if you can pass that point. Then you can try to switch back to the Italian translation by clicking on the Italian flag on the main menu.

ok thanks .... solved ... it was the game download that was not good ... now i downloaded on mega and the game is fine. Thanks again for the help

Reactions: cold_arctus
4.60 star(s) 120 Votes