Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
I compare time to previous updates, I think they arrived about 3 month.
There is some out of control situation that can happens during development and there is always good reason why it takes longer. We always deliver! I dont want to enter in personnal details regarding team member but the writer cannot complete the work started and some other including myself had to take over it to complete the job. During this time i decided to add a whole scene, and getting inspired, it become a BIGGER scene but it will worth it. In the other hand this also add to the writing part... done by the same poeple that is saving the release! ;)

Keep in mind that we are not taking that easy, we never done it and will never do it, we work as hard as we can to deliver, if it take longer, there is a reason, and in the end you will have a longer, bigger and more complete release! There is a capacity that i can produce and im always overdone it. If you were watching me all days, weeks and months, you will understand that it is not an easy task and that many hours, way more than a 8 hours/day job is needed to be invested in creation to achieve good result.

Mar 26, 2018
There is some out of control situation that can happens during development and there is always good reason why it takes longer. We always deliver! I dont want to enter in personnal details regarding team member but the writer cannot complete the work started and some other including myself had to take over it to complete the job. During this time i decided to add a whole scene, and getting inspired, it become a BIGGER scene but it will worth it. In the other hand this also add to the writing part... done by the same poeple that is saving the release! ;)

Keep in mind that we are not taking that easy, we never done it and will never do it, we work as hard as we can to deliver, if it take longer, there is a reason, and in the end you will have a longer, bigger and more complete release! There is a capacity that i can produce and im always overdone it. If you were watching me all days, weeks and months, you will understand that it is not an easy task and that many hours, way more than a 8 hours/day job is needed to be invested in creation to achieve good result.
Half a month ( or maybe even a little bit more in that case ) is nothing to me compared to the end result that you always deliver .. Keep up the good work guys you know that we are backing you up ..

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017

Thanks for the feedback,Motkeyz. Looking forward to the next update.

Reactions: Motkeyz
Feb 14, 2021
This game is a lot of fun! Though I find the asses to be mostly...lacking (some are just tiny legs into hip bones :LOL:) different people like different stuff, so no worries for me. The story more than makes up for that.

But I am annoyed: I really don't get this whole uniform thing. A COLLEGE uniform. Is that even a thing? I did really enjoy the irony of the Dean saying how the MC is an adult now in college while telling him to put on his school uniform, something I only associate with primary and secondary schools. I am guessing this stems from a country where a college is different than a university. Maybe so since there are lockers as well.

Either way, I found it amusing.

And if that is my biggest complaint, I guess that ain't too bad. :)

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
But I am annoyed: I really don't get this whole uniform thing. A COLLEGE uniform. Is that even a thing? I did really enjoy the irony of the Dean saying how the MC is an adult now in college while telling him to put on his school uniform, something I only associate with primary and secondary schools. I am guessing this stems from a country where a college is different than a university. Maybe so since there are lockers as well.
No, this stems from a Patreon thing. The school is a "college" because if it was a "high school" then the characters would be likely under-aged and we'd all end up on Chris Hansen's list just for playing the game. After all, who ever heard of a college with a gym teacher? It's the same reason the MC lives with his "landlady" and his "roommate" rather than his mom and sister. Every adult game had to age-up and family-down their characters and settings because the Patreon paymasters threatened to pull the pursestrings, so we get these awkward text-swaps to magically dodge the banhammer.

Reactions: fabulous007
Feb 14, 2021
No, this stems from a Patreon thing. The school is a "college" because if it was a "high school" then the characters would be likely under-aged and we'd all end up on Chris Hansen's list just for playing the game. After all, who ever heard of a college with a gym teacher? It's the same reason the MC lives with his "landlady" and his "roommate" rather than his mom and sister. Every adult game had to age-up and family-down their characters and settings because the Patreon paymasters threatened to pull the pursestrings, so we get these awkward text-swaps to magically dodge the banhammer.
Yeah, I can understand that. But it is a weird line because there is still talks of scholarships which is not (normally) a lower education thing. And while patches might alter names and relationships, they don't change a lot of the surrounding text. Any patch I have used still says "university," "college", "dean" etc.

I guess what I am saying is: why not just make it university and not "this is college, not high school, you perv" entirely? I guess there are those with the high school romance/sex fetish, but is it really enough to just not say "fuck it. This is a university?"

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
Yeah, I can understand that. But it is a weird line because there is still talks of scholarships which is not (normally) a lower education thing. And while patches might alter names and relationships, they don't change a lot of the surrounding text. Any patch I have used still says "university," "college", "dean" etc.

I guess what I am saying is: why not just make it university and not "this is college, not high school, you perv" entirely? I guess there are those with the high school romance/sex fetish, but is it really enough to just not say "fuck it. This is a university?"
I think they're hamstrung by the fact that the game was started before the crackdown, so their initial setup had the high school and all their 3D assets reflected as such. Heck of a lot easier to swap out a few lines of text than to re-do large numbers of renders and storylines to give a proper college setting. I'm hoping more games take the "fuck it, this is a University" approach moving forward, if only because I think incest and high school settings are played out. For example, Being a DIK doesn't try to weasel around it and the game is much stronger for it.

Reactions: AliceInToolArmy

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
progressBarTTLL100-100-90-30.jpg

For those that havent check on the website for the latest progress bar.

We never been that close to release 5 but the EXTRA scenes getting us some headache in the writing. With lot of branching it's getting complicated!

While some completing the last scene we start the testing phase and its going great

Aesouh manage to improve the engine and bring it to another level this time with some great aestetics changes that makes me happy. It will be explain more in details in th enext changelog.

We are getting there soon! Thanks and take care.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016

In Europe College is ~11 to ~17yo, Uni is after this. I think 11 to 17 is high school in the US, so as an European, the way it's portrayed in the game doesn't shock me. They're in some kind of school for older teens where stuff is teached, that's enough for me.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
In Europe College is ~11 to ~17yo, Uni is after this. I think 11 to 17 is high school in the US, so as an European, the way it's portrayed in the game doesn't shock me. They're in some kind of school for older teens where stuff is teached, that's enough for me.
Hmm what are you talking about lol ? I'm surprised, which countries are you refering to ?
Most euro countries I know are just divided the same way between middle-school and highschool. In France there's a thing called "collège" but it means middle school, it has nothing to do with college at all, college is more an equivalent to university.

Regarding the setting of the game discussed above, I think both a high school context and a university context are interesting in their own way. A shame only the later one is totally legal, which kind of explains the ambiguity of a lot of games regarding that. Indeed, stuff like uniforms are things a lot of people enjoy.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Hmm what are you talking about lol ? I'm surprised, which countries are you refering to ?
Most euro countries I know are just divided the same way between middle-school and highschool. In France there's a thing called "collège" but it means middle school, it has nothing to do with college at all, college is more an equivalent to university.

Regarding the setting of the game discussed above, I think both a high school context and a university context are interesting in their own way. A shame only the later one is totally legal, which kind of explains the ambiguity of a lot of games regarding that. Indeed, stuff like uniforms are things a lot of people enjoy.
Yeah should have said France instead of Europe.

Feb 14, 2021
It is most of countries in Europe. College is almost same as university. You need high school finished to be able to go college
Yeah, from my understanding (which is not entirely from an outsider perspective, but mostly), college is often used to refer to a "university-preparatory" education occurring after mandatory secondary education.

In any case, this is just a quibble that doesn't really matter if a story is good. I just find the mix of lockers, uniforms, gym, etc to clash with text that clearly points to a university setting. Even if it is to get around certain restrictions, I would rather just have a story without the jarring compromise.

pitpitpit

Sep 10, 2018
So, i rated the chapter 1 long time ago, Motkeyz series is one of my favorites!

Graphichs are still Top, has the best animations out there, sound..meh. Love the Story and the script.

Best scenes on Chapter 1 for me.

(Incest Patch)
Bacon and MC being "forced" to watch hes mother Blow hes bully.
Mother teasing MC.
Mother peeking MC.
MC and Girlfriend talking with mother outside kitchen.
Girlfriend talking about having a threesome with MC mother.
Father sharing wife with MC.

Chapter 2 didn't hook me up because we lost the Milf fetish and the NTR, and looks like a teenage novel now.

But im still hoping MC to come back to the present time, and pick up where we were before :devilish:

Im sure other users are happy with the chapter 2 because it depends on what each one likes.

Keep up the good work Motkeyz

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Chapter 2 didn't hook me up because we lost the Milf fetish and the NTR, and looks like a teenage novel now.
Milf fetish is still there and the "NTR", or to be precise the forced BJ scene, had to be changed due to Patreon rules. Motkeyz received a warning from Patreon for that.

Keep playing and you will see that Milf and sharing with John is still there in Chapter 2.

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes