Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
I haven't played this episode yet so i have no idea what's going on but is it taking place entirely in the past or are there jumps back to the present day?

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
I always passed this game - the girls on the poster were repelled, and on the screenshots it was no better, it seems that they are not ugly, just not in my taste, but how wrong I was! Nika is just mmmmm, sweetie, and it seems like she is the main love of the years, but she is not on the poster or on the screenshots ... Gaz is also attractive, especially in her figure, Maureen, Natasha are young and beautiful and they are not on the screenshots. in general, graphically, this game is IMHO the best, if not for the priority in content for a mother who is not my type ...
ps I want to take this game as a reference when creating my own, I would be grateful if someone suggested what programs were used for rendering and animations

= Standard Daz3D Models + Personal Model Settings + Render Post-Processing (Octane + Photoshop) = (A.I.W.A.)
How did my caption to a comment on another resource appear here? :unsure:

D

Deleted member 2585443

Well since we are all hoping for our own kinks. I definitely hope there's more scenes with the 'present day' Julia. There's nothing wrong with Nika, I'm just a lot more into MILFs, and Julia is just incredible, that's why I kinda prefer the first chapter to this one.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Well since we are all hoping for our own kinks. I definitely hope there's more scenes with the 'present day' Julia. There's nothing wrong with Nika, I'm just a lot more into MILFs, and Julia is just incredible, that's why I kinda prefer the first chapter to this one.
All the release is in present, and Juliana have some prime time ;)

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Motkeyz I want the MC to walk in when his Mom is doing it with Bacon
And then MC & Bacon fuck Mom together. Because friendship :D
But to re-establish balance to the Force, Bacon has to share his mom with MC in another scene.
Meanwhile, Dad is fucking Nika and MC surprises them when he comes back from fucking Bacon's mom. Guess what happens ?

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Motkeyz I want the MC to walk in when his Mom is doing it with Bacon
If he was doing that behind the mc's back that would be NTR and If I recall correctly the dev said that the game wouldn't have that. If there is an option to let bacon have sex with the mc's mom I wouldn't mind though. I am not a fan of sharing but stuff like that until now has been optional and as long as it stays like that I won't complain.

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
If he was doing that behind the mc's back that would be NTR and If I recall correctly the dev said that the game wouldn't have that. If there is an option to let bacon have sex with the mc's mom I wouldn't mind though. I am not a fan of sharing but stuff like that until now has been optional and as long as it stays like that I won't complain.
Big IF: If we would add a sharing scene, then we wouldn't do that behind MC's back.

In upcoming release we will explore MC's and Bacon's relationship a bit more with choices for players.

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
SORRY, but I have to ask. What are the differences between these 2 games Timestamps Unconditional Love and Timestamps Lost Love?
Please can you answer it?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
SORRY, but I have to ask. What are the differences between these 2 games Timestamps Unconditional Love and Timestamps Lost Love?
Please can you answer it?
Unconditional Love is Chapter 1 and Lost Love is Chapter 2. The story of Chapter 1 continues in Chapter 2. Mods/Uploader here messed up and split the game into two difference threads, because they thought Chapter 2 is a prequel to Chapter 1.

Reactions: SNOW 777

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
Unconditional Love is Chapter 1 and Lost Love is Chapter 2. The story of Chapter 1 continues in Chapter 2. Mods/Uploader here messed up and split the game into two different threads because they thought Chapter 2 is a prequel to Chapter 1.
Thank you very much for your explanation.
Will my choices in chapter one be valid in chapter two?
Or will the story continue on a random basis?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Thank you very much for your explanation.
Will my choices in chapter one be valid in chapter two?
Or will the story continue on a random basis?
Your choices will be carried over as long as you save at the right point in Chapter 1. I think there is a notification, but I'm not sure anymore. Just wait until you reach the end of Chapter 1 and read the closing credits.

Reactions: Prog1r and SNOW 777

2TonneJunk

Nov 5, 2019
I would definitely want MC to walk in when Juliana is being rammed by Bacon, I know select people don't like NTR but man that option would be Awesome. But yea I agree with what you have said there needs to be an option.

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
Your choices will be carried over as long as you save at the right point in Chapter 1. I think there is a notification, but I'm not sure anymore. Just wait until you reach the end of Chapter 1 and read the closing credits.
Ok, I'll do it. Thanks. I appreciate. :giggle:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Unless you changed something there was a save prompt in the void room.

Reactions: SNOW 777
Mar 26, 2018
Big IF: If we would add a sharing scene, then we wouldn't do that behind MC's back.

In upcoming release we will explore MC's and Bacon's relationship a bit more with choices for players.
I really hope that this upcoming exploring will include some kind of agreement for a "ménage à trois" relationship between Mc , Bacon and Gaz :devilish:..

• Angry
Reactions: LegendKing23

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
You can hate all you want but it won't change the fact that the game will be renamed "TimeBacon UnBaconditionnal Bacon" starting from the next update, due to my money and widespread influence over the interwebz.
There's plenty of games without Bacon, you should try them out.
Thanks for the info

4.60 star(s) 119 Votes