fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
[...]or to be precise the forced BJ scene, had to be changed due to Patreon rules. Motkeyz received a warning from Patreon for that.
Seriously ? And I thought that bolshevik website couldn't be worse. I wish it was possible for creators to switch to SS without losing most supporters along the way. I hate patreon so much.

• Angry
Reactions: Deceptus and Guntag

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Seriously ? And I thought that bolshevik website couldn't be worse. I wish it was possible for creators to switch to SS without losing most supporters along the way. I hate patreon so much.
Right now SS is not even a viable option, the difference is so BIG.

Reactions: fabulous007

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
In Europe College is ~11 to ~17yo, Uni is after this. I think 11 to 17 is high school in the US, so as an European, the way it's portrayed in the game doesn't shock me. They're in some kind of school for older teens where stuff is teached, that's enough for me.
Since the story seems set in Western Europe or the United States I have always assumed the US model of school.
Ages 0-3 Nursery / Day Care
Ages 4-5 Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten respectively
Ages 6-11 (grades 1-5) Elementary School
Ages 12-15 ( 6th grade, 7th grade, 8th grade, 9th grade((Freshman=9th grade)) Middle School or Jr. High School
Ages 16, 17 to turning 18 High School- Sophomore, Junior, and Senior Years of High School. * some High Schools include Freshman year aka 9th grade in High School. Mine did, but my kid's did not/does not.
College and University in the US are the same thing, with the name of the school being the only difference. There are Junior Colleges which do not offer the full Baccalaureate degree, but offer something called an Associates Degree (2 year schooling)
In both cases of College and University, you have Freshman year which is generally general studies with some focus on your degree program if chosen, and Sophomore, Junior and Senior years in College and University are more focused on your Baccalaureate Degree in your chosen program.
Graduate School has Master's Programs, Doctor of Philosophy, Medicine, Jurisprudence just to name the major Doctoral Programs.
So College=University in US based games and I think most Western European based games as well.

Peace

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Since the story seems set in Western Europe or the United States I have always assumed the US model of school.
Ages 0-3 Nursery / Day Care
Ages 4-5 Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten respectively
Ages 6-11 (grades 1-5) Elementary School
Ages 12-15 ( 6th grade, 7th grade, 8th grade, 9th grade((Freshman=9th grade)) Middle School or Jr. High School
Ages 16, 17 to turning 18 High School- Sophomore, Junior, and Senior Years of High School. * some High Schools include Freshman year aka 9th grade in High School. Mine did, but my kid's did not/does not.
College and University in the US are the same thing, with the name of the school being the only difference. There are Junior Colleges which do not offer the full Baccalaureate degree, but offer something called an Associates Degree (2 year schooling)
In both cases of College and University, you have Freshman year which is generally general studies with some focus on your degree program if chosen, and Sophomore, Junior and Senior years in College and University are more focused on your Baccalaureate Degree in your chosen program.
Graduate School has Master's Programs, Doctor of Philosophy, Medicine, Jurisprudence just to name the major Doctoral Programs.
So College=University in US based games and I think most Western European based games as well.

Peace
Thanks for clarifying this Arigon! The game, never intended to be a high school game, if you like to fantasize about it, go for it but its not. For The uniform, some college still wear it and its mostly because its something lot of poeple like to see and it accentuate the fantasy. ALL character have been think to be 18 yo or older and its not a patreon thing. Sorry if i scrap some poeple believing.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Feb 14, 2021
Thanks for clarifying this Arigon! The game, never intended to be a high school game, if you like to fantasize about it, go for it but its not. For The uniform, some college still wear it and its mostly because its something lot of poeple like to see and it accentuate the fantasy. ALL character have been think to be 18 yo or older and its not a patreon thing. Sorry if i scrap some poeple believing.
That's good to know, Motkeyz. Always glad to hear it from the horse's mouth, so to speak.

I will say, if you added uniforms and those sort of scenarios because YOU wanted them, then that is cool. I saw a post a while back about the types of body shapes you like and it is clear that choice was made because you wanted it. I am all for creators not bending to every user's whim and wants. This is your baby, not theirs.

If it was to anticipate what people want though, I think the execution is flawed. Having a dean who acts more like the principal of a high school who can dole out punishment (I am referring to detention-like actions, not the dom stuff) and uniforms in a university setting really messes with my personal ability to be drawn into the story during those parts.

I don't want this to end on a down note and seem like I am just bitching to bitch, so let me say this: I think this story is really fantastic. There is a lot of interesting ideas going on here. Time travel is always a sticky beast, and so far, I think the job you are doing is amazing. In fact, I think the overall quality is so good that had the anticipatory appeal to uniform fantasy not been included, no one would have even noticed.

Reactions: Motkeyz

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
That's good to know, Motkeyz. Always glad to hear it from the horse's mouth, so to speak.

I will say, if you added uniforms and those sort of scenarios because YOU wanted them, then that is cool. I saw a post a while back about the types of body shapes you like and it is clear that choice was made because you wanted it. I am all for creators not bending to every user's whim and wants. This is your baby, not theirs.

If it was to anticipate what people want though, I think the execution is flawed. Having a dean who acts more like the principal of a high school who can dole out punishment (I am referring to detention-like actions, not the dom stuff) and uniforms in a university setting really messes with my personal ability to be drawn into the story during those parts.

I don't want this to end on a down note and seem like I am just bitching to bitch, so let me say this: I think this story is really fantastic. There is a lot of interesting ideas going on here. Time travel is always a sticky beast, and so far, I think the job you are doing is amazing. In fact, I think the overall quality is so good that had the anticipatory appeal to uniform fantasy not been included, no one would have even noticed.
The answer is very easy. Timestamps is set in a fantasy world similar to our reality. But not everything is the same as in ours. Just take the computer room scene. There are old ATARI computer using Linux commands.

Feb 14, 2021
The answer is very easy. Timestamps is set in a fantasy world similar to our reality. But not everything is the same as in ours. Just take the computer room scene. There are old ATARI computer using Linux commands.
Absolutely. I get that. Just saying what I find distracting. Ultimately, it doesn't matter because the game is pretty damn good regardless of these little things.

Zwafou

Jan 3, 2018
Given that ''Dr.Love" Aliza River haven't got any nude scene yet. If someone pledges as ambassador, does his request for a custum nude would be granted ? I know some dev. puts restrictions on customs.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Given that ''Dr.Love" Aliza River haven't got any nude scene yet. If someone pledges as ambassador, does his request for a custum nude would be granted ? I know some dev. puts restrictions on customs.
Wait for the release you will have your nude. Let's say im flexible with my long term Ambassador since we build trust, i know that those pics will not be leaked ;)

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
So the update drops next week?
We don't know, my hope is just that they don't drop it friday or saturday if the game is ready wednesday. Some devs do that, what is this autism ? Or is there a commercial reason like more people will download & see it if it's posted at the start of a weekend, and thus possibly gives a bit more visibility to the game ? I may just have given the idea to the devs if they weren't planning on doing it already :( Sorry guys, game postponed to next weekend or the other :D

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes