GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Wow. I've been out of the loop for so long. Last time I downloaded an update for this was in August. Missed the November release.

Edit: That fucking troll. If you've played it you would know what I mean.

Last edited:

Rouboo

Mar 23, 2018
Ok everybody here is the Walthrough by myself, Enjoy! Thank you to Qleaf for teaching me the ways of this engine's code!

Edit: Updated to R4 PE

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Is the Walkthrough wrong or am I missing something? I end up dieing at Chocolaterie whatever I do. For me it messes up at the "Beach Arrival 125. Check Beach House. [Day 12B – Scene 13: Beach Arrival]". Instead of a Scene, I get the option to check either Beach House or the Nika's Place. And here, if I choose Beach House I search the beach house and find a beta max vhs, then the next place available is Nika's Place and not the Collage as the Walkthrough says at " Beach Arrival 126. Go to College ". There is nothing going at college Gym and Teacher's Den as Walkthrough says. So I have no option to go Veronika's place and end up dieing at Chocolaterie eeventually.

If I choose Veronika's place first then next available place is again the Beach House where I find the beta max vhs. Then College lights up and I go there but, eventually I die again at chocolaterie.

Any idea what's going on?

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Is the Walkthrough wrong or am I missing something? I end up dieing at Chocolaterie whatever I do. For me it messes up at the "Beach Arrival 125. Check Beach House. [Day 12B – Scene 13: Beach Arrival]". Instead of a Scene, I get the option to check either Beach House or the Nika's Place. And here, if I choose Beach House I search the beach house and find a beta max vhs, then the next place available is Nika's Place and not the Collage as the Walkthrough says at " Beach Arrival 126. Go to College ". There is nothing going at college Gym and Teacher's Den as Walkthrough says. So I have no option to go Veronika's place and end up dieing at Chocolaterie eeventually.

If I choose Veronika's place first then next available place is again the Beach House where I find the beta max vhs. Then College lights up and I go there but, eventually I die again at chocolaterie.

Any idea what's going on?
I wrote the WT as I played and that was not my experience. You are also the first one I've heard this from. I did the WT based on the events in the files as well, so, not sure how that happened. Unless you played a save with a different path from the first game. Mine WT is the Hero path.

Rouboo

Mar 23, 2018
I wrote the WT as I played and that was not my experience. You are also the first one I've heard this from. I did the WT based on the events in the files as well, so, not sure how that happened. Unless you played a save with a different path from the first game. Mine WT is the Hero path.
Yes, same here. Hero path. I have no idea why I am ending up there. Frustrating :(

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Yes, same here. Hero path. I have no idea why I am ending up there. Frustrating :(
This was not my experience, so I'm not exactly sure. Unless they've altered the game which I doubt, because the WT has been out for months any I would have heard complaints long before this, not to mention it was not my experience as I've already stated.

Reactions: Rouboo

Rouboo

Mar 23, 2018
This was not my experience, so I'm not exactly sure. Unless they've altered the game which I doubt, because the WT has been out for months any I would have heard complaints long before this, not to mention it was not my experience as I've already stated.

OK, I just checked my Saves. I started a New Game with Lost Love. So I don't have any saves from CH1 and there is no choice where you indicate which path you were playing. So, a brand new game from Lost Love, always going to Blue Marked places on the map, also checking with WT, and ending up dying at Chocolaterie whatever I follow after "Beach Arrival 125. Check Beach House. [Day 12B – Scene 13: Beach Arrival]". I have no idea how that happens :( Do you have, or any one can give me a clean Hero Path save from CH1? Thanks in advance.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
OK, I just checked my Saves. I started a New Game with Lost Love. So I don't have any saves from CH1 and there is no choice where you indicate which path you were playing. So, a brand new game from Lost Love, always going to Blue Marked places on the map, also checking with WT, and ending up dying at Chocolaterie whatever I follow after "Beach Arrival 125. Check Beach House. [Day 12B – Scene 13: Beach Arrival]". I have no idea how that happens :( Do you have, or any one can give me a clean Hero Path save from CH1? Thanks in advance.
I don't unfortunately. This is a Unity game, so it's not an easy WT, I just know what experienced and noted in the WT. Like I said I actually play the game while I do the WT and I did not die. I also manage over 90 pieces of content and my own game, so unfortunately if it works I move on after that. You might ask others in the thread for a save where they does not happen? I wish I could help more, but if I cannot replicate your experience I can't tell you why it's happening.

Reactions: Rouboo

dryrain

Jun 4, 2017
In order to get past that, you need to go to college after visiting your house for crowbar. Send an email to Bacon, and he will pull you out from Chocolaterie.

1611268323312.png
This is where the step is missing. 137.5 Go to college and send email to Bacon.

Rouboo

Mar 23, 2018
In order to get past that, you need to go to college after visiting your house for crowbar. Send an email to Bacon, and he will pull you out from Chocolaterie.

View attachment 996506
This is where the step is missing. 137.5 Go to college and send email to Bacon.
Thanks a lot buddy :) That worked perfectly now with this missing step.

Zoey Raven You might want to add this step in your WT m8.

D

Deleted member 2867548

I was hoping for a little help. If anyone knows, could you please share with me information about the models used for both the young and the older Dr. River....? I'm trying to teach myself and I'd kinda like to play around with some art (she is insanely hot...lol)

D

Deleted member 2867548

I played through just fine. I have experienced a lot of games lately that set off both my anti virus alarms and then when I clear that up, the games won't load. I know it's not the developers but I'm curious about some of the people that are uploading to this site.... Maybe the process is corrupting the files? Again, these antivirus programs are pretty sensitive and they could be just erring on the side of caution. if it even resembles a virus, they flag it.
Anyhoo<3, Thank you for all your hard work, Ms. Raven...

P.S. still haven't figured out which models were used for the young and older Dr. River. I'm trying to learn DAZ and it would be nice to make some fan art of that most hot honey...

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Easy, because most guys here (including you) played the early leaked Platinum version with the missing fake dead scenes. We changed it with the release for Gold tier supporters.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Easy, because most guys here (including you) played the early leaked Platinum version with the missing fake dead scenes. We changed it with the release for Gold tier supporters.
Well I can't base my WT on something I don't have. I can only base it on what is there. If the game is going to change drastically between versions of the same release. I'll likely not continue it. The version that gets here is usually only the PE it's also still labeled that in the OP, there has been no changelog for a gold edition. If something new has started where the game is going to change on the same release drastically, then like I said I'll have to rethink whether it's worth doing or not.

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
That version is not on this site thought would that be correct?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Well I can't base my WT on something I don't have. I can only base it on what is there. If the game is going to change drastically between versions of the same release. I'll likely not continue it. The version that gets here is usually only the PE it's also still labeled that in the OP, there has been no changelog for a gold edition. If something new has started where the game is going to change on the same release drastically, then like I said I'll have to rethink whether it's worth doing or not.
In all fairness, this game doesn't need a separate walkthrough, third-party or official, because the game has one built-in through the pretty explicit hints in the phone.

Reactions: Kingvlad

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
In all fairness, this game doesn't need a separate walkthrough, third-party or official, because the game has one built-in through the pretty explicit hints in the phone.
I agree but there are still variances and things that need accounted for at the locations, for instance finding the books and getting the best outcomes for all scenes, there are things you can miss at the locations.

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes