Xanado

May 9, 2018
Can anyone help me out? The link on the incest patch(R6) is not working for me. It just shows:

This site can’t be reached
<removed> took too long to respond.

Try:
  • Checking the connection
  • Checking the proxy and the firewall
  • Running Windows Network Diagnostics
ERR_TIMED_OUT
If you are having trouble. Here:
R6PE Unrated Patch. (Patches are version sensitive)
Patch Instructions
DO NOT EXTRACT - It's not meant to be extracted just copy the file as is to

PC: "Lost Love_Data/LANGUAGES" folder.
MAC: "Contents/Lost Love_Data/LANGUAGES" folder

AFTER INSTALL: Start game, click on the english flag with "UNRATED", then it will apply the patch, and it will remember every time you start the game, so you don't have to click it again.

Good Luck

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I wonder why the number of likes on part 2 is less than part 1.
Mod/uploader fucked up big times when we released Chapter 2. They thought it was a prequel to Chapter 1 and decided to split the game thread. Unfortunately. Later Sam promised to merge the threads as soon as F95's new UX gets implanted. Well, that was 1,5 years ago and nothing happened.

• Angry
Reactions: MikeTheDutchLord

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
I wonder if scenes gallery will ever get redesigned with proper pages and thumbnails. Current gallery with its phone interface is horrible. :(

Marzapane

May 17, 2018
I double-checked and it has Day 15, Day 16, Day 19 and Day X. Which scenes are missing?
I could not see the days you mentioned, but it is definitely my problem I would say, I will download it once more. Thanks for the prompt upload though!

Wolfbeckett

Jul 25, 2020
50/50 update for me. Lot of mom content who I'm not really super into. But also Maureen, Heather, and Nika, all of whom I do like a lot, so it all balanced out in the end. Would have liked a little more progression on the actual plot though, which is starting to feel like it's dragging on at a glacial pace. Still, good effort, it's a solid update.

Reactions: MarcelPappas
4.60 star(s) 120 Votes