Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
I wasn't a big fan of this update (R6). A lot of the dialogue is just, "hurry up and wait." If the conversations don't drive the story, then there's no point to it.

Most of the sex scenes are stills of positions we've seen before. Heather goes doggy, but it's not animated, etc. I'm glad Juli and Maureen finally get it on, but with how much it was built up the payoff left you wanting... alot. They could have "milked" the protagonist (Juli and Mareen) in the hospital, but it was skipped over for this...?

The previous update was amazing, wasn't expecting this update to top it, but I expected better than, "Stuff is going on, but we can't tell you, yet." Here's some stills.

This update should have been nothing but Juli and the protag shagging all over the house. Instead, we get a VERY short montage of stills. Time should have been dedicated to animating: the laundry actually rocking as you pounded away. Dishes flying off the table. The couch being "stained." Workout equipment, etc. There's a lot of rooms and items to use. We never get a sense of sexual catharsis. Just told that it happened. Interrupted by useless dialogue that never goes anywhere.

The only defining conversation is your relationship with Bacon and Heather.

Kaed1107

Jun 10, 2017
Can anyone share a Save file at the start of this new update, please? I did format my PC and everything is gone.

Saves are located in hidden folders!

Save location on Windows (use Windows+R):
%localappdata%/VNGINE/Timestamps Lost Love/Saves

Save location on Mac (Use Finder):
~/.local/share/VNGINE/Timestamps Lost Love/Saves
and you need to show hidden files to see it (Shift+Command+.)

Save location on Linux:
~/.local/share/VNGINE/Timestamps Lost Love/Saves

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
-Nah I actually did share in sisterly lust and Dod,

-Besides even if I did I would prefer not to see those scenes. I just do not care much for other dick/pussy scenes without MC or dp's or spitroasts with MC and fast forward them at best and hate them at worst. This would be more of a hate case if forced into it.
huh. So you shared even tho you don't like it :WaitWhat:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
huh. So you shared even tho you don't like it :WaitWhat:
Well it made sense with those MC's and those two chars it pertained to. With bacon though, nah I do not have that feeling. He can go with that ex of MC though that flirted with him at beach party if he wants to. Just no scenes please. :p

Reactions: MrBenny

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Well it made sense with those MC's and those two chars it pertained to. With bacon though, nah I do not have that feeling. He can go with that ex of MC though that flirted with him at beach party if he wants to. Just no scenes please. :p
Faith in you has been...lost

Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
You do realise he's sharing his mother with the MC, right?
He's been having sexual relations with her, seen the things the MC has been getting up to throughout time, and is such a good friend to the MC, that he hasn't tried to fuck him over once... Maybe show him some well deserved gratitude that isn't just "Here's my discarded sloppy seconds that I'm not using just now".

albul

Jun 8, 2017
You do realise he's sharing his mother with the MC, right?
He's been having sexual relations with her, seen the things the MC has been getting up to throughout time, and is such a good friend to the MC, that he hasn't tried to fuck him over once... Maybe show him some well deserved gratitude that isn't just "Here's my discarded sloppy seconds that I'm not using just now".
You do realise he's not, right? The sex scenes between Bacon and Heather (asides from the one from the latest episode) happened in a parallel universe (between the alternate versions of the two), not in the "mainline" universe. And why go through a scene that one just doesn't enjoy? If you like it, good for you, but that doesn't apply for everybody, it for sure doesn't apply to me.

Also, about the "he hasn't tried to fuck him over once", how exactly do you explain the memory wipe thing? Bacon clearly knows more than the MC, and he's hiding things from him. What exactly that is about, is yet to be seen.

Last edited:
Oct 31, 2018
i had some issu i use mega and mode free transfer limit only 3Gb after reach 3Gb it start coundown 1 hour to continiu but after that it wont

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
i had some issu i use mega and mode free transfer limit only 3Gb after reach 3Gb it start coundown 1 hour to continiu but after that it wont
If you have a VPN you can change region and can sometimes continue right where you left off on Mega. I have personally begun using NOPY more than Mega because there's no cap.

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
I'm getting seemingly game-breaking bugs. Choices not showing up and text dialogues not disappearing after the dialogue is over. I've had to restart 3 times now, every time it is at a different point.
Example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I'm getting seemingly game-breaking bugs. Choices not showing up and text dialogues not disappearing after the dialogue is over. I've had to restart 3 times now, every time it is at a different point.
Example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please dm me your save there this happens for you repeatedly, and if you have a consistent way to reproduce this. I've never been able to reproduce this issue

Reactions: ohcmonrest

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
I lost my saves awhile back and have to restart chapter 2 which isn't a big deal. However, I don't want to go through Chapter 1 again so can anyone tell me what the chapter 1 save import affects?

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Hmm not very comfortable the direction this game is taking. While it may be only girls doing it with each other, it's still mostly without the MC's knowledge. For example the *cough* "LandLady" just assumed it'd be ok to have sex with her "tenant's" girlfriend?

Yehh....not keen on that kink, it's practically NTR. Regardless of wether the MC joins them later is beside the point.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Hmm not very comfortable the direction this game is taking. While it may be only girls doing it with each other, it's still mostly without the MC's knowledge. For example the *cough* "LandLady" just assumed it'd be ok to have sex with her "tenant's" girlfriend?

Yehh....not keen on that kink, it's practically NTR. Regardless of wether the MC joins them later is beside the point.
Can we able to stop that scene from happening?

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes