jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
It was solid, although the time-skip segment was strange.

Usually those are reserved for later in games, not in the middle of them.

This update seemed to be focused more on the character relationships, not so much on the time travel plot. Heather finally getting some pork. The dad catching MC and Nika. Maureen and MC's mom.

I assume the next update will be similar. Maybe some time traveling to stop the dad from catching MC and Nika too.

Reactions: pangky1992

Zero919

May 2, 2017
a solid update... ;)
I only have one question of animation with Heather and MC in this update only with HJ and BJ? when will there be at least one decent penetration animation with Heather and MC? for example as at the beginning of this episode in the kitchen on the table with Mom
or did I miss something in this update?
this is not a reproach or something, I'm just interested

Reactions: MarcelPappas
Apr 10, 2021
Im disappointed too with the animation, not much jiggling boobs animation all blowjobs. Also Look his mum is already but what about the other girls!!!

Reactions: Lovv99

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Anyone have slow open and slow save or load etc like problems with menu? UI is pretty slow for me and its annoying. It wasnt like that before. That was one of good parts of this game: dont had any negative point of unity...

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I swear if this game goes and starts giving options to sharing with the dad I'll loose it.
I am not a fan of sharing but if it's optional I don't really see the problem with it. As long as the dev doesn't force the player into those scenes I don't think having options for the people that like that stuff, is a bad thing.

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes