Zaddy555

Feb 6, 2020
Hmm not very comfortable the direction this game is taking. While it may be only girls doing it with each other, it's still mostly without the MC's knowledge. For example the *cough* "LandLady" just assumed it'd be ok to have sex with her "tenant's" girlfriend?

Yehh....not keen on that kink, it's practically NTR. Regardless of wether the MC joins them later is beside the point.
Yeah, that's probably the only scene that I didn't really like in the entire masterpiece, I feel it should have been made optional.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I am not a fan of sharing but if it's optional I don't really see the problem with it. As long as the dev doesn't force the player into those scenes I don't think having options for the people that like that stuff, is a bad thing.
The only problem is where does it stop? The people that like that stuff are going to want more and more sharing with old man Jenkins? gangbangs with John and Bacon? it will never be enough.
I would like this to get back to the main story to see if the mc goes back into the past again to try and save Lorraine and that other sister that was mentioned and find out what happened with his aunt, Johns sister why she seemingly disappeared.

I would actually like to know if it was always the devs intention to have sharing as an option.

Reactions: Zaddy555

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The only problem is where does it stop? The people that like that stuff are going to want more and more sharing with old man Jenkins? gangbangs with John and Bacon? it will never be enough.
I would like this to get back to the main story to see if the mc goes back into the past again to try and save Lorraine and that other sister that was mentioned and find out what happened with his aunt, Johns sister why she seemingly disappeared.

I would actually like to know if it was always the devs intention to have sharing as an option.
I mean as long as it's optional and the dev still delivers content for the people that don't like that stuff, I personally don't really care. I think the dev has said that he intends to make all that stuff avoidable so I don't really see a problem.

Yes, because Heather is Bacon's LI and not MC's since Day 1 - go and check Chapter 1.
Well, not in my playthrough, as long as I have the chance to choose, he won't get any action :LUL:.

Reactions: MrBenny

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I mean as long as it's optional and the dev still delivers content for the people that don't like that stuff, I personally don't really care. I think the dev has said that he intends to make all that stuff avoidable so I don't really see a problem.

Well, not in my playthrough, as long as I have the chance to choose, he won't get any action :LUL:.
It could potentially become a problem as more and more of those scenes get added and the updates take longer and longer and the story gets pushed to the wayside(I really like this story!). Let them be bonus scenes at the end or something no need to get rid of them entirely. To be honest I actually got tired of the Juli scenes I mean yeah they were hot/she was hot but it was like "ok thats enough move along the story or to a different girl please"

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Julie and Mau thresome is not animated? I didnt saw any animation except handjob. Penetrations wasnt animated. Maybe i have bug or someting? Dont tell me you just dont make animated sex scene for their first time thresome?!

Last edited:

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Julie and Mau thresome is not animated? I didnt saw any animation except handjob. Penetrations wasnt animated. Maybe i have bug or someting? Dont tell me you just dont make animated sex scene for their first time thresome?!
There is actually 6 animations in this scene

Reactions: RandyPhoenix

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Maybe you click too fast?
No i was playing with slow pace. Can you give me some examples from some animations on that scene? If i know which scene is animated i can tell you its playing or not. My windows is 64 and im using 64 version BTW.

For example these are animated? In this scenes dialogues is not visible so i though these are animations but its not playing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
No i was playing with slow pace. Can you give me some examples from some animations on that scene? If i know which scene is animated i can tell you its playing or not. My windows is 64 and im using 64 version BTW.

For example these are animated? In this scenes dialogues is not visible so i though these are animations but its not playing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
NO they are not
There is Fingering, Licking and nice end scene with cumshot

neverthy

Apr 23, 2019

Exactly, those people will demand more and more cucking content with each update. Just look at DMD, after sharing was introduced everything went downhill, it is basically a cuck game now.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
NO they are not
There is Fingering, Licking and nice end scene with cumshot
I gues you dont read well my question then... I asked '' Penetrations wasnt animated. Maybe i have bug or someting? Dont tell me you just dont make animated sex scene for their first time thresome?!'' and as far i can understand your answer looks like that scene penetrations wasnt animated... Thats big shame... I mean... Realy? Thats Julie, Maru and our first thresome and penetrations are not animated? Thats big disappointment... Anyway thanks for answer...

poser002

Dec 22, 2019
Anyone know what day you do the camera session with your DR/Lawyer in the photo on page one? I have never seen that scene and not sure how to unlock it.

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
seems there were more H animations in past releases than current one...
animations doesn't take away from the story, but enhances it

Last edited:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Trust me its way more easy to have less sex scene, its the most complicated to create. We try to deliver a huge bunch of actions from our main characters to please poeple. Dont come cry on me on next release if i opt for more story :)
It's a story game, it should have story. That's the problem.

Reactions: punisher2099
4.60 star(s) 120 Votes