admnomad

Aug 14, 2017
This game is so close to legendary quality, but the animations that exist are always the ones that are easier to render, and some great scenes just don't have them at all. Love the art and the quality (Heather is a candidate for GOAT across every game on here), but I wish I didn't wait 2 updates just for an animation-less scene. I hope when we finally get full Gaz scene in Episode 2, that it's animated, and not just the easy renders!

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
This game is so close to legendary quality, but the animations that exist are always the ones that are easier to render, and some great scenes just don't have them at all. Love the art and the quality (Heather is a candidate for GOAT across every game on here), but I wish I didn't wait 2 updates just for an animation-less scene. I hope when we finally get full Gaz scene in Episode 2, that it's animated, and not just the easy renders!
I don't care about animations. CG quality in this is better than in any other 3D game. That it moves or not does not make a difference for me.
If there is more animations, it will only be 3-5sec loops anyways, because in case you don't know, they have less people making art for this game than Ubisoft. So why waste time for more of this when you can have 10 awesome static pictures instead ?

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Story seems to have massively stalled in this update.
And if some people get their way it will be everyone fucking everyone else and we'll never see the story continue again. I hope the next update actually has less sex scenes and more story

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I don't care about animations. CG quality in this is better than in any other 3D game. That it moves or not does not make a difference for me.
If there is more animations, it will only be 3-5sec loops anyways, because in case you don't know, they have less people making art for this game than Ubisoft. So why waste time for more of this when you can have 10 awesome static pictures instead ?
Finally someone who gets it!

Take Treasure of Nadia: It is full of amazing animation, but lacks to build up tension and isn’t arousing at all.

And to be honest, there is nothing more boring than to see a 5-10 sec looping pounding animation compare to 10 sexy renders.

Well, this is at least my opinion. Mot might think differently about it.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Can we able to stop that scene from happening?
no, but what they leave out is it's part of a plot to trick Mom into a threesome, it's not your girlfriend actually interested in Mom, she's straight. Of course, joke is on her, you were already doing Mom behind her back.

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
Thanks for this release. The elevator is still driving me mad though !

Last edited:

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
And if some people get their way it will be everyone fucking everyone else and we'll never see the story continue again. I hope the next update actually has less sex scenes and more story
Trust me its way more easy to have less sex scene, its the most complicated to create. We try to deliver a huge bunch of actions from our main characters to please poeple. Dont come cry on me on next release if i opt for more story :)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Great update, lots of content and some great scenes.

I'm sorry Bacon, but you can't have any Heather. I want that vixen all to myself, and besides, you are keeping too many secrets from me to get any sort of reward.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Well it made sense with those MC's and those two chars it pertained to.
In my playthrough MC of SL acted like an alpha who won't let anyone touch his girls. Anyways even if you felt it made sense it's your choice to share or not and still you did something you don't like.
The sex scenes between Bacon and Heather (asides from the one from the latest episode) happened in a parallel universe
Even if she's from another universe she's still the real heather with the real pussy. she thinks the same way heather of current universe do.
about the "he hasn't tried to fuck him over once", how exactly do you explain the memory wipe thing?
Did anyone choose to let Bacon join in?
Hell No. That fat fuck ain't getting shit in my playthrough.

Seeing how the game writer is so fond of Bacon I guess there will be more optional scenes with bacon. It's fine as long as it's optional and don't have much content.

Nov 17, 2019
Hmm not very comfortable the direction this game is taking. While it may be only girls doing it with each other, it's still mostly without the MC's knowledge. For example the *cough* "LandLady" just assumed it'd be ok to have sex with her "tenant's" girlfriend?

Yehh....not keen on that kink, it's practically NTR. Regardless of wether the MC joins them later is beside the point.
Bud did you miss the part where they were planning on seducing her?

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I find it rather funny that one or two seem to think your screwing around behind your girlfriends back especially with MC mom.
despite the fact I'm fairly sure if anyting she will only be peeved you didn't invite her into your mommy banging sessions sooner.
Since I'm equilly sure she told the MC in season 1 she wanted a piece of mommy ass.
And it's true you haven't told her who you are screwing but since she became MC's girlfriend she gave the MC a lifetime free pass to screw anything that breaths if he so wants too.
So not sure what the fuss is about as far as his girlfriends concerned since she's not concerned.
She's not really gonna give a fuck that you are banging mommy dearest, Heather, Gaz or sister she may be anoyed if you bang her mom but i'm not to sure about that and she may raise an eyebrow in surprise if you start banging Bacon.

Just sayin.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Yeah, slightly underwhelmed with the update. OMJ vanishes in the beginning and with him any story progression. The rest is mostly a fuckfest where all meaningful animation goes to a single character, leaving three others in the dust. Can we please distribute those a little more evenly in the future? I mean, it's nice that we see an animation of Heather sitting up on the beach, but during the sex scene she is just sitting there in a static render.

At least Bacon will get some in the future, although I have a feeling that we won't be seeing any of it.

Reactions: MarcelPappas
4.60 star(s) 120 Votes