theoffkilter

Jan 28, 2018
Seriously whats with the devs not animating any scenes but a few with the mom? I mean what couldve been one of the hottest scenes in the game(threesome) for me was far more disappointing because of it just being still images. And lets not start with Heather not getting anything close to the scene treatment her model deserves.Also the parts at the end were mostly reused ones from earlier updates. I could be wrong but it just smacks of laziness from the devs.

Reactions: MarcelPappas

just trying

Mar 6, 2019
I fucking loved this update! The sex scenes were so goddamn hot. It was like a parade of threesomes. I'm also glad we have more of a choice this time around on whether or not to include Bacon. I personally think it's only right to let him share Heather with the MC. Although Heather is really the only one I want the MC sharing. She is his mom after all. It's only fair to let him have his fun. As long as there isn't any 'Oh Bacon's cock is better that the MC's', I'm good with a little harmless sharing between friends. Provided Bacon stays in his lane with respect to any other women in the game (and the dialogue seems to indicate that he will), I'm good. Also, there were so many things being teased and set up, I can't wait to see where the next updates lead.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
do you mind to summerise what happened in chapter 1 and 2 ? you seemed deeply immersed into the story.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Seriously whats with the devs not animating any scenes but a few with the mom? I mean what couldve been one of the hottest scenes in the game(threesome) for me was far more disappointing because of it just being still images. And lets not start with Heather not getting anything close to the scene treatment her model deserves.Also the parts at the end were mostly reused ones from earlier updates. I could be wrong but it just smacks of laziness from the devs.
There 6 animation in this scene.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
So it looks like Motkeyz coded a new save location from LocalLow to Local but deleted the saves instead of just migrating them. Why would anyone code that way I dunno but now all my saves are gone. i would encourage anyone to backup their saves prior to running the new game version

Last edited by a moderator:

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
So it looks like Motkeyz coded a new save location from LocalLow to Local but deleted the saves instead of just migrating them. Why would anyone code that way I dunno but now all my saves are gone. i would encourage anyone to backup their saves prior to running the new game version

i didn´t had any problems with my safes.

Kiotaku

Feb 20, 2018
Hi everyone, I'm stuck at the chocolate factory
I'm dying and I don't know how to get out of the situation
thank you
Have the same problem. Can anyone help us out there?
After you "die" before returning to the chocolatier you need to go to the college and head to the computer room. I can't remember if you need to click on a computer or if the scene starts once you get there but basically you have to send a message forward in time to bacon to give him a heads up. Only then should you go back to the chocolatier.

Reactions: Stimer
4.60 star(s) 120 Votes