markyzac

Nov 5, 2020
i downloaded new version the saves dont apply from new to old where to find saves in the old version

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
i downloaded new version the saves dont apply from new to old where to find saves in the old version
If you use a system cleaning tool like CCleaner then there is the possibility that you deleted your save files.

markyzac maybe you forgot to click on "load save from Chapter 1".

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I had the same problem so I went back and resaved closer to end of Chapter 1 and it worked. Maybe that would work for you also?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
if the dev would really do it theres gonna be a shitstorm i guess. dunno if he wants that.
If he decides to do that it would be like all the other sharing scenes in the game it would be optional and it would only happen with the mc present. As long as he keeps it that way I don't see a problem.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
If he decides to do that it would be like all the other sharing scenes in the game it would be optional and it would only happen with the mc present. As long as he keeps it that way I don't see a problem.
yeah hmm... the problem is the beach scene is written so that the mc is the one suggesting the sharing. but in the last scene of the update it looks like nika could be the one suggesting it. and we all know how the ppl here are.

Reactions: punisher2099

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
yeah hmm... the problem is the beach scene is written so that the mc is the one suggesting the sharing. but in the last scene of the update it looks like nika could be the one suggesting it. and we all know how the ppl here are.
I mean there were scenes in the past of her kind of flirting with the dad so it doesn't surprise me that much. As long as they give the player the option to avoid it, I think it's fine.

Reactions: splamo

FamilyFriendly

Modder
Jun 9, 2018
Updated lewdpatcher with the incest patch for the latest version of the game R6 P1, Make sure to use the right patch for the right version, you will get some errors and missing things if you use this with R6 and not R6P1!

There is a lot of changes in this one compared to normal P1. Several new animations, extended scenes and some other rework by the looks of it.

The R6 version of the patch is still up of course.

//FamilyFriendly

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Updated lewdpatcher with the incest patch for the latest version of the game R6 P1, Make sure to use the right patch for the right version, you will get some errors and missing things if you use this with R6 and not R6P1!

There is a lot of changes in this one compared to normal P1. Several new animations, extended scenes and some other rework by the looks of it.

The R6 version of the patch is still up of course.

//FamilyFriendly
Screenshot (62).png

Reactions: FamilyFriendly

FamilyFriendly

Modder
Jun 9, 2018
Wow, that's a new one. Hmm. Will check whats going on with that.

Edit: okay that's my bad. I was checking what happened to the Chapter 1 link... So I accidentally put that in for the latest R6... Should be OK now!

I have no idea what happened to the Chapter 1 patch though. Need to see if I can find it and re-upload at some point.

//FamilyFriendly

Reactions: ferd and Xanado
4.60 star(s) 120 Votes