El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
I'm not sure how to react at this post... sorry?
Don't be, it's ok.
I was simply stated that rather than chatting about the kinks we hate and wish not to see in the game, if it ever happens, thus speculations, would be more interesting to speak about the actual content of the game.
For exemple, i don't like clowns, then if the devs team decide to implemented clowns i will withdraw my support, you actually don't give a shit...
But talking about the fact that Older Nika can be an interesting angle for a while, is way more concrete.

Reactions: Motkeyz

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
how can he be his own father? if someone else did not do it, then it should not be
Philip J Fry is his own grandfather, so there's that. Stewie Griffin also caused the big bang that started the universe. It's known as a temporal causality loop, or causal loop for short, where a future event event is the cause of a past event, i.e. being sent to the past and impregnating your own grandmother.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Don't be, it's ok.
I was simply stated that rather than chatting about the kinks we hate and wish not to see in the game, if it ever happens, thus speculations, would be more interesting to speak about the actual content of the game.
For exemple, i don't like clowns, then if the devs team decide to implemented clowns i will withdraw my support, you actually don't give a shit...
But talking about the fact that Older Nika can be an interesting angle for a while, is way more concrete.
Older Nika is an interesting angle because I like this mature version more than the younger one and hope that this game can keep her but also bring back her younger self. There is a way this can happen, and I hope it does. ;)

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
how can he be his own father? if someone else did not do it, then it should not be
Well its more common then you might think. In fiction and TV shows more then once did time travel reveal someone being his own father, grandfather or even ancestor who started his own bloodline. A not so far fetched therory for this one but the next update will tell if it happens or not ^^

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Seeing as some of you can't have a discussion without calling each other names and going in long off-topic rants about what is their specific definition of NTR and how that makes the other a beta/cuck/sissy, I'm shutting the whole discussion down.

You are free to discuss the contents of the game, but no one cares about how the bad pixel man touching your pixel waifu hurt your feelings.

And for the record, we have a tag definition list precisely so we can skip those rants and people pulling some their own definition of a kink:
Ntr: [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
I haven't seen any name calling.. yet at least.. must be further back in the pages

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Well its more common then you might think. In fiction and TV shows more then once did time travel reveal someone being his own father, grandfather or even ancestor who started his own bloodline. A not so far fetched therory for this one but the next update will tell if it happens or not ^^
Dude, that's VERY VERY VERY rare. by rare I mean never happened. And I have never seen any tv show or books do this... Saying it's more common then one might think is false as it is definitely not common, far from it. Time travel is tho. But one being his own father? Yea buddy, never seen it... Now I seen some shit of some dude using clones and shit and calling him his children or an extension of himself and what not.

Tihoem

Dec 21, 2018
And on TV they say that Santa Claus lives in the north, do you believe everything that they say on TV?

baravykas1001

Aug 17, 2018
I think this was a very strong start for Chapter II. I thought Veronika's plot twist was excellent. The dilemma of her staying in the world where she has created a new life for herself, made new relationships, made a career, basically reinvented herself, versus abandoning everything and going back to her family where she is just a horny teenager is great. While this is an erotic visual novel, I feel it could use more moments like this one. Chapter I felt more like "go here to boink this, go there to boink that", no instances where one would stop for a moment and think.

I also like that animations now play in the background while dialogues are happening. Animations themselves seem great too and are plenty in number.

Looking forward to the next instance of this game.

Reactions: Motkeyz

Tihoem

Dec 21, 2018
this is possible only if he is from a test tube, so his mother, sister are not relatives, there is no incest here

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Philip J Fry is his own grandfather, so there's that. Stewie Griffin also caused the big bang that started the universe. It's known as a temporal causality loop, or causal loop for short, where a future event event is the cause of a past event, i.e. being sent to the past and impregnating your own grandmother.
Yep, the same thing also happened in an old game by ICCreations, where the Mc is the father of his mother and thus he is his own grandfather.

Reactions: Raven Hex

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
1, how old is MC?
2, how far back in time did MC go?
  1. We don't know for sure. He's older than Nika, and they're both in college, so probably about 19-20
  2. We don't know for sure. Seems to be 20-30 years.
I think you're trying to say "he's 20, and he went back 20 years, so he's his own father."

That doesn't matter. First, his OLDER sister will need to be born. THEN he can be created. Until we see Juli running around with a baby banging the MC, he can't be his.

We saw Juli and Heather talking about their old boyfriend, and they mentioned he wasn't around very long and disappeared one day. Certainly not around long enough for Helen to gestate, be born, then MC to be made.

Nope. But atm he could be the father of many people. Including himself. As we dont know when and how and even IF they manage to get back in their own timeline.
We know he can't be his own father. See above.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
And on TV they say that Santa Claus lives in the north, do you believe everything that they say on TV?
Ofc not but in terms of time travel anything is possible. Even tough alot of stuff would create a parodox.
And ofc Santa claus doesn't live on the north pole and brings everyone gifts once a year.....

he wrestles reindeers for a living.

• Haha
Reactions: Raven Hex

Benco

Feb 15, 2018
Some pages before I expressed my disappointment about the update. But after playing it two more times I understand the storyline more and more and have to say that I do like Chapter II a lot! So thx again for the update and sorry for my overhasty first opinion. Timestamps is, and always will be, one of my favourite games :)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Dude, that's VERY VERY VERY rare. by rare I mean never happened. And I have never seen any tv show or books do this... Saying it's more common then one might think is false as it is definitely not common, far from it. Time travel is tho. But one being his own father? Yea buddy, never seen it... Now I seen some shit of some dude using clones and shit and calling him his children or an extension of himself and what not.
There are 3 examples of causal loops (the name given to time travel theory where a future event causes events of the past) that I know of from fiction:
  1. In Futurama, Fry has sex with a woman who turns out to be his grandmother and impregnates her thus making him his own grandfather
  2. In Family Guy, Stewie and Brian accidentally time travel to a point outside the space time continuum and aren't able to return to their time because time doesn't exist where they are. So, in order to return, Stewie blows up his return pad in order to send them back and this explosion is the big bang that creates the universe
  3. In Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Harry saves his own life when he and Hermione use the Time-Turner to travel back and "change" certain events, but these events weren't "changed" so much as they were always going to be affected by their actions and had been even before they travelled back.
In all 3 of these examples, the future event that causes them to go back was always meant to happen so that they could go could back and perform these actions in the past.

Futurama also had an episode where Professor Farnsworth creates a "Forward Time Machine" that can only go forwards, not backwards. But when he, Fry and Bender travel to the end of time, they witness what they think is a big bang birthing a new universe but it actually turns out to be the same universe and all events happen just as they did before. So all of time turns out to be a causal loop as the event that marks the end of the universe is the same one that marks the beginning of it.

Last edited:

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
My thoughts on the current state of the time travel and other things.

1) I'm pretty sure that Motkeyz has said that MC is NOT his own father. Please remember that MC in past would need to be 'ACTIVE' not only in fathering himself, but ALSO the OLDER sister who died in an accident. That would involve more time than just the College events, but would also go into the time Juli was a model. Sorry, but I don't see that happening. :cry:

2) When considering the items from 80's and 90's, well that is NOT a major issue. This is a College so new, old and VERY old posters and equipment is common (especially in the late 80's and early 90's). Yes, I was in College in the early 90's so experienced it. Even if we see some posters and such in student rooms that are old it wouldn't be to out of place. :)

3) The players PHONE may be an issue. I hope that Moose MC is smart enough to NOT show off that bit of FUTURE tech. :eek:

4) My BIG fear in the current chapter is how EASY it might be confused with scenes in both the past and present. Will we see things start changing in the present, because of things we do in the past?? :devilish: Sadly, I'm OLD and EASILY confused so I'm thinking of making a chart of changes to TRY and understand what is coming. That or I'll just enjoy the SEXY fun and ignore the confusion that's Cumming. :)

5) This is getting FAR to long so I'm gonna quit typing now. My fingers may start bleeding if I don't take a break soon so that's what I'll do. Not sure when I'll be back because my fingers hurt. No, Really, I'm gonna stop now. :)

Just some thoughts.

P.S. 4 out of 5 voices in my head say I need to stop over thinking things and just ENJOY the sexy fun. :love:

P.P.S. Now I really will stop. :)

Tihoem

Dec 21, 2018
There are 3 examples of causal loops (the name given to time travel theory where a future event causes events of the past) that I know of from fiction:
  1. In Futurama, Fry has sex with a woman who turns out to be his grandmother and impregnates her thus making him his own grandfather
  2. In Family Guy, Stewie and Brian accidentally time travel to a point outside the space time continuum and aren't able to return to their time because time doesn't exist where they are. So, in order to return, Stewie blows up his return pad in order to send them back and this explosion is the big bang that creates the universe
  3. In Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Harry saves his own life when he and Hermione use the Time-Turner to travel back and "change" certain events, but these events weren't "changed" so much as they were always going to be affected by their actions and had been even before they travelled back.
In all 3 of these examples, the future event that causes them to go back was always meant to happen so that they go could back and perform these actions in the past.

Futurama also had an episode where Professor Farnsworth creates a "Forward Time Machine" that can't only go forwards, not backwards. But when he, Fry and Bender travel to the end of time, they witness what they think is a big bang birthing a new universe but it actually turns out to be the same universe and all events happen just as they did before. So all of time turns out to be a causal loop as the event that marks the end of the universe is the same one that marks the beginning of it.
you can’t argue with such scientific data sources, I don’t see any reason to speak with you if you sincerely believe what is shown in futurama, family guy, and Harry Potter

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
4) My BIG fear in the current chapter is how EASY it might be confused with scenes in both the past and present. Will we see things start changing in the present, because of things we do in the past?? :devilish: Sadly, I'm OLD and EASILY confused so I'm thinking of making a chart of changes to TRY and understand what is coming. That or I'll just enjoy the SEXY fun and ignore the confusion that's Cumming. :)
If these events in the past are part of a causal loop, then we won't see any changes. We'll just see some backstory on past events that involved the MC.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Shiva0067

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
you can’t argue with such scientific data sources, I don’t see any reason to speak with you if you sincerely believe what is shown in futurama, family guy, and Harry Potter
It's not about believing these events reflect actual time travel because, you know, they're fictitious and time travel is theoretical. It's about how these are examples of a particular field of time travel theory that this game might also have.

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes