Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
If these events in the past are part of a causal loop, then we won't see any changes. We'll just see some backstory on past events that involved the MC.
Do you REALLY think that Motkeyz isn't EVIL enough to throw in changes to confuse/SCARE us?? Nah, I think there WILL be scary moments just for fun. :) That or we will get extra SEXY fun. :love:

Oh, does anyone else think that Squirrel Bacon is starting to go a bit nuts with his obsession/Jealousy related to Heather?? I almost expect to find out that Bacon will kill his father so that he can have Heather for himself. :eek:

Just a thought

• Thinking Face
Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

Tihoem

Dec 21, 2018
It's not about believing these events reflect actual time travel because, you know, they're fictitious and time travel is theoretical. It's about how these are examples of a particular field of time travel theory that this game might also have.
then please explain to me how the egg is fertilized initially in this theory? What time loop brought the sperm into the past and how could the process of conception of the fetus occur?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Do you REALLY think that Motkeyz isn't EVIL enough to throw in changes to confuse/SCARE us?? Nah, I think there WILL be scary moments just for fun. :) That or we will get extra SEXY fun. :love:

Oh, does anyone else think that Squirrel Bacon is starting to go a bit nuts with his obsession/Jealousy related to Heather?? I almost expect to find out that Bacon will kill his father so that he can have Heather for himself. :eek:

Just a thought
It's possible, but the fact that he was getting flashes of a past event where he was with his younger mother and a younger Heather, and his mother recalls someone like him from her past, makes me think it's a causal loop. Of course, there are certain confusing things like how she or her husband don't recognise Nika's tattoo sleeve as being the same one of their basketball coach, or how the Mom can't see that her son IS her old boyfriend, but then look at Back to the Future; neither of the parents recognise Marty as the guy Calvin Klein who brought them together.

Last edited:

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Damn, I thought this was a full release of this chapter. My face like wtf when the current version end page appeared. :ROFLMAO:

Story is unfolding nicely, MC is less of a horny dog now and started to actually care about stuff lol. Our boi is growing up. I hope he actually uses his brain more just like Nika suggested. Nice start for the second chapter.

Will this chapter be long as first one? Did anything has been said about the play time?

bob danio

Sep 16, 2017
the Italian translation (both normal and unrated) does not work.

la traduzione in italiano (sia normale che unrated) non funziona.

Reactions: ▌Gin ▐

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
So I enjoyed the update and I'm very much looking forward to where the story goes and hopefully fixing Nika's situation. I did notice something that needs fixing though. It has to due with the incest patch, the Dean refers to MC's dad as 'Dad' instead of 'John' in Nika's intro scene in the gym. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: Esp``

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
then please explain to me how the egg is fertilized initially in this theory? What time loop brought the sperm into the past and how could the process of conception of the fetus occur?
If you're referring to the MC, the theory would go that the events that brought him to the past were always destined to happen; his birth, Bacon's birth, Bacon building the time machine, and so on. It's time travel theory mixed with a bit of destiny theory, that the events of a person's life were predetermined to happen in a certain way. So him travelling to the past and possibly impregnating his own mother was always meant to happen because he was destined to be born in order to do it.

It's a real head spinner, I know, but that's what makes it so intriguing.

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
predestination or bootstrap paradox but if you look at the picture in the moms room an older sister appers after the flashbackof the younger mom and heather so if he knocks her up he will have an older sister not be his own dad

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
Damn, I thought this was a full release of this chapter. My face like wtf when the current version end page appeared. :ROFLMAO:

Story is unfolding nicely, MC is less of a horny dog now and started to actually care about stuff lol. Our boi is growing up. I hope he actually uses his brain more just like Nika suggested. Nice start for the second chapter.

Will this chapter be long as first one? Did anything has been said about the play time?
And the second will be big, and the third was in the plans of the developers ..
"This music will last forever
if Mot replaces the batteries .." (с)

Reactions: Esp``

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
If you're referring to the MC, the theory would go that the events that brought him to the past were always destined to happen; his birth, Bacon's birth, Bacon building the time machine, and so on. It's time travel theory mixed with a bit of destiny theory, that the events of a person's life were predetermined to happen in a certain way.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: junior366

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
predestination or bootstrap paradox but if you look at the picture in the moms room an older sister appers after the flashbackof the younger mom and heather so if he knocks her up he will have an older sister not be his own dad
I think he already did have an older sister because in this chapter he talks to Nika about how he feels that their Mom couldn't bear losing her as she's already lost one daughter. Perhaps the MC is the father of his older sister, but as she's the child of a time paradox, she is fated to die as a way of correcting the paradox.

Johnysilver771

Dec 29, 2018
Definetely one of the best project so far. Dont understand how to play another games after high quality drafts like this one .
My top 5 so far.
- Milfy city
- Being a dik
- a wife and mother
- Timestamps
- Midnight paradise

Reactions: Motkeyz

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Welp, time to finally make that End of Chapter 1 save. If only I didn't suddenly get a Network Error for no reason.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Definetely one of the best project so far. Dont understand how to play another games after high quality drafts like this one .
My top 5 so far.
- Milfy city
- Being a dik
- a wife and mother
- Timestamps
- Midnight paradise
You should try Gates Motel. It's an interesting story so far with very realistic renders like A Wife and Mother. It also has optional futa content with a trans character, if you're into that sort of thing.

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
All these theories about "fatherception", I just got to ask, is the incest patch is the real canon of the game? And if any of the dev confirmed that it is?

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
All these theories about "fatherception", I just got to ask, is the incest patch is the real canon of the game? And if any of the dev confirmed that it is?
In my opinion YES the patch IS cannon. As to the Devs confirming, well, I doubt that will ever happen. If they say yes, then Patreon and others will shut them down. If they say NO then MANY fans will spend MONTHS crying in a corner. :) As neither of those options are good I doubt that we will see any dev say anything to confirm or deny.

Heck, they STILL haven't confirmed if the MOOSE is Cannon or just my insane mind. :)

Just a thought.

Reactions: dikau

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Okay so the incest patch seems to need some work. I've already mentioned the Dean referring to John as 'Dad', but Candace also refers to Juli and Heather as 'Mom' and 'Auntie Heather' in the beachhouse scene. I think maybe incest patch should only affect dialogue spoken by the MC and maybe Nika.... not sure. Anyway, sorry if this has already been mentioned.

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes