UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Anyone else disappointed with the direction this game took?
Yeah, extremely.

Best girl Nika is now old.
Maureen isn't born yet and is completely missing so far.
Gaz apparently found Jesus.

Never liked any of the other girls.

Assuming MC goes back to the future / present timeline I hope to hell Nika changes back, but I won't get my hopes up since this one seems geared more towards fetishes I have no interest in whatsoever with the older women / smoking.

Dick move using good looking models like that, actually. I was tricked into caring! :unsure:

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Alright, I've finished. Great game, it was so cool to see the characters again. The VN engine really looks a lot more polished now, even without having the past interface, the animation is a lot more fluid.

Nika... oh Nika, my favorite character... Not exactly the girl that entered in the Time Machine, but a full-grown up woman. I always loved her, since the first time. Wasn't expecting to see her so early in the game, but it was a nice surprise, but it was also a sad moment. She lost her youth, in some ways her motivation of being rescued. It still has that mysterious aura on her, but that comes together with a big grief. Restore her, as some people said above, is a must.

The Mrs. Delington scene was hot, the woman was hot in the 80's. It's kinda sad on how the things turned for the sex-addicts club, since it's no more in the present.

The point of if there's some Agency wars happening behind the curtains has become a lot more mysterious now. Since there's no doubt now that Old Man Jones is Future's Bacon and the Mysterious Man is the MC's Evil Persona, I suppose that they're aware of them. That doesn't explain why the Evil's MC has beaten Gaz and how that would affect the past and present, instead of making the MC aware of his presence. The plot of the "robots" probably will not being explored till later on the chapter, but the only thing I would think is "Why there are robots passing by humans on Cougar Town", "Which who the fake nurse was working" and "When that started to happen."

Motkeyz, I live in a really poor country, so sorry for not being able to support you and your team as I should, but I'm going to drop 5 USD right now to support the delopment, thanks for the game!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And now it's the wait for the next release starts...

Last edited:

p22

Jun 21, 2017
The timeline isn't really represented well considering the game seems like it takes place around 2019, because of the cell phone. When you go back in time it looks to be the early to mid 80s, which would be a jump of at least 30+ years. If juli is in her mid to late 30s in the current time line, the time jump should only go back to the late 90s to early 2000s.
But then, there is also 1991 Street Fighter 2 poster and school has internet access (but computers that are incapable of rendering internet pages).

Still, you could maybe wing it that it is maybe mid 90ties, and that main game time is mid 2010ties.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Well, as much it is nice and healthy to have some debates.

All last posts are based on speculations, as non of it is the game for now, if ever !
With *what if* we won't go very far and as much i understand the influencial lobbying intent of somes, wouldn't it best to stick to what is actually in the game rather than wild speculations?

Concerning support, well, we are all adults here and the patreon system is a monthly one...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Arthoneceron

Tihoem

Dec 21, 2018
how sad what happened to Nika, I cried when she told the story of life, how bad she was when there was no MC nearby. I really hope that there will be an update in which MC will save her and we will again see young Nicka and her relationship with MC

Reactions: VOYEUR

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
It was worth the wait. I'm glad that story is continue where we left of. Just like everyone else I'm little disappointed with Nika's situation. I was hoping different outcome. When I saw her mature version I was a bit shocked. Then heard her story and it made me sad. Still I'm glad that I found her and older or young she is still beautiful and definitely bangable :)
I'm okay with her for a while but I hope she won't stay like this for an entire chapter. Because I prefer younger Nika. She is my favorite character from the start.

Ava is hot as fuck. I hope we can have some action with her. And damn! Aliza is really cute. I definitely want her.

I liked Gaz's new look. She looks beautiful and natural. And I'm glad that Heather offered her help. I'm really curious about how this gonna affect Gaz.

I'm really bad at this time traveling/alternate universe thing so I might have missed some clues or something. I didn't get one thing. If Nika stuck in that time line more than 20 years and Heather and Juliana already knows MC, how can Nika didn't find MC? It seems younger Heather knows MC more than just a glitch. Also she mentioned that MC gone for a few days. So MC was in that timeline at least for a while but Nika and him didn't come across at any circumstances?

Anyway I can't wait to see how the story plays out. Keep up the good work!

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I wish people would at least pay attention to the story before speculating like this.

The MC had an older sister. Young Juli has no kids. Therefore MC will not be pregging Juli with himself, at least not on this trip.
1, how old is MC?
2, how far back in time did MC go?

Dec 29, 2018
The team did a very good job with adult Veronika's model, but her interactions with the main character were disappointing because we are forced to act like a complete asshole to her. I wish Veronika had more screentime, and I'm afraid that the game is quickly going to get bogged down in tertiary characters such as Mrs Delington, Scarlet, and Derick's dad.

I had really hoped that we'd moved past that creepy voyeur stage of the game by now. Spying on a pair of girls I don't know or care about is a huge step down from what we've already experienced in the first chapter with Julianna and Heather, so that whole locker room scene was dull and uninteresting. I don't enjoy watching Bacon perv on his mom either, but at least there was some story based pretense to it since he was asking searching for information about evil Bacon's actions.

I was excited for a short while when it looked like we were going to get together with Candice, which would've been nice even though her past self is not nearly as obscenely hot as her present day self, but that didn't pan out. The only sex scene the main character could actually participate in is one with Mrs Delington, so the sexual content for this update was very lame.

There was a time when I would've been ecstatic to see Gaz talk about falling in love with the main character, but it's kind of hard to get excited about them getting romantic now that it's already been set up and taken away from us once before. Now whenever I see anything mushy about Gaz I just feel like Charlie Brown when Lucy promises that she's totally not going to pull the football away at the last second this time.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Seeing as some of you can't have a discussion without calling each other names and going in long off-topic rants about what is their specific definition of NTR and how that makes the other a beta/cuck/sissy, I'm shutting the whole discussion down.

You are free to discuss the contents of the game, but no one cares about how the bad pixel man touching your pixel waifu hurt your feelings.

And for the record, we have a tag definition list precisely so we can skip those rants and people pulling some their own definition of a kink:
Ntr: [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I'm the only one who thinks that MC is likely to be Bacon’s dad?

Nope. But atm he could be the father of many people. Including himself. As we dont know when and how and even IF they manage to get back in their own timeline.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Well, as much it is nice and healthy to have some debates.

All last posts are based on speculations, as non of it is the game for now, if ever !
With *what if* we won't go very far and as much i understand the influencial lobbying intent of somes, wouldn't it best to stick to what is actually in the game rather than wild speculations?

Concerning support, well, we are all adults here and the patreon system is a monthly one...
I'm not sure how to react at this post... sorry?

Tihoem

Dec 21, 2018
Nope. But atm he could be the father of many people. Including himself. As we dont know when and how and even IF they manage to get back in their own timeline.
how can he be his own father? if someone else did not do it, then it should not be

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes