Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
NO NTR in the game, i still maintain this out. Nobody will come steal your love one in this game! But your choices are important, you may decide to share at some point guys, that not NTR ;)
This response seems a bit cryptic. When did the choices that were 'important' take place, in Chapter 1? Was that the reason for using a buggy game engine instead of Ren'Py to hide 'important' choices?
The game has awesome graphics however the girls are all a bit slutty with tats and metal in their faces not to mention how they act so it's already a huge turn off for mainstream people, going down the dark alley of ntr will certainly drive another nail in it's coffin.

Hammerhead447

May 21, 2018
I need advice. I'm playing on a Mac. I placed the incest patch (Chapter 2, not extracted) in the Language file and opened to the title screen. I click on the Unrated "flag" and get an error message stating the Translation file is old and the game reverts to the standard file. Any ideas?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I need advice. I'm playing on a Mac. I placed the incest patch (Chapter 2, not extracted) in the Language file and opened to the title screen. I click on the Unrated "flag" and get an error message stating the Translation file is old and the game reverts to the standard file. Any ideas?
Download the correct incest patch for chapter 2. Possible that you download the patch for Chapter 1 instead for Chapter 2.

Hammerhead447

May 21, 2018
Double checking, but I pulled the patch link from the title page of this thread...

Patches:

** Looks to be the correct patch for Chapter 2**

Last edited:

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
The only problem I found in the game (quick nav) when clicking on the icon or tab ..does not work.
Counting this bug, an impeccable start game .. (save version 1.0 PEP1)
It was a very sad..istic way :oops:, for those who expected as biggest event (F..Teen Nika) ..now...so close and so far...
Milf Nika .... a bitter woman who followed the life as a orfan ... waiting for help that came toooo late... (sad)

Sooo ... probably the next... mc conquest.. in family is... the grandmother .. (she no longer exists in the present of the mc)
Slave .. can be mother of ....

Apparently Mc from the future changed the past and now he wants his present self to fix the paradox .... (and bad bacon .. it's not what it looks like ... or he doesn't share the idea of being erased from existence)
But now the doubt remains
There are three timelines ........... present and past ... (and a future we haven't seen ... right?)
But mc is from the present ... sooo... where is old Nika now?
And if the machine leads to a parallel world, it shouldn't affect the MC's timeline ...
with that, there would be no need to correct it ?!
But if it is a time machine .. the changed past affects the future ..Old Nika should be in the present now ( she hasn't been shown yet or die of old age?!)
The VN remains as good as the first part now using better rendering...

Reactions: Motkeyz

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
This response seems a bit cryptic. When did the choices that were 'important' take place, in Chapter 1? Was that the reason for using a buggy game engine instead of Ren'Py to hide 'important' choices?
The game has awesome graphics however the girls are all a bit slutty with tats and metal in their faces not to mention how they act so it's already a huge turn off for mainstream people, going down the dark alley of ntr will certainly drive another nail in it's coffin.
So you don't like the engine, it's buggy according to you, it would be better in Ren'py again according to you. I have played countless games on this site and want to know something, I can't recall one of them that's totally bug-free.
As for the girls having tats and piercings as far as I remember only two characters have that characteristic, Gaz and Nika, pretty sure there are more characters in the game than these two, but I might be wrong, don't think so though
You say that's it's a turn off for mainstream people, what exactly are you basing that on, I know guys that like tattoo's, I know guys that like piercings, I also know guys that don't mind both together and I also know people who like girls to be untouched no tattoos or piercings.
I am for my sins one of the latter, but I wouldn't say I am mainstream, it's all really down to personal opinion and taste
NO NTR in the game, i still maintain this out. Nobody will come steal your love one in this game! But your choices are important, you may decide to share at some point guys, that not NTR ;)
Which part of this is cryptic

The dev told you there would be no NTR, yet you think it's cryptic, in what way is that cryptic?
Again this comes down to personal opinion, in Chapter 1, every time you spy on Juli she's screwing John, is that NTR?
I honestly don't care if there is NTR or not honestly it doesn't bother me, but some of you act like Gollum and the ring, it's not your game, the devs made the game the way they wanted it, if it doesn't follow the path that you had thought it would tough, we all don't get what we want

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Double checking, but I pulled the patch link from the title page of this thread...

Patches:

** Looks to be the correct patch for Chapter 2**
yes it is the correct file..

- add the unrated zip file into language folder - do not delete the English.zip
- select unrated from the main menu.

Reactions: megido06

Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
So you don't like the engine, it's buggy according to you, it would be better in Ren'py again according to you. I have played countless games on this site and want to know something, I can't recall one of them that's totally bug-free.
Ren'Py coding is like making cereal for breakfast, you really have to mess up to create a bug. But No thi game has been around for a while and this release had major issues for MacOS users the version released was buggy I used the Windows 64bit and booted into Windows 10 Pro, that release seemed fine.
As for the girls having tats and piercings as far as I remember only two characters have that characteristic, Gaz and Nika...
You say that's it's a turn off for mainstream people, what exactly are you basing that on...
Well since Nika is the sister and 'Main' LI of Chapter 2 also from reading the forum apparently the main LI of the game my point seems pretty valid that it's a major theme now as far as it being a turn off for mainstream people well that is self evident, girls like that are one nighters not LIs.
Which part of this is cryptic

The dev told you there would be no NTR, yet you think it's cryptic, in what way is that cryptic?
Yes and the dev also 'said' the "ONE TIME" with the scuzzy dude and Gaz was the last of the dark alley would show its ugly head in this game but apparently that wasn't true.

Dec 15, 2017
Man, the Nika stuff is rough. I really hope that it is fixed. The best way that I see it is to go back to the point of her being at Bacon's house and stopping her from going into that basement. Of course, that could have further ramifications on other characters, but if it saves Nika from that awfulness, then it is worth it. This is of course, just my opinion, but I would love to see her get her life back.

Habage

Feb 19, 2018
The timeline isn't really represented well considering the game seems like it takes place around 2019, because of the cell phone. When you go back in time it looks to be the early to mid 80s, which would be a jump of at least 30+ years. If juli is in her mid to late 30s in the current time line, the time jump should only go back to the late 90s to early 2000s.

Reactions: 0le

MrTM

May 6, 2019
I'm so happy that there is an option added to this version to disable the smoking aspect of the game. I've had to many people in my life affected by cancers cause by it.

I do like this time travel story.

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I just hope we are given some control over who Bacon and John are allowed to have sex with
Control over future content is giving to you by the choices you made. For example the choice to let Heather kiss Bacon, or invite Bacon to the photo shooting with Juli and other choices which will available in Chapter 2.

And to be clear, so far there are no plans to share Juli or Nika with Bacon.

Reactions: Soul_less327

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Enjoyed that update I think for that ending We all had a feeling the hooded figure was the MC although I'm still feeling a bit shocked that it was. Nika has aged well that's for sure I felt bad for her knowing she had been alone for 20 years I sure hope Bacon and the MC come up with a way to fix that fro ever happening

You actually got a decent look at the 'evil' MC's face after the tattoo shop scene. He was wearing pink shades I think. And yeah I agree, fixing the Nika situation is a must. I also hope they can find a way to save the older sister and keep Gaz's dad's factory from closing and preventing her from becoming a giant slut. Though all of those things may not happen in this chapter.

Reactions: Mormont

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Control over future content is giving to you by the choices you made. For example the choice to let Heather kiss Bacon, or invite Bacon to the photo shooting with Juli and other choices which will available in Chapter 2.

And to be clear, so far there are no plans to share Juli or Nika with Bacon.

I notice you didn't say there were no plans for John and Nika. I know they already did stuff in the flashes but I'm hoping it doesn't happen too much (or at all) in the future. But, I will take your word and have faith that we will have a choice in how things play out.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
what happened to Nika?
how she got old
I want the old Nika back

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Xegrid
4.60 star(s) 120 Votes