Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Nope. But atm he could be the father of many people. Including himself. As we dont know when and how and even IF they manage to get back in their own timeline.
yepp, as nika went back in time mc might not have a future older sister, but maybe a younger sister? he could be the father of Nika and MC AND bacon, depending on how much he time jumps or how long he stays :eek:

edit: you icelandic or just using another name for jörmungandr ?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
For those who have trouble opening the game on Mac running Catalina,
1. Right click the game and click show package content;
2. Then go to Contents -> MacOS
3. Now open terminal, and write chmod +x BEFORE hitting enter, drag the file in the MacOS folder.
This worked for me, please tell me if this helped you.
Or just use Permission Fixer.

Reactions: IB156

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
yepp, as nika went back in time mc might not have a future older sister, but maybe a younger sister? he could be the father of Nika and MC AND bacon, depending on how much he time jumps or how long he stays :eek:

edit: you icelandic or just using another name for jörmungandr ?
As some pointed out he can not be his own father as his sister is born first. And if the Events are correct he is gone again before Juliana gets pregnant with his sister.
He could be however the father of Bacon at the moment. We will see in future events on what about our speculations comes true or if we speculated to much.

Using another name for Jörmungandr but i am impressed you know about that. I love the old Mythology about the entire thing :)

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
lol that depends on how you see time travel, she was born before mc ofc, but she then went back in time, her future self no longer exist because she stayed in the past.
mc impregnating his mother who gives birth to mc would make him father him self and the future timeline would not have nika as that timeline changed when she left her timeline
MC can't be his own father, unless starting an alternate timeline. Nika is always part of his timeline, at the very least until the point where she winds up in the past.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
There are 3 examples of causal loops (the name given to time travel theory where a future event causes events of the past) that I know of from fiction:
  1. In Futurama, Fry has sex with a woman who turns out to be his grandmother and impregnates her thus making him his own grandfather
  2. In Family Guy, Stewie and Brian accidentally time travel to a point outside the space time continuum and aren't able to return to their time because time doesn't exist where they are. So, in order to return, Stewie blows up his return pad in order to send them back and this explosion is the big bang that creates the universe
  3. In Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Harry saves his own life when he and Hermione use the Time-Turner to travel back and "change" certain events, but these events weren't "changed" so much as they were always going to be affected by their actions and had been even before they travelled back.
In all 3 of these examples, the future event that causes them to go back was always meant to happen so that they could go could back and perform these actions in the past.

Futurama also had an episode where Professor Farnsworth creates a "Forward Time Machine" that can only go forwards, not backwards. But when he, Fry and Bender travel to the end of time, they witness what they think is a big bang birthing a new universe but it actually turns out to be the same universe and all events happen just as they did before. So all of time turns out to be a causal loop as the event that marks the end of the universe is the same one that marks the beginning of it.
2 and 3 aren't being your own father tho..... And and 1 isn't either for that matter.. It's close tho.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
As some pointed out he can not be his own father as his sister is born first. And if the Events are correct he is gone again before Juliana gets pregnant with his sister.
He could be however the father of Bacon at the moment. We will see in future events on what about our speculations comes true or if we speculated to much.

Using another name for Jörmungandr but i am impressed you know about that. I love the old Mythology about the entire thing :)
and as i explained, the timeline changed, Nika is not in the future, she went to the past making it so her life in the future she had potential to live will no longer happen which mean she might no longer even be born.
So yes, he can father him self, he can be father of nika and bacon.
The future or the main timeline as you consider it, it does no longer exists as MC is in the past...
Just saying he cant be his own father because his sister must be born first does not count in this scenario as THAT future no longer exist, it stopped when MC went back in time and will continue depending on what MC does....
so if he changes to much stuff then bacon might not meet him in the now changed timeline/future and send him back or that bacon does not even build a time machine ....so MC might be stuck as well

Asotro is still practised here, to me christianity and islam can be considered a mythology as well, also the spelling looked very similar to our name for it, midgårdsormen

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
and as i explained, the timeline changed, Nika is not in the future, she went to the past making it so her life in the future she had potential to live will no longer happen which mean she might no longer even be born.
So yes, he can father him self, he can be father of nika and bacon.
The future or the main timeline as you consider it, it does no longer exists as MC is in the past...
Just saying he cant be his own father because his sister must be born first does not count in this scenario as THAT future no longer exist, it stopped when MC went back in time and will continue depending on what MC does....
so if he changes to much stuff then bacon might not meet him in the now changed timeline/future and send him back or that bacon does not even build a time machine ....so MC might be stuck as well

Asotro is still practised here, to me christianity and islam can be considered a mythology as well, also the spelling looked very similar to our name for it, midgårdsormen
Man this is confusing. I always forget that if you influence a timeline you automatically create a new one. At least thats one of the options. Then there is multiple Dimensions, Universes etc.
The fact that science is not sure if time is one way or the other. In one explanation there are many timelines. In others its just one and you can influence it. And again in others there is no timeline just dimensions.

By Odin i need education on time travel xD

Is Asotro the name for it in iceland? Never heard of it. Yeah well i was born and educated as christian. But when i reached the age of reason i started following other paths ^^

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Time travel things so far. His Neighbor and hooded guy mentioned that the actions of the MC could remove them from existence. The rules are then likely to be loose back to the future rules where he can change the future if he makes major decisions in the past.

It's shameful that his housing situation didn't start with him getting hit by his grandfathers car.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Shiva0067

tricksyg

Sep 26, 2019
Any industrious individual up for grabbing a screenshot of the hooded guy from this update and setting it side by side to MC? We did get a half decent shot of his face this time after all.
I have a feeling this dude might be EVIL Bacons counterpart - a GOOD "twin" of MC.

Or what do you guys think?

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Any industrious individual up for grabbing a screenshot of the hooded guy from this update and setting it side by side to MC? We did get a half decent shot of his face this time after all.
I have a feeling this dude might be EVIL Bacons counterpart - a GOOD "twin" of MC.

Or what do you guys think?
I think that by the end of the game we get mindfucked. Aside from that i have no freaking clue anymore.

The more i read into this whole timetravel stuff on the web i get more and more questions and 0 answers. But a good counterpart to the Evil Bacon would make much sense cause that would explain why the Evil Bacon took Nika into another time to have some leverage or maybe a backup plan if the GOOD Twin MC shows up.

But with your theory a new questions comes up.

If there is a Evil Bacon and a Good MC Twin and our Bacon is the good one.... is our MC the evil one? And if not is the Twin MC also Evil?
Also where do they come from if so. Another dimension or another timeline? If its another Timeline then will us messing things up even matter in our own timeline/Dimension?

I think we overthink this entire thing way to much. Or at least i do xD

tricksyg

Sep 26, 2019
If there is a Evil Bacon and a Good MC Twin and our Bacon is the good one.... is our MC the evil one? And if not is the Twin MC also Evil?
Okay, I was starting to write a whole paragraph of theory but realized that yeah. We are totally overthinking this.

I need to point out though that there isn't a need for any MC to be an EVIL version just because one version of Bacon turned EVIL. It doesn't necessarily have to be mirror images all the time, maybe EVIL Bacon is an isolated fluke for whatever reason.

I'm gonna head out with this - if OMJ is GOOD Bacon from the future, wouldn't it make sense if he worked together with EVIL Bacons timelines Twin MC? Who else would he turn to for help since he can't mess with our timelines MC because that would fuck up events, and Twin MC and OMJ share the same agenda?

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
but why make a second part like this cant the game go on in the first part ? also i havent played for awhile what happend to the mc's other sister ?

The second chapter is separated from the first because of the games size. If the chapters remained as a single file it would be HUGE. The shift to a different thread for this chapter was because of mistakes when it was first released. Honestly I don't think it's to big an issue for there being two threads, though I now NEED to recreate the entire Moose, Waffle, and other insanity storyline in this NEW area. -Sigh- My work GOOD is never done. :)

Hope that explains the (slightly) confused situation. Enjoy the new Chapter, and please join the Voices in my head calling for Waffles instead of Pancakes. :)

Hope that helps.

P.S. I just had a WEIRD thought. What if this entire multi-Chapter game will end up being a simple quest to have Waffles for breakfast? Think about it, after all the struggles to make things right, we find ourselves in a world just like the one we started in EXCEPT we have Waffles for breakfast.. BRILLIANT. :)

• Haha
Reactions: juanmiou

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Well, the thing that we thought at first - Evil MC and Evil Bacon working together - at least for now, has proven being false. OMJ, which is probably a bacon from a really distant future, is the one helping him.

Lets put some stuff in a debacle: All the times where the Evil MC appeared.

If my accounts are right, there were two times actively and another passively:

1- The first one where he has beaten Gaz;
2- The one where he killed the tattoo-shop girl;
3- The one where he talks with OMJ on the ending of the first part of ch2.

Now the question: why he did what he did?
Some speculative answers:

1- Its hard to know why he beated Gaz, but it has proven that the girl was something before and turned into something else before the release of the first part. Maybe something related with the transformation?
2- The motive is pretty obvious: The Evil MC knows of the robots. He also probably knows that there's a agency trying to kill him at some point, but its unclear how this stuff mix together. Maybe something related to his "power" to "look" between the dimensions, even not being on the time-machine.
3- At this part, he looked like an rogue-agent, or better saying, someone which does something knowing that there will be a immediate consequence for him, but thanks to that action, a better result will happen. The fact that he can fuck girls from the present, the past and probably the future its just child's play if compared on what is about to happen.

Well, this chapter 1 lets a lot of questions and almost no answer, only the fact that the Teen Nika is dead and the Milf Nika probably will not be interested to come back so easily.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
lol btw like i said i havent played the full first chaper i dith check this second chapter out cause i wanted to know what it was but do you know what happend to that older sister of the mc ?
In the first chapter it's said that she died in an accident. There is another mention of her being lost in this chapter. Personally I think she got sick of all the Pancakes and ran away from home to find a Waffle house. :) Some people think that we will save the older sister in the game. I don't know, but think it would be cool.

Just a thought.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
In the first chapter it's said that she died in an accident. There is another mention of her being lost in this chapter. Personally I think she got sick of all the Pancakes and ran away from home to find a Waffle house. :) Some people think that we will save the older sister in the game. I don't know, but think it would be cool.

Just a thought.
Personally I want to save both Older Sister and Grandma on this chapter.

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes