supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
What are the changes to gameplay from starting new game apposed to loading ending of chapter 1 save?

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Can't see on linux, even when I saved after the credits in of ch 1.
Yeah an updated client will be available on patreon very soon with the gold/regular release. Platinum client has also been updated with these changes, including some other bugfixes like the message that was supposed to show when loading a bad save from chapter 1

Reactions: Motkeyz

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Yeah an updated client will be available on patreon very soon with the gold/regular release. Platinum client has also been updated with these changes, including some other bugfixes like the message that was supposed to show when loading a bad save from chapter 1
You found the Linux issue? Does it fix the similar older MacOS issue?

What was the problem?

Bakamono

Apr 29, 2017
FIRST BETA VERSION

Ecco le traduzioni in italiano del gioco:
potete scegliere tra l'orginale o la versione patchata (o entrambe ;) )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ATTENZIONE: la traduzione è stata eseguita con script automatico, potrebbero esserci errori
Buon Divertimento!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are the Italian translations of the game:
you can choose between the original or the patched version (or both ;))
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ATTENTION: the translation has been performed with an automatic script, there could be errors
Have fun!!
Non funziona.
Doesn't work.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018

What was the problem?
Not sure if it fix the problem on older macOS versions, since no one of us use High Sierra or Sierra.

The problem on Linux was the load order of a "scene card". The new video layer (VLayer) function was overlapping the background loader. So switching them fixed the problem.

This is how I understood it when Aes explained it to me.. :LOL:

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017

What was the problem?
Not sure why the problem occured really, i think linux uses a slightly different load order than other. I don't know if it fixes it for mac as i had no way to test it, my macbook is the latest version and it never had any issues.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Man this is confusing. I always forget that if you influence a timeline you automatically create a new one. At least thats one of the options. Then there is multiple Dimensions, Universes etc.
The fact that science is not sure if time is one way or the other. In one explanation there are many timelines. In others its just one and you can influence it. And again in others there is no timeline just dimensions.

By Odin i need education on time travel xD

Is Asotro the name for it in iceland? Never heard of it. Yeah well i was born and educated as christian. But when i reached the age of reason i started following other paths ^^
Yea time travel is confusing as it does not exist yet(or ever because if it did then i bet someone would have tried to change some of the horrible things in the past, stalin, mao, hitler etc...ofc if they did we would not know of it :p)
The typical thing in time travel from tv shows is they go back and change something and then travel back and see they changed something they should not etc...but if you leave your timeline to go back in time then that timeline is now your current timeline and if you travel "back" you are now travel to the future and not back to your timeline.
but because it will never happen(someone would have travelled back by now you would think) all we can do is theorise and watch doctor who(old episodes), Timeless etc...or legends of tomorrow...ofc legends are outside of time which is why they can do changes to the timeline and still remember how it should be....ofc just a silly tv show, but that is how i see it how it must be done, because if you change something you would not know something changed as it would be your new timeline, unless you went forward in time while being outside of time :eek:
I have no clue what the writers will do, but would be cool/weird to see him impregnate his "old" mom and being both his own father and son to the mom and make her pregnant again :eek:

Asatro is the swedish name for the religion of Oden, Tor, etc...many names looks very similar in the scandinavian language
I have more knowledge than most, but not a professor or an expert in Scandinavia 700-1200, but i have a decent interest, but have much more interest in ww2 and military vehicles :eek:

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes