cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
The typical thing in time travel from tv shows is they go back and change something and then travel back and see they changed something they should not etc...but if you leave your timeline to go back in time then that timeline is now your current timeline and if you travel "back" you are now travel to the future and not back to your timeline.
but because it will never happen(someone would have travelled back by now you would think) all we can do is theorise and watch doctor who(old episodes), Timeless etc...or legends of tomorrow...ofc legends are outside of time which is why they can do changes to the timeline and still remember how it should be....ofc just a silly tv show, but that is how i see it how it must be done, because if you change something you would not know something changed as it would be your new timeline, unless you went forward in time while being outside of time
Pls don't expect a Nobel prize winning explanation how time and the concept of time travel works in Timestamps. :LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Shiva0067

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
with what zip program?
I did not ask)
I proved to him that the game does not require a password, that neither the developers nor the translator set this password. The user himself cleaned the local folder and it worked.
It is important to know which unzip to use?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I did not ask)
I proved to him that the game does not require a password, that neither the developers nor the translator set this password. The user himself cleaned the local folder and it worked.
It is important to know which unzip to use?
parental control was enabled. Delete config file to bypass the password protection.

• Haha
Reactions: a.i.w.a.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Yea time travel is confusing as it does not exist yet(or ever because if it did then i bet someone would have tried to change some of the horrible things in the past, stalin, mao, hitler etc...ofc if they did we would not know of it :p)
The typical thing in time travel from tv shows is they go back and change something and then travel back and see they changed something they should not etc...but if you leave your timeline to go back in time then that timeline is now your current timeline and if you travel "back" you are now travel to the future and not back to your timeline.
but because it will never happen(someone would have travelled back by now you would think) all we can do is theorise and watch doctor who(old episodes), Timeless etc...or legends of tomorrow...ofc legends are outside of time which is why they can do changes to the timeline and still remember how it should be....ofc just a silly tv show, but that is how i see it how it must be done, because if you change something you would not know something changed as it would be your new timeline, unless you went forward in time while being outside of time :eek:
I have no clue what the writers will do, but would be cool/weird to see him impregnate his "old" mom and being both his own father and son to the mom and make her pregnant again :eek:

Asatro is the swedish name for the religion of Oden, Tor, etc...many names looks very similar in the scandinavian language
I have more knowledge than most, but not a professor or an expert in Scandinavia 700-1200, but i have a decent interest, but have much more interest in ww2 and military vehicles :eek:

Someone once said: "If time travel ever becomes possible...it is already possible" which if you think about it is not only a brilliant explanation but also a scary one.

I would visit all kind of events through history. Sparta vs the Persian Army. Sun Tzu and his legendary battles. Waterloo, Beethoven first concert. Give Mozart some antibiotics and similar stuff.

But for this game. I sincerely hope we fix stuff up so i get my milfs and the MC's juicy Sister back on track in their own timeline. :)

Okamikari

Mar 30, 2018
This game is incredibly sexy, even in the non-sexual scenes. It was fun watching the clothed women too! The graphics are +++,
posing, lighting, even the details ( for example the fingernails ) fit. There was also a good portion of humor, which is always a pleasure. Story: In star trek, it seems to to me that they are running out of ideas when they use time-travel, in timestamps it is fascinating and works fine. Might have to do with the sex-stuff. :ROFLMAO:

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
This may have been discussed before in the thread for the other chapter... hell it may even be in this one since I haven't read it all but I've had the thought that since maybe his second appearance Old Man Jones is just Bacon. It feels even more obvious from this new chapter.

Also anyone know how many chapters are planned for this game?

Reactions: Okamikari

Okamikari

Mar 30, 2018
This may have been discussed before in the thread for the other chapter... hell it may even be in this one since I haven't read it all but I've had the thought that since maybe his second appearance Old Man Jones is just Bacon. It feels even more obvious from this new chapter.

Also anyone know how many chapters are planned for this game?
Had exactly the same thougts about Old Man Jones and Bacon, their faces are similar.

Reactions: Vainglorious

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I have read through many of the comments regarding the transition from Timestamps Chapter 1 to 2. Making sure that you save the last frame after the credits have rolled. I followed this method, but sadly when I try load this from Chapter 2 Lost Love I keep getting getting the message that I'm 'trying to load an incompatible save file from a previous version.'

Screenshot 2020-02-13 at 15.57.52.png
I am using the Mac version with the relatively current Mojave operating system.

Any suggestions for where I might have gone wrong here?

Cheers

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
I have read through many of the comments regarding the transition from Timestamps Chapter 1 to 2. Making sure that you save the last frame after the credits have rolled. I followed this method, but sadly when I try load this from Chapter 2 Lost Love I keep getting getting the message that I'm 'trying to load an incompatible save file from a previous version.'

View attachment 551005

Cheers
Although not using Mac, my save didn't work either. I just started a new game. Worked fine. Had to re-enter MC's name but other than that it didn't seem that the chapter one data mattered.

Reactions: JohnJG

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018

View attachment 551005

Cheers
I hope you did not manually move your save from Chapter 1 to Chapter 2, because you don't need to!

Normally the save slot in Chapter 2 should be empty. Then you need to click on "Load from Chapter 1" (bottom left corner).

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I hope you did not manually move your save from Chapter 1 to Chapter 2, because you don't need to!

Normally the save slot in Chapter 2 should be empty. Then you need to click on "Load from Chapter 1" (bottom left corner).
No I didn't copy and paste them.

I will try it again and make a note about Chapter 2 save space.

Cheers

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes