dikau

Dec 16, 2019
In my opinion YES the patch IS cannon. As to the Devs confirming, well, I doubt that will ever happen. If they say yes, then Patreon and others will shut them down. If they say NO then MANY fans will spend MONTHS crying in a corner. :) As neither of those options are good I doubt that we will see any dev say anything to confirm or deny.

Heck, they STILL haven't confirmed if the MOOSE is Cannon or just my insane mind. :)

Just a thought.
Yes I hope I don't steer a problem by asking that... I play both of them, the incest and not. I just asked because all that fatherception theories becomes obsolete if Incest is not the canon. :LOL:

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
Yes I hope I don't steer a problem by asking that... I play both of them, the incest and not. I just asked because all that fatherception theories becomes obsolete if Incest is not the canon. :LOL:
As already mentioned, the Church of St. Patreon not only condemns the
godless incest, but also threatens to excommunicate from the support of patrons.
So officially the canon - not canon))

Reactions: Shiva0067

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
No problem. Of course if you go back to one of my earlier theories from Chapter 1, then you will find that the MC is going to get stuck bouncing through time for several decades and become his own Greatx73rd times grandfather, as well as his own MANY time Grandchild in a future where lives on a small planet called Cougar WORLD. :) There are a lot of additional points where he fathers himself and others as well.

Sadly, we will not learn about any of my more extreme ideas for a LONG time. The Voices in my Head say that the Ancient world update wont start until Chapter 481. :)

Just a thought.

P.S. With so many generations between the Great times many Grandfather an himself would it be considered Incest OR an unsolvable equation for Mathematicians? :unsure:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So long as there's no incest on the Patreon version, they're OK. Patches made to add incest to the game are not against the rules, even if they're made by the original dev provided that they don't let it be known it's made by them or link to it on their Patreon.

Reactions: dikau

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
I noticed on of Heather's thoughts in the Gaz conversation has Gaz as the speaker by mistake.

On a side note:
I very seriously doubt that the MC is his own father. That seems a step too far to the ridiculous even by time travel logic. However, it is a distinct possibility that the MC is Helen's father. We know Juli modeled after giving birth to her so she must have had her quite young.

On another side note:
As far as fixing the older Nika issue, the MC will definitely have to go back a few decades to rescue her because bringing her back now, even if he could, would just result in her being older in the present. Also, it would have made way more sense to just send the MC back to before Nika went into the machine as opposed to looking for her at some indistinct time in the past but then we wouldn't have a story so, logic smogic.

I also wonder if the 'time displaced' faction of OMJ and the future MC will recruit older Nika at some point.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
I think he already did have an older sister because in this chapter he talks to Nika about how he feels that their Mom couldn't bear losing her as she's already lost one daughter. Perhaps the MC is the father of his older sister, but as she's the child of a time paradox, she is fated to die as a way of correcting the paradox.
Yeah the older sister is Helen. She is talked about in the first chapter. I agree that the MC is probably her father, but I hope we still get to save her before the game is finished. If the MC is going to try to save his grandma, why wouldn't he save the older sister as well?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yeah the older sister is Helen. She is talked about in the first chapter. I agree that the MC is probably her father, but I hope we still get to save her before the game is finished. If the MC is going to try to save his grandma, why wouldn't he save the older sister as well?
Unless him saving them causes a problem and OMJ & the other MC are here to prevent it because it causes ramifications like in Back to the Future II.

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
I think he already did have an older sister because in this chapter he talks to Nika about how he feels that their Mom couldn't bear losing her as she's already lost one daughter. Perhaps the MC is the father of his older sister, but as she's the child of a time paradox, she is fated to die as a way of correcting the paradox.
one from day 3 the other day 5

• Haha
Reactions: cold_arctus

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
one from day 3 the other day 5
Never noticed that change before. Very interesting. :unsure:

I wonder what happened to change Nika so much and the other woman actually looks like an older version of this Scarlett girl we've been introduced to in this chapter.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
With all this talk about incest and patreon, I would just let you guys with a thinking: Mostly of the patreon funded games that hasnt incest as their base game, the patch comes in like 24 or 48 hours after the release. With Timestamps, which is running in a proprietary engine, the incest patch appeared in the same day, most likely the same time of the release, even with some intentional mispelled words and treatments. Even if we put some stuff into consideration, like some phrases and context of the scenes, mostly wouldn't make sense with them not being blood-related.

But hey, we're not here to fuck up the developers, right? If I remember the ToS of the patreon, they cant even mention something like that on public. So, for their good and for us to continue to follow the story, we should continue to pretend that they aren't family. There's nothing wrong with that.

After all we don't want a StudioFOW situation again, right?

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Never noticed that change before. Very interesting. :unsure:

I wonder what happened to change Nika so much and the other woman actually looks like an older version of this Scarlett girl we've been introduced to in this chapter.
I'm not sure, but I THINK the pictures are different because MC is in different dimensions. Of course, there is also the option that Motkeyz had an old render and decided to use it to TROLL us, and cause enough confusion that I would stop my Pro-Waffle campaign. :)

Just a thought.

P.S. We want Waffles. We want Waffles. :)

IB156

Mar 6, 2018
For those who have trouble opening the game on Mac running Catalina,
1. Right click the game and click show package content;
2. Then go to Contents -> MacOS
3. Now open terminal, and write chmod +x BEFORE hitting enter, drag the file in the MacOS folder.
This worked for me, please tell me if this helped you.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
  1. We don't know for sure. He's older than Nika, and they're both in college, so probably about 19-20
  2. We don't know for sure. Seems to be 20-30 years.
I think you're trying to say "he's 20, and he went back 20 years, so he's his own father."

That doesn't matter. First, his OLDER sister will need to be born. THEN he can be created. Until we see Juli running around with a baby banging the MC, he can't be his.

We saw Juli and Heather talking about their old boyfriend, and they mentioned he wasn't around very long and disappeared one day. Certainly not around long enough for Helen to gestate, be born, then MC to be made.

We know he can't be his own father. See above.
lol that depends on how you see time travel, she was born before mc ofc, but she then went back in time, her future self no longer exist because she stayed in the past.
mc impregnating his mother who gives birth to mc would make him father him self and the future timeline would not have nika as that timeline changed when she left her timeline

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes