leo_grouch

May 18, 2019
This is definitely one of my favourites when it comes to story lines. Confusing at times, but the dev does give a good amount of content for most updates. As well as the story itself is imaginative, Cudo's to the Dev. Not just another cheaply done story and graphics game, with updates that come out every six months or more. I wait impatiently for this one.

akki37

Jan 21, 2020
I don't know if it is discussed here or not. But I have theory about why Maureen's parent are divorced even after being in open relationship.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rocarnem

Aug 21, 2018
Vers. R3.PE Unrated in italian
I decided to share this version in Italian even if it has errors of various kinds including the meaning of some sentences and probably also grammatical ones.
I hope everyone appreciates my good will!
Copy / overlay the file in the "Languages" folder.

Vers. R3.PE Unrated in italiano
Ho deciso di condividere questa versione in italiano anche se presenta errori di vario genere incluso il significato di alcune frasi e probabilmente anche grammaticali.
Spero che tutti apprezzino la mia buona volontà!
Copia / sovrapponi il file nella cartella "Languages".

Batoudu25

Mar 24, 2018
Bonjour

Après la scène de la première rencontre entre Heather et Gaz, il m'est impossible d'aller à la plage pour continuer l'histoire.

Besoin d'un coup de main s'il vous plaît!

D

Deleted member 1043845

Hello guys,

Someone can share a save from the last update ?
Thanks in advance.

Reactions: thwartme

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Am I involved in the story process? Yes. Do I write? No.

I joined the team after Day 9 in Chapter 1. So, everything you saw before that was Aes and Mot's doing without me being involved.
Hey there, there's one thing i wanted to know. when a character goes to past, do they replace the existing character in the past or 2 characters co-exist in the same timeline? below are some examples

1) when bacon and MC went to the past they replaced the characters in their past
2) when OMJ travels in the past he did not replace his character in the past.

Also, I know beacon stops our brain to alter when something changes in the timeline due to altered past(for example we know alina was a doctor and not a lawyer but no one else knows), does beacon also stop us to change physically. I mean if MC stayed in the past for 30 days and when he comes back to the present timeline, is he more 30 days older?

Gonzo01

May 2, 2020
Time Travelling stories mess with everyones head, and everyone will have their own theories about what is right, wrong or possible. Read some of the books by Professor Stephen Hawking if you get bored or want enlightenment.
Otherwsie, with a plausible storyline such as this game, then just go with the flow and accept what the writer has presented.

Reactions: Motkeyz

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
Timestamps, Lost Love [R2 PE] [Motkeyz]

CG - -
Thanks a ton for posting this! I just wanted to ask you if you would consider updating this to the new update. Totally understand if you can't/dont want to but thought I would at least ask. Thanks!

Reactions: Xumeey

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Not just this game, but many...

With the number of games I'm trying to stay current on, and the length of time between releases, I feel like I need recaps. I need a "previously on..." like they do on TV.

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Crap! My old save doesn't work. It loads, but then nothing happens. Just a still image, no dialogue, no movement options...

Anyone got any ideas?

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Alright can anyone help, please? I have searched this thread for someone sharing a previous save, but I cannot find one.

Here's what I've got. I played the previous release, Chapter Two, until the end. Then I saved. Now when I load my save, I can't do anything. It's just a still image with no movement options. No other saves are available, either in the Chapter One or Chapter Two loading screens.

Images and save file attached. Can someone please advise? Help would be appreciated.

I know I could just start over, but I'd much rather just continue.
Load From Chapter 01.jpg Save Game Screen.jpg Save Menu.jpg Save Point.png View attachment Save1.save

wataru69

Nov 8, 2017
question am going to start a new game from the original will my save be in sequel after i finish it? or do i have to do something else first?

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I don't get it. how Day 3 only is the groundhog day?

Also, instead of convincing the old Nika by telling the danger she will face in future why not just go back to the young Nika and take her to the present time? I don't think much but still i came up with this solution and a lot of must be thinking the same. there's no point to convince old Nika because at the end we need young Nika to come back to the present time. please think about it.
Bacon doesn't know exactly when and where nika was taken to and nika needs to share that information with MC so that they then can go back and rescue her when she arrived, thats why they need to persuade her -.^

Reactions: d_pedestrian

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Not just this game, but many...

With the number of games I'm trying to stay current on, and the length of time between releases, I feel like I need recaps. I need a "previously on..." like they do on TV.
Its one of those downsides of having continous releases of parts of a game, we can't always give everyone what they want in each update but when looking at the whole picture when the game is done all the pieces will go in together, we of course try to get a good mix of stuff into each update too, so you dont end up with one very dry update where we fully focus on just one thing. With chapter 1 for example we ended up doing the revamp for the final release and encouraged people to replay the whole thing. There is still a whole bunch of details that people have yet to uncover when it comes to the story, hints towards whats been happening or what is going on that is spelled in the dialogue.

It also makes the story seem confusing sometimes, but it will all make more sense in the end :p Much of the feedback we get in reviews for example that is negatively charged regarding the story, it is very obvious that the story hasnt been fully understood. We didnt want a completely mindless game, and while we put a lot of fun and pop culture references in there we also put in a lot of stuff pointing at the future and the past.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Alright can anyone help, please? I have searched this thread for someone sharing a previous save, but I cannot find one.

Here's what I've got. I played the previous release, Chapter Two, until the end. Then I saved. Now when I load my save, I can't do anything. It's just a still image with no movement options. No other saves are available, either in the Chapter One or Chapter Two loading screens.

Images and save file attached. Can someone please advise? Help would be appreciated.

I know I could just start over, but I'd much rather just continue.
View attachment 763224 View attachment 763225 View attachment 763226 View attachment 763227 View attachment 763228
I think that was a bad place to save at, that line gets removed after every update if there is such a line, what you could do is load into the last release and click to the end of that screen so you actually get to the version end screen and save from there. You could also press the button "last choice" and see if that moves your dialogue anywhere and you can continue from there. Unfortunate thing to happen, i have an idea of something to add to the code to make it impossible to load to a line that no longer exists. Basically your save said "i saved at line 70" but now the file ends at 69 and you get stuck, really unlucky, first time i see it. always recommended to play until you get the big version end screen

Reactions: thwartme
4.60 star(s) 117 Votes