Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Pretty good game. It's my first time playing it, so it's all new to me, but I really like the quality of the CGs. The characters are pretty awesome, so whoever designed them did really well.

But, I'm making this note here because I found some bugs that I'm not sure have beem mentioned. Or they could have been, but maybe not.

So, with the replay function:

DAY 3 "GHD Mom Bedroom Night Event", there's not sound. No music, no nothing. That was pretty weird to experience. So, is it meant to be that way, or an oversight?

Also, DAY 1 "Mom Bathroom", you can't actually click to continue to see the rest of the scene, even if you've played through it. I could understand if you've never seen that path before, it being locked out. But that's not the case. The button to proceed just doesn't enable. I'm not sure why that is, but annoying.

Oh, and I wanted to know. I know this replay feature is pretty nice, how you can go through and look back at the stuff that's happened. But, there's quite a few holes in it, with the alternative paths the player didn't go through. So, will there be a persistent gallery/replay feature that combines all the playthroughs and allows a full gallery/replay mode to be unlocked? Is that a planted feature, or something not even on the books, since you have this single-play replay feature already in place?

Edit: Oh right, and I wanted to ask you guys... how do you do that sexy smoke animation within the animations. That's really impressive. You're not modeling it in DAZ3D, right? It's just added in post-process? It's pretty well done, and I really like seeing that mom smoke.
Thanks for the comment and reply, we will look at it! As for your answer for the smoke, its all post process!

Last edited:

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
Rather than an option to avoid the smoking, I'd rather have an option to skip the foot fetish stuff. Great update, though.

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
About the story so far.

I knew we would go back in time till the "mom's" Collage Days soon. I just hope we get to the sister in time.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
what the fuck is Basil Sauce?
AKA pesto. You don't seem to know how to eat pasta correctly :ROFLMAO:

As for videos, I'm still unsure about the controls, and the fact that it seems that you can't mix text (dirty talk, thoughts,...) and videos. Just looking at the video without any other interaction kind of breaks immersion. That's just my feeling about it.

Otherwise great game.

joypinse

May 5, 2018
i can confirm a minor issue reported here already
sometimes Esc key doesnt work in some cases clicking on the menu button
doesnt work either so u cant save during any scenes
not a big problem though since u can save before...

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Just looking at the video without any other interaction kind of breaks immersion. That's just my feeling about it.

Otherwise great game.
Something planned for chapter two, unfortunately too big engine thing to change at such a late stage in the development of chapter one.

Reactions: Le Pew and Motkeyz

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Since we got to replay everything (again) may i humbly request that someone who is willing (as i need to replay it myself now) will provide a save file for the ones not wanting to go trough the entire game?

Cause i saw a lot of ppl asking but since i dont have one yet myself as i am replaying right now maybe someone is so kind and share his for those people so it can be added to the main post?

LittleIr

Dec 13, 2018
Great update as always and I actually enjoyed playing the game from the start gain cuz of the changes, more questions than answers about the ending of chapter 1 and also who is that old woman who give s the MC a BJ (beach scene and glory hole) is she an older version of the sister? or GF?

chapter 2 can't come quick enough :)

NeoFitz

Jun 5, 2017
I start a new game and i saved but i can't load the save, save flies was there but it not visible in game.
I've try run as admin ,delete file and still doesn't work help plz

4.10 star(s) 233 Votes