Itachi-Uchiha

Jul 21, 2018
Because she doesn't... Similar to, yes, probably the same base model, but not exact.

Personally, Heather looks better. Although that may be down to being a red head.
Yeah her hair color, and skin taunt aswell breast size are different, not a big deal. But the face ist just the exact same.

maxihell

Aug 19, 2017
if u talking bout 32bit being a wastage just bcoz of unity then how can my machine could play other unity games without any prob but not this? it also could play smoothly the timestamp lost love. maybe there is some other reason so i'm trying to find a solution. whoever tried to help me thank u very much guys

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
if u talking bout 32bit being a wastage just bcoz of unity then how can my machine could play other unity games without any prob but not this? it also could play smoothly the timestamp lost love. maybe there is some other reason so i'm trying to find a solution. whoever tried to help me thank u very much guys
have you upload your player_log and crash_log already? :unsure:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
only has player & player-prev. is that u mean ?

player-prev is for "previous" session, so the same file as player_log for last session.

Why don't you look at the directory as I posted above?

This your path:
"C:/Users/Skye/AppData/Local/Temp/VNGINE/Timestamps_ Unconditional Love/Crashes"

maxihell

Aug 19, 2017
player-prev is for "previous" session, so the same file as player_log for last session.

Why don't you look at the directory as I posted above?

This your path:
"C:/Users/Skye/AppData/Local/Temp/VNGINE/Timestamps_ Unconditional Love/Crashes"

sorry mate, here it is.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
sorry mate, here it is.
it is the wrong error_log.. you uploaded the Chapter 2 file.

Play Chapter 1 until it crash again and then upload the new created or overwritten error_log. you can open the log file with a text editor then you will know for which Chapter the error_log is.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
It doesn't look good for you!
UnityPlayer.dll caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
in module UnityPlayer.dll at 001b:607fc29e
80% physical memory in use.
3320 MB physical memory [0 MB free].
As you can see the crash happens in UnityPlayer. Means the game can't read or write into memory. From your 3GB memory 0 MB are free. You are literally out of RAM!

Solution:
- Clean up you computer and delete memory consuming applications etc..
- Switch to a 64bit system.

My suggestion: Since a 32bit system can't use all of your 8 GB RAM it would be better to switch to 64bit to utilize all of of your memory.

The reason why you can play Chapter 2 and not Chapter 1 is the size difference of both Chapters.

Fawn001

Feb 1, 2020
So the game is worth it with its mechanics, renders and history?
Because those who are based on Unity, I play them using the ReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator to translate them into Spanish, but the patch doesn't work in this game.
Instead I have seen that the texts of the game are in the language folder, making it possible to change the texts, so you will have to wait for a translation or do it yourself, only if it is worth it.

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
So the game is worth it with its mechanics, renders and history?
Because those who are based on Unity, I play them using the ReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator to translate them into Spanish, but the patch doesn't work in this game.
Instead I have seen that the texts of the game are in the language folder, making it possible to change the texts, so you will have to wait for a translation or do it yourself, only if it is worth it.
if you asked if it’s worth playing, it’s certainly worth it.
about everything else we are in the know)
P.s. By the way, ReiPatcher only works in games containing Mono files

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes