Kaliba

Jun 24, 2017
I only played until Day 5, maybe things change for the better.
There is one thing that really annoys me. The inconsistency regarding character behavior (already noticeable in a single scene).
E.g.:
You are in the clothing shop and the girl wants to fuck you ... ok.
But then the MC replies "No i can't, i'm in a relationship with Maureen".
.... mmm but she gave you a free pass and you already fucked Gaz in the park...
Then the girl asks again.. and the MC is like "OK i want to fuck you"....

Also the mother, one time she wants to molest the mc and then she acts all prudish.

Also the sister, first it seems she hates the MC and (without a special bonding talk/actions between them) she flashes him and makes sexual suggestions?!

I get it, through time travel the feelings of the people are effected. But come on dude, these jumps in character behavior are (in a bad way) so confusing. I know that at least the mother has an inner conflict, but the way the dialogs are written it somehow feels incredulous.

Edit.
Ok since Day8 the writing and story are more coherent and better (y).

Last edited:

Mammon666

Jun 27, 2017
Traduction Française (Unrated) Timestamps Unconditional Love V1.0 PE P1
Traduit avec DeepL et phrases retravailler pour une meilleur compréhension peut contenir des erreurs (a corriger si il y a des motiver je l'ai traduit seul soyer indulgent) merci

Translate French (Unrated) Timestamps Unconditional Love V1.0 PE P1

Translated with DeepL and sentences reworked for a better understanding may contain errors (to correct if there are motivations I translated it alone be lenient) thank you

Jezuz

Sep 1, 2018
How do i apply the x64 patch? I tried the game installation path and save path but doesnt seem to work

Ciddytw0

Jan 30, 2020
Poo! only game i'm dying to play and no matter how much c ++ i uninstall/reinstall it just wont get past the white screen of blah blah blah ... lol

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes