kk723

Dec 30, 2020
not sure what is going on but for some reason i cant get past the first text dialogue when the game stars. soon as "blahblahblah" comes up im stuck. i reviewed keybinds to make sure but every time i try to start the i get stuck at that same spot. anyone have the same issue or know what. thanks in advance.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
not sure what is going on but for some reason i cant get past the first text dialogue when the game stars. soon as "blahblahblah" comes up im stuck. i reviewed keybinds to make sure but every time i try to start the i get stuck at that same spot. anyone have the same issue or know what. thanks in advance.
Make sure you didn't extract the English.zip or English_Unrated.zip file in Game_Data/Language folder.

kk723

Dec 30, 2020
Make sure you didn't extract the English.zip or English_Unrated.zip file in Game_Data/Language folder.
i dont even have the unrated file downloaded let alone extracted. im working with the game as it is in its orriginal state. the enlish language folder is still zipped
thanks for your reply, i apreciate any help i can get, this looks like a great game and id love to be able to playit.

Reactions: Motkeyz

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
i dont even have the unrated file downloaded let alone extracted. im working with the game as it is in its orriginal state. the enlish language folder is still zipped
thanks for your reply, i apreciate any help i can get, this looks like a great game and id love to be able to playit.
Is your screen black too? If so, install Visual C++ 2015 x86 or x64 according to the game you have. Make sure your install VC 2015 before 2017/2019 or newer.

Alejandro Aragon

Feb 21, 2022
Hi. I'm playing "Timestamps: Lost Love" and I'm loving it. The thing is, I'm lost with all the characters and time-traveling repositioning. Does anyone have a "map" of who's who on the game. I mean, at this point, I assume Bacon is the main character's cousin...

Major Winters

Feb 22, 2022
Would anybody actually recommend this game to a total newbie? Is it any good to get a person started in the VN world ;-)

If so, could anyone let me know how I can download and play this in the correct order, as I see there is a second chapter now...

PPS: Sorry for the dumb questions - I'm new here...

ramirovarela

Aug 5, 2016
Would anybody actually recommend this game to a total newbie? Is it any good to get a person started in the VN world ;-)

If so, could anyone let me know how I can download and play this in the correct order, as I see there is a second chapter now...

PPS: Sorry for the dumb questions - I'm new here...
Absolutly. The art, story and kinkiness of this game is epic. This feels like a AAA game sometimes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Motkeyz

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
This game is definitely great. But I find it hilarious how everyone always talks about how fucking hot Juliana is, when she's the least attractive woman in the entire game...by a frickin mile.

Jun 12, 2020
This game is definitely great. But I find it hilarious how everyone always talks about how fucking hot Juliana is, when she's the least attractive woman in the entire game...by a frickin mile.
She isnt the least attractive... but I prefer me some Heather by a mile, Heather is fucking amazing. Just wish we had an anal scene with her....

CainKova

Feb 25, 2020
If I want to have something with Heather do I need to share her with the fat one? This is not my type of game, if someone can answer me I would appreciate it.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Hi. I'm playing "Timestamps: Lost Love" and I'm loving it. The thing is, I'm lost with all the characters and time-traveling repositioning. Does anyone have a "map" of who's who on the game. I mean, at this point, I assume Bacon is the main character's cousin...
You better play Chapter 1 Unconditional Love first, because you will be very lost.

Afma

Sep 28, 2019
Hi, anyone knows if there are a serie of videos where i can watch the gameplay of the Game.
My PC can't handle ir.
Thanks

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
hello everyone I love this game and I already saved it in my favorites folder, but I'm stuck on day 10 and it gives me a message like this---- chill at home--------,,, -- - How can I continue? greetings and thanks

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
hello everyone I love this game and I already saved it in my favorites folder, but I'm stuck on day 10 and it gives me a message like this---- chill at home--------,,, -- - How can I continue? greetings and thanks
Go home into your room and click on the tv or PC.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes