ShazSter12

Jul 19, 2020
I have installed the patch accordingly and its asking for a password does anyone know what that is?? please help!!

borisb

Jul 18, 2017
Really liked the game.
Have a question though. After first few in game days I was expecting more content for Nika/father and Bacon/Heather. Did i get the wrong impression or did game direction changed mid development?

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Really liked the game.
Have a question though. After first few in game days I was expecting more content for Nika/father and Bacon/Heather. Did i get the wrong impression or did game direction changed mid development?
HI, continue to play and you may find some optional Bacon/Heather scene.

bobsnotmyname

Jun 24, 2018
I'm just surprised people are feeling good about holding back based on timeframe. This place is one big pirate cave. Stealing it now or stealing it later does not make a difference. It's still stealing. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: josefwest

nNarsil

Aug 26, 2018
I'm just surprised people are feeling good about holding back based on timeframe. This place is one big pirate cave. Stealing it now or stealing it later does not make a difference. It's still stealing. :ROFLMAO:
has a hypocritical name, I guess every time they click on a download link they open their wallet .....
For fantasies, pleas and other nonsense developers usually have an official discord but no, it's better to do it on this sharing site where many will never contribute beyond writing their memoirs or complaining for the sake of complaining.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
To everyone rudely responding to folks asking for an Android port & saying it can't be done & never will: total B.S. one of 2 things has happened bc I've literally had this game on my Android phone. Either 1: this game has or used to have an android port and its been banished to the shadow realm permanently OR 2: it used to be a renpy game & I can't find the port of that version. If I wasn't lazy I'd post a huge list of Unity games that have been ported to Android, it may not be easy but stop saying it never has & never will happen, that's a blatant lie & there's no need to be rude about it

* I'm looking at that one guy who LOVES to get on here just to reply as rudely as possible to anyone who asks * you know who you are bro....... D:<

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
To everyone rudely responding to folks asking for an Android port & saying it can't be done & never will: total B.S. one of 2 things has happened bc I've literally had this game on my Android phone. Either 1: this game has or used to have an android port and its been banished to the shadow realm permanently OR 2: it used to be a renpy game & I can't find the port of that version. If I wasn't lazy I'd post a huge list of Unity games that have been ported to Android, it may not be easy but stop saying it never has & never will happen, that's a blatant lie & there's no need to be rude about it

* I'm looking at that one guy who LOVES to get on here just to reply as rudely as possible to anyone who asks * you know who you are bro....... D:<
Hi, as the sole programmer of the game I can assure you that the game has never had any released android client nor has it ever been on ren'py.

We do have a patron goal for a android version though currently, because we never said it was impossible, its just that any work i'd do for android would not benefit any of our desktop users and it would take a fair amount of effort + chapter 1 was done 2 years ago and even then we never managed to hit a goal for android (the goal was evne lower than now at that time), i know this because i already tried multiple times and other than a UI overhaul some things are just not supported, and therefor it has not been prioratized at all due to the amount of custom work.

At least I have never said its an impossibility with an android version however there has been technical limitations a few years ago when we started unconditional love, like regarding animations. Now more recently the animations is fixed however there is a huge issue with android in itself not allowing applications to interract with the app folder structure, so for example it will not be possible without massive overhaul to do language support, or allow for any mods like with the desktop clients. Due to the way renders are loaded into the game it is not working out of the box either and would require a very android specific solution, which has not gotten any priority.

/A

Reactions: Drussler

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018

I have worked on this and I also work on two other Unity games. I won't tell you it's impossible. As far as I am aware there has never been an android port of this game at all and if there has it has never been by the dev team so it would have been an unofficial port made by a fan or by someone who wants to make some money off the backs of the dev team.
The other games I work on one is on Steam and does not and never will have an android port, the other on the other hand could get an android port but again that's undecided as it has to be financially viable for the dev.
The harsh truth is that a lot of devs here make games to make money and I'm not talking about milking Patrons (as everyone on here suspects because of a few devs that do), if they are a genuine and honest devs their endgame is to release on a major gaming platform like Steam and use Patreon to help them get there.
But as an independent dev when the majority of your players are on PC and MAC at the moment would you take the time to redo your whole game and encode it and also at the same time resize your renders if need be for 10% even if it is that of the market, would you do that?
When the first game I worked on was released on Steam a popular thread was to include futa in the game according to a few on there it was a best seller it's not it's just what they wanted to be included in the game same as I'm sorry to say is android at the moment.

Last edited:
Reactions: cold_arctus
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes