Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
And some poeple say that having split the game in 2 different thread doesnt make any difference... yeah sure! Many poeple dont even know we work on chapter 2 for 2 years now ;)

BTW be sure to watch the after credit animation at the end of chapter 1!
will do, thanks

Senpai-Yorichii

May 19, 2022
Hello also does this game have different choices and dialogues and different endings because I haven't played this game yet I'm new and one character looks like Quinn hehe

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Can I save the game during dialog, before the choice happen? I know we can use save/load in smartphone but I remember I can trigger the menu button at down right conner during dialog once but not anymore? Why???
You can save at any point in the game and open the menu by pressing ESC key.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: 09110212

May 31, 2018
Damn, I got shocked when

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

like it's some kind of horror right? But I can't find the tag in the game even though f95 has horror tag, I think I might miss some hidden gems here and there, what can I do to find games like this, a bit of horror but not too scary like true horror games, I want erotic games ya know :ROFLMAO:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Damn, I got shocked when

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

like it's some kind of horror right? But I can't find the tag in the game even though f95 has horror tag, I think I might miss some hidden gems here and there, what can I do to find games like this, a bit of horror but not too scary like true horror games, I want erotic games ya know :ROFLMAO:
It's not real horror. Here is a game if you prefer horror-themed games.
https://f95zone.to/threads/area69-v0-72-k78games.60707/post-4113693

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 09110212

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
One thing that confuses me is this: On day 4, both the player and Maureen tell Veronika that Maureen allows the player to be with whoever he wants. But on day 5, the player tells Molly at the boutique, "I'm with Maureen so I can't do anything with you." I'm like, "Dude, you literally just told Veronika that you are allowed to be with other girls, so why don't you want to do anything with Molly."

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
One thing that confuses me is this: On day 4, both the player and Maureen tell Veronika that Maureen allows the player to be with whoever he wants. But on day 5, the player tells Molly at the boutique, "I'm with Maureen so I can't do anything with you." I'm like, "Dude, you literally just told Veronika that you are allowed to be with other girls, so why don't you want to do anything with Molly."
Molly wants to have MC for herself that's why MC tells her that he can't be with her.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Molly wants to have MC for herself that's why MC tells her that he can't be with her.
If that's all it is, then the MC should phrase it something like "You know I'm with Maureen and I won't leave her, but we can still do stuff together." Instead he says "I'm with Maureen and so I can't do anything with you." Which implies that he can't do anything with other people while with Maureen.

It just seems badly phrased if it's just because Molly wants the MC to only be with her.

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
Does the Scene with Jennifer(The Dean) automatically goes to the maledom route the second time that you are seeing it? when you see Ava leaves her office(you do see a bit more in the first time)

Reactions: Motkeyz
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes