cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
When the first game I worked on was released on Steam a popular thread was to include futa in the game according to a few on there it was a best seller it's not it's just what they wanted to be included in the game same as I'm sorry to say is android at the moment.
If you want to expand your market to India, East Asia and ASEAN then an Android port would be the best thing since mobile gaming is very popular there.

Reactions: Zeref1551

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Why is it the male main character is 99% of the time a wimp.
First encounter with Scut was flat out embarrassing.
When i was 14 it took 6 grown adults to hold me down and more coming to assist, in school no less.

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Because there is not much blood left for his brain. You know why....
In reality, not all men think with there dick.
And though the MC in this game may have a larger package than the average joe doesn't mean there aren't people that size who can't think with logic and reason in the real world.

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
god how i love being able to ignore games like this while they are developing, now i can enjoy ch 1 and what's on ch 2 fuck yeah fucking yes

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
I see this says 'Completed' is that chapter 1 completed and more chapters to come or is this game completely completed?

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
View attachment 178364

Overview:
You're a college student who's lustful desires have caused you to make horrible mistakes. But lucky for you, your best friend has found a way to manipulate time... You have the chance to go back and fix some of your mistakes... Will you correct the things in the past to make your life better or will you make it worse. You can make new decisions follow new paths try to get everything you desire or you just might continue to fuck things up... The only good thing is time is on your side. There are so many paths to follow... Will you help them make the good choices?
Thread Updated: 2019-09-15
Release Date: 2019-09-08
Developer: Motkeyz - - - - - -
VNDB: -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0 PE P1
Language: English, Russian, Italian
Sequel: Timestamps: Lost Love
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Keybindings:

Black/White Bug Fix:

This games can collect and send anonymous user statistics over internet to Unity if you allow it through the firewall. This is only to help the developers see how many people are playing, if you don't like it you can block it via firewall!

Old saves do not work with v1.0
For those that have the game already on PC, you can update with patcher below

DOWNLOAD
Chapter 2: HERE
Win64: - - MEGA -
Win32: - - MEGA -
Mac: - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Linux: - - MEGA -

Patches:
Extras: CG RIP - - -

View attachment 110481 View attachment 172025 View attachment 110480 View attachment 172011 View attachment 110485 View attachment 110484 View attachment 172031 View attachment 172033
View attachment 172029 View attachment 110479 View attachment 172034 View attachment 110482 View attachment 110478 View attachment 110486 View attachment 110487
Is the Ch2 completed or just started?
Is there a seperate thread for CH2?
The title says 'Completed' but now I'm being told that there is a CH2 being developed under this thread....so it's not 'Completed' is it!?

Mar 29, 2021
Well that's just confusing....the title need changing unless ch2 is going under a different thread....if there is a ch2 under this thread then it's NOT 'Completed'
Is the Ch2 completed or just started?
Is there a seperate thread for CH2?
The title says 'Completed' but now I'm being told that there is a CH2 being developed under this thread....so it's not 'Completed' is it!?
Actually, chapter two is been in development for a couple of years now and it has it's own thread: Timestamps: Lost Love (y)
However, I can't say in which phase of the development it is, it's says only that is the version "R8 P1", but the file seems quite large anyway, 4.6GB :)

Edit: Additionally, chapter 2 is also listed in the first post of this thread, there is a "sequel" entry, just under the "language" one ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: cold_arctus

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
And some poeple say that having split the game in 2 different thread doesnt make any difference... yeah sure! Many poeple dont even know we work on chapter 2 for 2 years now ;)

BTW be sure to watch the after credit animation at the end of chapter 1!

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Actually, chapter two is been in development for a couple of years now and it has it's own thread: Timestamps: Lost Love (y)
However, I can't say in which phase of the development it is, it's says only that is the version "R8 P1", but the file seems quite large anyway, 4.6GB :)

Edit: Additionally, chapter 2 is also listed in the first post of this thread, there is a "sequel" entry, just under the "language" one ;)
OK, thanks for clearing that up...I saw the ch2 in the first post which is what was confusing...so this thread is sort of done...good to know.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes