Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Finally finished. Dunno why it took me 2 years to even finish it. I mean I installed it in 2020 then I just stop touching it for like 1.8 years. I've played the sequel before this back then. Now, I'm gonna go play Lost Love now, but to restart fresh and to understand the whole story.

Reactions: Motkeyz

popcorn24

Mar 15, 2020
Anyone else have problems with the patch not working?
I've tried downloading and putting it in the folder a couple times along with the 64 and 32 bit formats but it still calls her Mrs. Juli. I didn't extract it like the instructions say so what's wrong?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Anyone else have problems with the patch not working?
I've tried downloading and putting it in the folder a couple times along with the 64 and 32 bit formats but it still calls her Mrs. Juli. I didn't extract it like the instructions say so what's wrong?
Did you select the patch from the main menu too?

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
How do you install the patch? I searched and someone said the instructions were on the site i got the patch from but i got it from mega... .-. there were no instructions there.

xMeganJ99x

Apr 11, 2022
Beautiful game, with an interesting and well-researched plot (looks like a movie). The visuals and 'excellent level animations are well done, the music is decent, and' separated into sections such that this version Unconditional Love leaves a final open to the following episode. However, it's extremely lovely, and I'm looking forward to playing and reviewing it after the conclusion of the second chapter.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Motkeyz
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes