cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
right. when playable version any1's guess is as good as others. abandoned tag hits on mid june.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
is he actually still going to publish in renpy or did he switch to unreal for that as well?

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Unreal is just for modelling and rendering.
well i was going to suggest making a separate thread for the unreal based if he did

still might be a good idea to make a new thread for considering all the changes for review purposes

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
well i was going to suggest making a separate thread for the unreal based if he did

still might be a good idea to make a new thread for considering all the changes for review purposes
Just a change of rendering engine...no nothing needs changing.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
FloraShot1.png

Apparently someone was plotting against me. The last three weeks have seen me recovering from a nasty virus (not covid, thankfully). At times I was a bit worried that parts of my lung might come out, as the coughing is intense. Nothing I've gotten from the doctors has done a whole lot, so far. Still getting work done, but at a slower pace.

There is a lot to explore in Chapter 11, and I am working hard to do it all justice. There are very few characters who won't get some screen time, though some favorites (e.g., Kaylan, Flora, & Aelinia) will figure prominently. Thanks to some recent software updates, I think the ladies might be looking their best ever, and I've found a new way to easily manipulate the clothing for some "special reveals."

There are two big decisions in Chapter 11, and I continue to polish the script to get us naturally to those decisions. The real difficulty is making sure it is clear to you what the major implications are without just spelling it all out. This is especially important since even I realize new consequences to these choices as the story progresses. If you've been eager to get some big choices out of the way, Chapter 11 will be very satisfying. I am certainly no professional when it comes to story development, but I've enjoyed writing this chapter and it feeling like the characters are naturally interacting with you and the other characters. There are some big revelations in this next chapter, as well as some very difficult choices.

The holiday season is fast approaching here, and I've got some trips to make to visit family. I am trying my best to get Chapter 11 out the door before all that happens, and I'm cutting stuff like crazy to get there. We will see how things hold up. As the recent bout with this virus taught me, you cannot always know what is ahead. For those in America (like me), have an enjoyable Thanksgiving. I think Flora is going to cook a big meal.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
3.90 star(s) 81 Votes