crowbar214

Apr 25, 2021
View attachment 3092592

Apparently someone was plotting against me. The last three weeks have seen me recovering from a nasty virus (not covid, thankfully). At times I was a bit worried that parts of my lung might come out, as the coughing is intense. Nothing I've gotten from the doctors has done a whole lot, so far. Still getting work done, but at a slower pace.

There is a lot to explore in Chapter 11, and I am working hard to do it all justice. There are very few characters who won't get some screen time, though some favorites (e.g., Kaylan, Flora, & Aelinia) will figure prominently. Thanks to some recent software updates, I think the ladies might be looking their best ever, and I've found a new way to easily manipulate the clothing for some "special reveals."

There are two big decisions in Chapter 11, and I continue to polish the script to get us naturally to those decisions. The real difficulty is making sure it is clear to you what the major implications are without just spelling it all out. This is especially important since even I realize new consequences to these choices as the story progresses. If you've been eager to get some big choices out of the way, Chapter 11 will be very satisfying. I am certainly no professional when it comes to story development, but I've enjoyed writing this chapter and it feeling like the characters are naturally interacting with you and the other characters. There are some big revelations in this next chapter, as well as some very difficult choices.

The holiday season is fast approaching here, and I've got some trips to make to visit family. I am trying my best to get Chapter 11 out the door before all that happens, and I'm cutting stuff like crazy to get there. We will see how things hold up. As the recent bout with this virus taught me, you cannot always know what is ahead. For those in America (like me), have an enjoyable Thanksgiving. I think Flora is going to cook a big meal.

I do enjoy that Kaylan render. Mmm, I miss that girl.

Reactions: straightguy90

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
This game will never have a end. Unfortunately. The dev will milk his patreons until he can't anymore and then he will move on to something new.
Than stop playing it and don't give him any money... somehow I doubt you have donated a penny. You get what you pay for.

Reactions: sava75

WeAreChecking

Nov 29, 2020
Damn forgot this game existed, used to get updated every few months, what happened nearly 1 year and no update? Is this also heading towards abandonment?

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Damn forgot this game existed, used to get updated every few months, what happened nearly 1 year and no update? Is this also heading towards abandonment?
He decided to try something new and use the Unreal Engine to create environments and make his renders. This sort of thing seems to plague visual novels.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
yeah basicly the dev spend most off this year relearning how to render and shit in a new engine
he seems to be in full develop mode now though

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
He decided to try something new and use the Unreal Engine to create environments and make his renders.
yea and not that good way *shudders when thinks some new renders*

yeah basicly the dev spend most off this year relearning how to render and shit in a new engine
yea and based on last preview images still hasn't mastered it.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Damn this avn, i didnt expected it to be so much fun.

At some point being flooded with girls started to feel somewhat hilarious and right when it started to get immersion breaking for me a certain goddess appeared out of nowhere and made it "believeable". This kinda simple reasoning allowed me to accept something very uncommon and still to be able to take the story seriously.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
This game should be tag abandoned no?
no as the dev is actively working on the next update

he just decided to switch the software for it and is/was re-learning how to make the best off it
i'm unsure when the new season will drop whit the new models

Reactions: msleomac
3.90 star(s) 81 Votes