Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
That’s fair. But people need to know about this one now. Are there any signatures with Cassia around? I will gladly use it and try to spread the word about this deserving game.
I have not seen any signatures so far and also nothing linked to op.

Casper52

Mar 20, 2021
Reading all this comments looks like im the only one that loves the younger princess i just love her sure she needs to be more mature but we can already see some progress im sure she gonna be the perfect wife.

Also amazing game can't wait for next update!!
No need to be sad, another mad person is here! :sneaky: i still consider Valentina as one of the cutest among other girls, she is also very submissive towards MC, remember she also wants to go Eastern province with MC that shows her faithfulness towards mc, slow but steady she will immerse as better women, who knows!

**Yes please, hire someone who could help us with 'signatures', that will improve the popularity of this VN.

Last edited:
Reactions: uhhhok

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
I finally found the time to play through this update and the whole game again, for that matter.
If you know about the removal of Freeroam shortly before release it kind of makes sense on how the scenes are ordered. Otherwise it just feels disjointed. Maybe it‘s just me, but time feels very relative in the game right now. At one point there are 6(?) more days until the festival and I didn‘t count but to me it felt like there were atleast 6 evening scenes after that statement. I couldn‘t really tell when a new day was starting or if it was still the same. As such I half expected the festival to be part of this update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Another point is the confirmed harem. 2 characters already confirmed that they are only open to sharing if they are the main wife. I wonder how that will work out?
Oh, and the main character feels a bit two faced? While his interaction with the royal family stayed largely the same, suddenly he cracks jokes about Kaylans height. That came out of nowhere for me.
The scene in the temple where you meet the Goddess is another matter. I‘m always a bit vary when Gods are added. Especially when they are in favour of the Mc. It just gives too much space to handwave a lot of stuff and let everything the Mc touches turn into gold. This doesn‘t seem to be the case so far given how the search for Cassia is only resolved by sheer luck and you still don‘t know if the royal advisor is your true ally or a most creative backstabber.

These are points that are bothering me a bit. I am still very interested to see where this is going. All the characters are interesting and I‘m looking forward to how they further develop. Even Valentina could be of interest once she matured a bit. I also wonder who will be the third in the threesome that Kaylan mentioned. Or is it Valentina and I missed it by turning her down?
Current favourites are Cassia and Kaylan with Estrid and Aelina following close behind. Although Lydia could be interesting as well.
I‘m really interested how all this will work out since there is a possible marriage with Estrid, but you can also be promised to Kaylan. And the other princesses will probably not give up so easily. Again, if this wasn‘t a confirmed harem, then this setup would be ideal for single route playthroughs

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
No need to be sad, another mad person is here! :sneaky: i still consider Valentina as one of the cutest among other girls, she is also very submissive towards MC, remember she also wants to go Eastern province with MC that shows her faithfulness towards mc, slow but steady she will immerse as better women, who knows!

**Yes please, hire someone who could help us with 'signatures', that will improve the popularity of this VN.
My man, I know right? I think everybody's forgetting that she's still growing as a person and i can't wait to see how much more good she can become heh.

Reactions: Casper52

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Disney princesses have a lot to learn from these princesses :sneaky:.
I feel like maybe you're unaware of how kinky some of those Disney princesses really are -- both in official media and otherwise. ^^" I suggest that you shouldn't go looking for how nastily knowledgeable they can truly be. It's deplorable and shocking! Keep your beloved childhood memories pure in a state of sweet innocence! But, that's just my suggestion. You do you. :whistle:

Reactions: Sexypeasan

Sexypeasan

Oct 4, 2020
I feel like maybe you're unaware of how kinky some of those Disney princesses really are -- both in official media and otherwise. ^^" I suggest that you shouldn't go looking for how nastily knowledgeable they can truly be. It's deplorable and shocking! Keep your beloved childhood memories pure in a state of sweet innocence! But, that's just my suggestion. You do you. :whistle:
It's true, in Rapunzel's original book, the prince climbed the tower every night and gave her sex (she liked it too) until she got pregnant with twins,it's a book of sex, violence and blood.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
any chance/plans of Animations being added to the game eventually?
I really love and appreciate Animations in games :)
there is always chance.

Why isn't this game more popular? I just happened to stumble upon it from seeing someone's "games I'm playing" list and the renders looked great, so I tried it. This is a really engaging story, IMO, and the ladies are beautiful. Too beautiful, actually. I can't so no to any of them. And that is even before you really get a shot with the lady in waiting. Great game, Devs!
that could be asked on n+1 games at f95, medieval games aren't as fancy as future or incest games are.

That’s fair. But people need to know about this one now. Are there any signatures with Cassia around? I will gladly use it and try to spread the word about this deserving game.
no fan art thread so you have to rely on screenshots.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Script writing is done for Chapter 6! With 69 scenes (nice), it will be the largest installment yet. I wanted to get through some key story areas that we have been building up to, and that meant that this release is larger than I originally expected. Likely twice the size of Chapter 5, and possibly larger. As always, your play time will vary based on your path choices and choices in Chapter 6. We've got some new characters to introduce too, so that will be fun!

Renders are probably another couple of weeks from starting. There is still more work to do since I usually wait until nearly everything else is done before starting on renders. Day job isn't horrible right now, so progress is nice and steady.

I don't usually promote my here, as it has nothing to do with the game, but I will be starting a series this month on how to develop your own visual novel. This series assumes you are a beginner, so, if you want to see what goes into these things or have an interest in doing one yourself, I'll walk you through everything from character and script development to final release and marketing (well, at least as much as my meager marketing skills can guide anyone). This will be a months long series, so, if you are interested, to the channel to get notified when the series starts.

I'll be back next week with another update. Have a great weekend!

------

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
69 to mc or wives to be do 69 to others? either is ok.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Quite a bit got done this week, though nothing cool to show yet. Mostly I spent this week getting some new textures added to my library for future use and creating new environments. I needed 8 environments for Chapter 1 of To Be A King. There are at least 11 I need for Chapter 6! That required me to go asset shopping. Given the time period that To Be A King takes time in, there are not a lot of assets in the Daz store (what few there are, I have used the majority that are actually decent). This means I get to use other marketplaces to get assets, but that also means I have to spend some extra time converting them over to Daz and getting things tweaked the way I need them. The urge is strong to time travel everyone to modern times to resolve this, but I will resist.

Good news is that a lot of that work is now done, and I learned a few more techniques to improve things as I completed it. Progress is steady, and I suppose I need to be surprised at getting all the scenes written and most of my new assets created for this next chapter in just over a month since Chapter 5's release. There are also several new character models needed, but I'm over halfway done with those.

Up top we've got a preview of another new character you will meet in Chapter 6. There are several new people to meet in this next chapter. You will see some previews of them as I finish up everything else. So many good plot points for Chapter 6, but I am trying to avoid spoiling anything.

I will say it is very balanced in terms of content for the love interests and some other main characters. The strange thing about writing the story is that things change from my original plans as I write. I already have outlines for a good dozen scenes for Chapter 7 just from things that happened in Chapter 6. Even more interesting, possibly only to me, is that some plot elements I thought would play out one way took big turns. A few were changed because I'm lazy, but many, as I wrote the scenes, did not feel natural unless I changed how things played out.

Might as well announce that some early love interests you may have turned down will open back up later in the game as options. Nothing at all I'm forcing you into, but the characters change throughout the story, so it seems unfair to permanently lock out a character because of choices you made early. This won't apply to every love interest, so choose wisely.

Join me for the live Q&A this Sunday at 2PM Eastern (link to be posted here and in Discord just a bit before I go live). If you can't make it live, it will be recorded and posted next week. Submit your questions either by or in our Q and A channel in the Discord. Have a great weekend!

--------

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019

Quite a bit got done this week, though nothing cool to show yet. Mostly I spent this week getting some new textures added to my library for future use and creating new environments. I needed 8 environments for Chapter 1 of To Be A King. There are at least 11 I need for Chapter 6! That required me to go asset shopping. Given the time period that To Be A King takes time in, there are not a lot of assets in the Daz store (what few there are, I have used the majority that are actually decent). This means I get to use other marketplaces to get assets, but that also means I have to spend some extra time converting them over to Daz and getting things tweaked the way I need them. The urge is strong to time travel everyone to modern times to resolve this, but I will resist.

Good news is that a lot of that work is now done, and I learned a few more techniques to improve things as I completed it. Progress is steady, and I suppose I need to be surprised at getting all the scenes written and most of my new assets created for this next chapter in just over a month since Chapter 5's release. There are also several new character models needed, but I'm over halfway done with those.

Up top we've got a preview of another new character you will meet in Chapter 6. There are several new people to meet in this next chapter. You will see some previews of them as I finish up everything else. So many good plot points for Chapter 6, but I am trying to avoid spoiling anything.

I will say it is very balanced in terms of content for the love interests and some other main characters. The strange thing about writing the story is that things change from my original plans as I write. I already have outlines for a good dozen scenes for Chapter 7 just from things that happened in Chapter 6. Even more interesting, possibly only to me, is that some plot elements I thought would play out one way took big turns. A few were changed because I'm lazy, but many, as I wrote the scenes, did not feel natural unless I changed how things played out.

Might as well announce that some early love interests you may have turned down will open back up later in the game as options. Nothing at all I'm forcing you into, but the characters change throughout the story, so it seems unfair to permanently lock out a character because of choices you made early. This won't apply to every love interest, so choose wisely.

Join me for the live Q&A this Sunday at 2PM Eastern (link to be posted here and in Discord just a bit before I go live). If you can't make it live, it will be recorded and posted next week. Submit your questions either by or in our Q and A channel in the Discord. Have a great weekend!

--------
Happy to hear some potential love interests may return. I got the impression, early, that I might have to replay the entire game every time an update appeared to avoid what I felt was a wrong turn by the time I got to the end.

Balub

Aug 13, 2017
I was reading "old slaves don't work" and thought "that's awfully nice of you, is there an aging system? Do slaves get the chance to build a retirement fund?"

Lunasmeow

Jul 22, 2017
I'll be back next week with another update. Have a great weekend!
I'm not sure if this has been reported to you, but there is one slight bug I have noticed.

The text, when it goes to three lines instead of two, often gets hidden behind the menu buttons at the bottom of the screen. I can usually figure out what was said, but this is something you might want to look into. It really breaks immersion.

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes