Alephzerone

Mar 1, 2023
The sewer is the mostly annoying part in this game since it force to fight bunch of enemy (it takes least 20min without giving any save) and due to this i lost 1 hour on 'she is here' part

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
The sewer is the mostly annoying part in this game since it force to fight bunch of enemy (it takes least 20min without giving any save) and due to this i lost 1 hour on 'she is here' part
So.. Exploit: If you are under the duration of a lighting/wishing torch and you let the timer run out during battle, it auto-escapes the battle.
Once I figured that out I bought like 20 wishing torches and would light one right before the enemy touches me, then just sit there in the battle screen until the timer ran out (you can also light one during battle, but of course you give the enemy an opportunity to attack you).

Also what is the 'she is here' part? I never encountered this.

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
A new version was already released lol

"To Kill A Fairytale (Demo v0.9 Core Rework)
-Fixed if backing out Cheshire Cat's option menu it will choose the embrace option by default.
-Added the ability to save in the sewer's saferoom while Red Riding Hood is the leader.
-Added save spot outside the doll library during Red Riding Hood leader event.
-Added Technique "Escape" an alternative to the normal escape that consumes 5 ST, but it is a 100% guaranteed escape.
-Enemies are now slower while chasing the player. (Enemies are slower than your running speed)
-ATB speed has been reworked. Both Player and Enemy agilities have been increased or reworked for a faster experience.
-Fixed revolver prohibiting use of guns.
-The message upon death now only displays once in the entire run.
-Added ability to pay Red Riding Hood despite triggering the pet dialogue.
-Added save warnings in events that return to title screen.
-Match Girl now links to the ground bubbles. (Sorry, yes those are valuables.)
-Player is now given 14 pistol bullets and 5 shotgun shells upon start up.
-Added ability to skip both Opening and Intro Rabbit Hole.
(B)
-Removed Infinite Flask (Lucky you who downloaded that version)"

The guaranteed escapes and slower enemy movement speed will probably make traversal far less annoying. I'm glad dev is increasing ATB speed across the board, watching your ATB slowly crawl up in the early game as enemies pummeled you was torture.

I'm still unsure how to find Red Hood and Syla despite having beaten the demo.

Last edited:

Shsuai

Mar 5, 2024
View attachment 3804858

Overview:
You recieved a letter from Alice called back to "Wonderland" once there things seem to be quite strange, the world seems to be calling many more to join Wonderland and be draw to eternal madness in an never ending cycle.
Will you find Alice? Or will you give in to your desire and go mad?​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-07
Release Date: 2024-07-07
Developer: Itsallyourfault -
Censored: No
Version: Demo 0.9B Core Rework
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3804859 View attachment 3804860 View attachment 3804861 View attachment 3804862 View attachment 3804863 View attachment 3804883 View attachment 3804884 View attachment 3804885
Wait a minute, this is non sense.
Every time i got in combat the enemy attack first, then before my attack he attack and it attack after, the enemy do 3 turn (and i am not talking about attack cause i know enemy do more than one attack at turn) and i do 1 in around, that's legit or something's broke?

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
ToKillAFairytale-Demov0.9BCR
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Wait a minute, this is non sense.
Every time i got in combat the enemy attack first, then before my attack he attack and it attack after, the enemy do 3 turn (and i am not talking about attack cause i know enemy do more than one attack at turn) and i do 1 in around, that's legit or something's broke?
Most likely, you have too low agility. When the difference is too much, the faster side gets additional turns.
This is universal for all games with active battle system. Like older Final Fantasy games.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes