VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.6b Full] [Abere Lucifer]

2.80 star(s) 21 Votes

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I got distracted working on DAZ. It happens. I have no idea what I'm gonna use this for. My ADD is a blessing most of the time but it can also be a curse. . LOL! We'll figure something out. This will somehow fit in great in Tomboy Supremacy. Anyway, I better get started on the 0.7 Alpha. 11.png

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
I got distracted working on DAZ. It happens. I have no idea what I'm gonna use this for. My ADD is a blessing most of the time but it can also be a curse. . LOL! We'll figure something out. This will somehow fit in great in Tomboy Supremacy. Anyway, I better get started on the 0.7 Alpha. View attachment 4054323
Time for some cameo appearances maybe?

DigDug69

Engaged Member
Jun 29, 2019
I got distracted working on DAZ. It happens. I have no idea what I'm gonna use this for. My ADD is a blessing most of the time but it can also be a curse. . LOL! We'll figure something out. This will somehow fit in great in Tomboy Supremacy. Anyway, I better get started on the 0.7 Alpha. View attachment 4054323
It's the headquarters building for the war against the squirrels.
The gold vehicle is the M1969 Charger tank, used for crushing squirrels on the road.

Reactions: ArhraCole

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
It's the headquarters building for the war against the squirrels.
The gold vehicle is the M1969 Charger tank, used for crushing squirrels on the road.
That's actually somewhat a more fun idea than using it for cameo appearances honestly.

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
Camo is the new plaid in the Redneck world. It has been for over 30 years. Plaid and full deniem went out of style in the mid-90s. Sadly mainstream entertainment didn't get the memo. LOL!
I still wear my denim and plaid shirts thank you. Granted I've never been in style even in the 80's & 90's when that was popular.

Reactions: DigDug69

Carlos Bohica

Jan 2, 2023
Camo is the new plaid in the Redneck world. It has been for over 30 years. Plaid and full deniem went out of style in the mid-90s. Sadly mainstream entertainment didn't get the memo. LOL!
As a Northern Redneck, I will tell you that "full denim" (aka bib overalls) is still very much a thing. Hell, we even have them in various camo patterns. Of course, the ultimate in style is if you still have the woolen ones with the red/black checked pattern. That was the state-approved pattern we had to wear back in the day for hunting, before they switched to "hunter safety orange".

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
As a Northern Redneck, I will tell you that "full denim" (aka bib overalls) is still very much a thing. Hell, we even have them in various camo patterns. Of course, the ultimate in style is if you still have the woolen ones with the red/black checked pattern. That was the state-approved pattern we had to wear back in the day for hunting, before they switched to "hunter safety orange".
2nd Hand Northern Rednecks don't count. Y'all are the Emenim of rednecks. LOL! Funny thing is Emenim is a Northern Redneck from St Joseph MO. Southern MO is normal rednecks though. Saint Joe is in Northern MO.

• Haha
Reactions: DigDug69

Old Grumpy Wolf

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
2nd Hand Northern Rednecks don't count. Y'all are the Emenim of rednecks. LOL! Funny thing is Emenim is a Northern Redneck from St Joseph MO. Southern MO is normal rednecks though. Saint Joe is in Northern MO.
Considering he moved to Detroit when he was young, I'm pretty sure the Redneck was beaten out of him. Ahahaha

Old Grumpy Wolf

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I may have lived near one of the small towns he's originally from when he became famous and may have seen his true backstory on the local news when he was first discovered before the corprate backstory took over.
All I know is this was many years ago and looked like a 14 year old kid. Never liked him. He has a couple cool songs, but other than that, he was shit. (Read as shit. Not like good shit. But shit that you flush after wiping.)

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
All I know is this was many years ago and looked like a 14 year old kid. Never liked him. He has a couple cool songs, but other than that, he was shit.
He's a wannabe corprate stooge that was used to bring white suburban kids into rap. Rap sadly died with Tupac just like country music died when Garth Brooks showed up.

Reactions: Old Grumpy Wolf
Sep 26, 2023
Sorry Guy, but wearing Bib's, sucking down a molson while listening to how grandma got run over by a reindeer all the while swapping hunting stories about that thirty pointer that got away... That just ain't red neck in my book
Besides your Idea of an Alligator Gar is a Northern Pike.

2.80 star(s) 21 Votes